Author Topic: Calling out every Obama voter for a Challenge.  (Read 1551 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Calling out every Obama voter for a Challenge.
« on: August 16, 2012, 08:31:30 PM »
Can Straw, Blacken , 240, Benny, Amdre, Maggoo, lurker, SLYY, or whoever post a positive thread as to why Obama should get a second term that does not involve romney or Ryan. ? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Calling out every Obama voter for a Challenge.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 09:10:17 PM »
Bump

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 09:20:37 PM »
Can Straw, Blacken , 240, Benny, Amdre, Maggoo, lurker, SLYY, or whoever post a positive thread as to why Obama should get a second term that does not involve romney or Ryan. ? 

Obama is a better choice than his Republican opponent

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:22:10 PM »
Obama is a better choice than his Republican opponent

Great answer.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 09:26:33 PM »
Great answer.  ::)

wrong

fucking great answer

the only answer

do you want to know why I would vote for Obama instead of Romney?

Any question other than choosing between Obama and Romney is irrelevent at this point

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »
He is the only presidential candidate that is in favor of allowing you to get married.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 09:38:56 PM »
wrong

fucking great answer

the only answer

do you want to know why I would vote for Obama instead of Romney?

Any question other than choosing between Obama and Romney is irrelevent at this point

That's a lot of text for "Beep! I'm too fucking stupid to be able to explain why. Beep! I'm a robot."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 09:56:06 PM »
That's a lot of text for "Beep! I'm too fucking stupid to be able to explain why. Beep! I'm a robot."

the choice is Obama or Romney

so the only question is why should I choose either Obama or Romney

taking your candidate out of the question and then asking why choose Obama is f'ng stupid

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 12:19:24 AM »

Can you name a reason why Romney should be president without mentioning Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 02:50:46 AM »
Can you name a reason why Romney should be president without mentioning Obama?

Proven track record of turning around failing situations and businesses. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 05:21:56 AM »
Proven track record of turning around failing situations and businesses. 

By outsourcing and ripping of the american taxpayer. That doesnt fly as POTUS. Here you have a responsibility towards your country and its citizens.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 05:31:41 AM »

By outsourcing and ripping of the american taxpayer. That doesnt fly as POTUS. Here you have a responsibility towards your country and its citizens.

Yawn. So every Bain company was outsourced, Simple Jack?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 05:33:51 AM »

And what exactly would that responsibility be?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 05:40:06 AM »
I like that Obama supports tax cuts for the middle class over the top earners. Mysteriously, many are rabidly against their own interests on this point.

I am also much more supportive on Obama in re to foreign policy. He ended the war in Iraq and is not a hawk on Iran.(I understand you've never been in a war, so I won't blame you for not understanding, but it is not a game with simple statistics.)

I'm also impressed with Obama on his handling of the rights of American homosexuals.

Last but not least, I want my country to have universal healthcare. More of our uninsured die per month than died on 9/11, a cause most "conservatives" saw fit to spend endlessly on, often in fruitless and unconnected directions.

Flame away all you want, but all of that is the truth, and you know it.

G

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 05:42:25 AM »
And what exactly would that responsibility be?

Are you kidding?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 05:43:56 AM »
I like that Obama supports tax cuts for the middle class over the top earners. Mysteriously, many are rabidly against their own interests on this point.

I am also much more supportive on Obama in re to foreign policy. He ended the war in Iraq and is not a hawk on Iran.(I understand you've never been in a war, so I won't blame you for not understanding, but it is not a game with simple statistics.)

I'm also impressed with Obama on his handling of the rights of American homosexuals.

Last but not least, I want my country to have universal healthcare. More of our uninsured die per month than died on 9/11, a cause most "conservatives" saw fit to spend endlessly on, often in fruitless and unconnected directions.

Flame away all you want, but all of that is the truth, and you know it.

Sounds good to me.

It baffles me why people will support tax cuts for millionaires. FOX news is strong in the brain-washed neo-cons

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 05:51:28 AM »

Yeah, because not a single cent from the stim bill found its way to foreign soil in order to create jobs overseas. This is one talking point that even the Obama campaign is steering away from yet you bring it up as if it helps the case for reelection. You are naive.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 05:54:39 AM »

Sounds good to me.

It baffles me why people will support tax cuts for millionaires. FOX news is strong in the brain-washed neo-cons

If baffles me why the brain washed lib-tards believe all the bullshit spewed from this administration. All talk no action, combine that with the "I'm entitled to free shit" mentality , we have a bunch of constitutionally illiterate people looking for anyway to get ahead without actually having to do any work. Personally you make me want to vomit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 05:56:02 AM »
Are you kidding?

In other words, you're having trouble answering the question. One more time: What exactly would that responsibility be?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 05:57:11 AM »
Yeah, because not a single cent from the stim bill found its way to foreign soil in order to create jobs overseas. This is one talking point that even the Obama campaign is steering away from yet you bring it up as if it helps the case for reelection. You are naive.
Do you honestly believe that tax cuts for the rich are going to improve things for you?

Honest question. I really do want to hear your take on it.

G

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 06:00:19 AM »
Do you honestly believe that tax cuts for the rich are going to improve things for you?

Honest question. I really do want to hear your take on it.

The real question what is your problem with the rich? Why do you think it's acceptable to take money earned and give it to someone who has done nothing to earn it? Because they are poor? Well to bad, maybe they should have paid attention in school, gone to college, or actually put some effort in.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 06:04:42 AM »
In other words, you're having trouble answering the question. One more time: What exactly would that responsibility be?

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 06:07:41 AM »
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Good you can cut and paste, do you even fucking understand it?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 06:09:19 AM »
Good you can cut and paste, do you even fucking understand it?

Thats why i have you isnt it? ;) Your the expert

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2012, 06:12:02 AM »
Thats why i have you isnt it? ;) Your the expert

I'm not always going to be here for you, so your just going to have learn something's for yourself, grasshopper.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ