Author Topic: NAVY SEAL Vs. 300 LBS UFC with Abs  (Read 12353 times)

Gab

• Getbig II

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: NAVY SEAL Vs. 300 LBS UFC with Abs
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 10:59:26 PM »
who would win? 300 LBS UFC WITH Abs Vs. A NAVY SEAL? no guns either lol I mean cage match with no rules or ref. biting is allowed, eye poking ect...

Your question is childish and stupid, and let me tell you why. Those UFC fighters are tough guys, but they lost even each other at time to time. Guys who lost navy seals, are dead, because seals have trained to use  lethal tactics. I understand that you admire those UFC guys because you know them by TV and magazines, but what they really are? Dudes from different combat sports, now fighting in UFC. Seals you don't know, you know hardly anything about them, you only know the team name and some individuals who claim they are ex seals. You hardly ever see them fighting, and never without arms. How can you compare their skills at all? UFC skills against lethal tactics by highly trained combat soldier? There is rules in the UFC just because it is very easy to kill a man with one strike, when you know where to hit, and both parts knows it. Only one of them has practise with real human opponents, which now are dead. That gives a good head start.  

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 11:06:30 PM »
Your question is childish and stupid, and let me tell you why. Those UFC fighters are tough guys, but they lost even each other at time to time. Guys who lost navy seals, are dead, because seals have trained to use  lethal tactics. I understand that you admire those UFC guys because you know them by TV and magazines, but what they really are? Dudes from different combat sports, now fighting in UFC. Seals you don't know, you know hardly anything about them, you only know the team name and some individuals who claim they are ex seals. You hardly ever see them fighting, and never without arms. How can you compare their skills at all? UFC skills against lethal tactics by highly trained combat soldier? There is rules in the UFC just because it is very easy to kill a man with one strike, when you know where to hit, and both parts knows it. Only one of them has practise with real human opponents, which now are dead. That gives a good head start.  

I hope you know you're as close to retarded as one can be without being full retard.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2012, 01:02:56 AM »
the ufc fighter would be working his techniques

while the navy seals fighter would be shouting sir yes sir while doing forward rolls and spraying bulletts randomly then shitting in a bag and eating raw rabbits
T

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2012, 01:15:23 AM »
you have been watching too many movies OP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 02:42:11 AM »
Brandon W.K. Wolff (born October 18, 1975) is an American mixed martial artist and former Navy SEAL.  He made his (UFC) debut in 2008 at UFC: Fight for the Troops, where he suffered a technical knockout loss to Ben Saunders after a series of knees. He faced Yoshiyuki Yoshida at UFC 98, where he lost via guillotine choke in the 1st round. After his fight with Yoshida, he was released from the UFC. He last fought June 2010 at X-1 - Nations Collide, where he lost via Submission (kimura) to Dylan Clay
V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 03:02:28 AM »
the ufc fighter would be working his techniques

while the navy seals fighter would be shouting sir yes sir while doing forward rolls and spraying bulletts randomly then shitting in a bag and eating raw rabbits

So, if this is true, your military elite group are bunch of ass wipes who fight like a girls. While I read the figures about the deaths by "friendly fire", I am turning to believe that it is true. They really are useless bags of shit.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 04:43:58 AM »
If I have to survive in a hostile environment, I would take the navy seal as a partner over the ufc guy.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 05:16:31 AM »

Its not THAT serious...
 ::)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2012, 05:23:13 AM »
who would win? 300 LBS UFC WITH Abs Vs. A NAVY SEAL? no guns either lol I mean cage match with no rules or ref. biting is allowed, eye poking ect...
anything gos its anyone's guess, just because someones 300lbs "with abs" doesnt mean Fuckall in a fight to the finish other than the "Big" guys going to gas faster than you can blink, if you asked Navy seal Vs a Junior de santos or Cain Valascez or a Top Tier Fighter...well thats a Different ballgame....in a Cage that is, on the concrete or road its a closer thing for obvious reasons

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2012, 05:23:55 AM »
Groink Vs the monster from Cloverfield. Who wins?
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2012, 06:11:00 AM »
an Israeli commando could take a ufc fighter and SEAL easy. #1 in the world is the israeli commando by far. 

They study Krav Maga - nothing that much better than CQB, MMA, BJJ, etc. 

It comes down to training and ferocity.

SEALS and most Spec ops are rarely if ever in a hand to hand combat situation. 

Why waste time and effort on something they will rarely if never use? 

How about 300lbs UFC fight vs SEAL hitting target at 200 yards at iron sights on anAR

300lbs UFC fighter vs SEAL running 3 miles on the beach and the SEAL obstacle course? 

How about SEAL vs. UFC fighter swimming 2.5 miles in open water in 50 degrees?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »
Its not THAT serious...
 ::)
Reads like a SMM post doesn't it? Hmmm

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2012, 07:01:41 AM »
too light to fight too thin to win

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2012, 07:03:59 AM »
Some of you are retarded. The professional fighter wins obviously in hand to hand combat 90% of the time. As long as there's no weapons involved.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2012, 07:10:41 AM »
Fighting in a ring the UFC guy wins. Fighting in the jungle of Belize, the seal wins.

Besides seals dont fight, they kill.

As far as whos tougher. You must be out of your fucking mind to even question that.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2012, 07:12:11 AM »
navy seals are small

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2012, 07:12:53 AM »
Fighting in a ring the UFC guy wins. Fighting in the jungle of Belize, the seal wins.

Besides seals dont fight, they kill.

As far as whos tougher. You must be out of your fucking mind to even question that.

Both are tough as fuck in different ways. I'm sure if you took a top tier mixed martial artist you could turn them into a navy seal no problem.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2012, 07:15:18 AM »
I know a kid who made it into the navy seals. He was a little midget on our track team in high school. He was a middle distance runner I beat him at everything. He was a tough little prick though never gave up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2012, 07:19:27 AM »
I know a kid who made it into the navy seals. He was a little midget on our track team in high school. He was a middle distance runner I beat him at everything. He was a tough little prick though never gave up.

SEALS train for stamina and endurance mostly since they are often required to be inserted and extracted far from the target zone. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2012, 11:31:05 AM »
check the striking speed at 0:46, it proves his legendary status and claims he was truly on another level

of cause he was just being gentle on these guys for demonstration purposes, but Aikido is no joke, it presents a whole plethora of evil throat strikes and eye strikes, joint manipulation all of which are banned in MMA

I don't know, I've seen a lot of eye strikes, and I'd say an arm bar is joint manipulation

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2012, 12:15:59 PM »
Here's a UFc fighter vs Seals altercation. Incidentally Gan Mcgee lost to Tim Sylvia.

THERE'S A LOT MORE TO THE STORY THEN WHAT HAS BEEN CIRCULATING AROUND ON MESSAGE BOARDS ABOUT AN ALTERCATION BETWEEN GAN MCGEE AND A FEW NAVY SEALS.

IN ANOTHER MMAWEEKLY EXCLUSIVE, IT'S ALMOST ONE YEAR LATER TO THE DAY, THAT MOTHERS TAVERN, A LOCAL BAR IN SAN LUIS OBISPO HAD A RUN IN WITH NAVY SEALS FROM SAN DIEGO.

SOME OF THE SAME NAVY SEALS RETURNED TO DOWNTOWN SAN LUIS OBISPO TO LOOK FOR TROUBLE ACCORDING TO ONLOOKERS. TEN FRIENDS, INCLUDING THE NAVY SEALS RETURNED BACK TO THE SAME SPOT THEY FOUGHT A YEAR AGO.

ONE CAL POLY STUDENT TOLD MMAWEEKLY THAT 27-YEAR-OLD GAN McGEE RECOGNIZED SOME OLD ENEMIES THAT WERE AT THE BAR A YEAR AGO AND TOLD A FEW OF THE SECURITY PEOPLE ABOUT IT; INCLUDING, UFC FIGHTER CHUCK LIDDELL.

SCOTT MICHAEL FOXX, A 32 YEAR OLD NAVY SEAL, ATTACKED SEVERAL PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BAR THEN WENT INTO THE BAR AND ATTACKED THE SECURITY OF MOTHERS TAVERN. THE NAVY SEAL THEN WENT AT IT WITH GAN MCGEE. HE APPARENTLY TRIED TO EYE GOUGE MCGEE AND MCGEE KNOCKED HIM DOWN WITH A RIGHT HAND. TWO OF FOXX'S FRIENDS TRIED TO JUMP ON MCGEE; BUT TO NO AVAIL, AS THE 6'10 MCGEE BRUSHED THEM OFF WITH EASE ACCORDING TO ONLOOKERS.

MEANWHILE 15 TO 20 OTHER PEOPLE WERE FIGHTING IN THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE BAR AS THE FIGHT WENT OUTSIDE FROM THE BAR. THE CAL POLY STUDENT TOLD MMAWEEKLY, "ONE SEAL TRIED TO ATTACK CHUCK LIDDELL AND CHUCK LAID HIM OUT WITH A KICK." ALTHOUGH, LIDDELL THOUGH TOLD MMAWEEKLY'S RYAN BENNETT, "NAH, I GOT THERE TOO LATE. I WAS JUST MAKING SURE EVERYONE WAS O.K. GAN DID A GOOD JOB OF RESTORING ORDER BY HIMSELF. TYPICAL BAR FIGHT STUFF, NO BIG DEAL."

MEANWHILE FOXX, THE NAVY SEAL, RAN FROM POLICE...HE WAS LATER CAUGHT FOUR BLOCKS FROM THE BAR. LT. STEVE TOLLEY SAID FOXX HAD BEEN DRINKING AND REMAINED IN THE COUNTY JAIL ON THURSDAY WITH BAIL SET AT $20,000.

"WHEN THE DUST SETTLES WE WANT TO GO BACK AND FIND OUT WHO THESE OTHER VICTIMS ARE", CROCKER SAID IN A STATEMENT. HE SAID POLICE WILL CONTINUE TO INTERVIEW THE OTHER NAVY SEALS WHO WERE AT THE BAR.

Our fcuking media sucks. If there really were 20 Navy seals there fighting, the media should have hushed this thing up like it never happened. And the cops should have called in Colonel Trautman to get a hold of his men.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2012, 03:56:08 PM »
hey kids lol. very strange and immature question. too many variables to give an answer, but more than likely the SEAL wins by gun shot.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2012, 11:58:57 PM »
Navy SEAL without a doubt

all drugs - TPPIIP