Author Topic: how does halodrol compare to superdrol?  (Read 30209 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
how does halodrol compare to superdrol?
« on: August 17, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »
i'm thinking about getting some halodrol this time around and giving it a run as opposed to superdrol, so i'm wondering if any of you fellas could give me some feedback regarding the differences btw these 2 compounds?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: how does halodrol compare to superdrol?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 03:49:53 PM »
Mg per mg superdrol is much, much stronger. Superdrol is basically methylated masteron and Halodrol is very near oral turinabol, actually just two molecules away. I actually like halodrol over s-drol, since it's subtle and you can use it for longer and therefore keep more of the gains. 75-100 mg halodrol for 8 weeks.

PS. In my opinion 25 mg halo is equal to about 10 mg tbol. (Most "tbol" isn't tbol)...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 04:53:01 PM »
jump on the real gear man, has even lesser sideeffects than these 2

Well i know what you mean, but those two products are real gear. I've used: sdrol, hdrol, inj. test, deca etc. and those two are very real. But you are right inj. hg test has almost 0 sides. Even hdrol (as mild as it is) has plenty of sides (you wont see them) stuff like elevated Ldl etc. but they are there. Obviously a standard inj. test cycle would be better, but he will be fine with these borderline legal orals, as long as he wont go crazy with them...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »
sdrol is very real (i use along with my hrt).

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »
sdrol made me feel like utter shit for 2 weeks before I through it out.  I couldn't gauge anything because I always felt sick.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 02:39:25 AM »
The real Gaspari Halodrol with the madol(DMT) and the masking agent that was only sold for a month before they changed the formulation blew away superdrol! It was way better then any other haodrol due to the madol and masking agent as well. I think it was the best oral I ever used. a 50mg dose of the original halodrol-50 that was sold at the 2006 olympia
was better then any oral I can think of! It just blew you up with no water retention. The strength gains were great as well! They directed you to take one tab before workout and you could def feel the stuff working.It was a crazy drug!

Gaspari did keep making it but they took out the madol(DMT) and the masking agent just making it like all the other halodrol clones just a tbol clone. Their is def real Tbol out there. At least the old original British Dragon sold real Tbol at 9mg out of 10.It was a great product. Tbol is generally mild so it is gonna be similar to anavar both men and women can take it. The estrogen sides are low. But that is another reason I liked the original gaspari Halodrol you knew what you were buying! That is why I have never dissed on prohormones. You aways know what you are buying at least. Hell labs even are so cheap they counterfeit their Dbol wich is dirt cheap to buy in raw material form.usually they just use methyl-Test. If you can ever get a bad-ass prohormone buy a few bottles or boxes and try it. I think most of the good pprohormones are done with most of them were jakced from julias vidas book.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 10:08:59 AM »
Hdrol is amazing its on par with tbol honestly. Hdrol seems to give me more aggression though (good in the gym -- i'm very self controlled out of the gym and down to earth).

Either test + hdrol or test + tbol makes you feel ALPHA and AWESOME... and also very very horny ... its insane. I suspect it somehow lowers shbg and makes the test work better in a synergistic manner.

I missed it.. plus i run it for 6 weeks even once 7 weeks. Good strength gains, no bloat, some fat loss, good vascularity.

Sdrol on the other hand is more of a bulker, makes u store extra glycogen, rapid strength and size gains. Would not run more than 4 weeks..

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 07:26:16 PM »
It doesn't.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 05:00:57 PM »
It doesn't.

how so?

btw, i wasn't able to score any halodrol so i just ordered me some more superdrol, so hopefully you'll say something like superdrol>>>>>>halodrol ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 11:49:35 AM »
anyone else notice anxiety from it?

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 10:42:58 PM »
there is superdrol and halodrol everywhere if you look on the right sites. nutrition company brands they are usually sold on ebay or sell.com

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 02:02:24 AM »
Superdrol shits on Hdrol but a lot depends on the users genetics and the ability to handle some of the less pleasant side effects .
all drugs - TPPIIP

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 04:16:22 AM »
Superdrol shits on Hdrol but a lot depends on the users genetics and the ability to handle some of the less pleasant side effects .

Not the gaspari first run that had the madol and masking agent in it. That stuff was heat!

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »
it's alot weaker, but it is basically a steroids with no sides

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 03:35:18 AM »
Not many people have taken the real first run Gaspari Halodrol-50 that was sold at the 2006 olympia. That stuff was only out for a month then they swithed the formula. the first formula released by gaspari before any other company released a clone was some heat! It was a Tbol clone with DMT(MADOL) and also had 75mg of a masking agent. It was only to be taken pre-workout and it blew me up with just lean muscle! Best oral I ever used. the original British Dragon Turinabol was heat too but not as good as this batch of halodrol-50. the changed formula is nothing like the real first reeased halodrol none of the others had the (Madol) or masking agent in them. all the rest were just a Tbol prohormone. Like I am saying not many at all tried the original Gaspari Halodrol-50 with the original formula.. Gaspari had kneller change the formula instantly within 3-4 weeks it was changed and not as strong.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 06:36:53 AM »
well no sites carry hdrol or sdrol no more. Or dzine. Sucks to be us :-/

In the future I'll resort to high dose tbol and thats all I can run :-/ I wish I didn't get gyno from anadrol otherwise id blast with it for six weeks at a time from time to time... shit blows me up...

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 10:41:24 AM »
well no sites carry hdrol or sdrol no more. Or dzine. Sucks to be us :-/

In the future I'll resort to high dose tbol and thats all I can run :-/ I wish I didn't get gyno from anadrol otherwise id blast with it for six weeks at a time from time to time... shit blows me up...

You're not looking hard enough - there's a couple sites are trying to unload sdrol; selling bottles for 7.99
Do Work.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2012, 08:52:57 AM »
I pm'd you pm me back wheeeere

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2012, 02:11:27 PM »
if you look extra hard you can find dymethazine, halodrol, x-tren, and epi powder. i just bought some the other day should be here tomorrow.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 02:17:12 PM »
if you look extra hard you can find dymethazine, halodrol, x-tren, and epi powder. i just bought some the other day should be here tomorrow.

how do those 4 different compounds compare with each other? maybe you would happen to know?

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2012, 08:15:52 PM »
Haven't logged in a few days - pm'ed ya'll.
Do Work.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 08:37:57 PM »
epi - garbage imo... just destroys joints

hdrol - awesome at higher doses im talking 100mg ed range

superdrol - 30mg is standard epic dose.. some have gone as high as 50-60 but its very rare... its anadrol with dry gains mildly put..

x-tren - some kinda tren deriative but not the real deal obviously..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 04:13:05 AM »
epi - garbage imo... just destroys joints

hdrol - awesome at higher doses im talking 100mg ed range

superdrol - 30mg is standard epic dose.. some have gone as high as 50-60 but its very rare... its anadrol with dry gains mildly put..

x-tren - some kinda tren deriative but not the real deal obviously..

thanks man

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 01:39:46 PM »
epi is pretty good if you dose high: 60-80mg; i actually did a pulse cycle with this and worked pretty well for lean gains plus strength

hdrol is my fav at 100mg a day - solid strength gains, prob put on 10lbs

sdrol - tried it at 30 but stopped after two weeks, started feeling sick to my stomach, but it kicked in quick, got really strong

you can buy sdrol for cheap - i think pulsing it would be a good idea to minimize side effects, i.e. take it 3 or 4 times a week, preferably on workout days
Do Work.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »
dj181, ffs,lol, do some test cycle already.

these orals are harsh on liver, you have to go off early and the gains arent maintainable, are they.

crashing up and down all the time is nood good.as in going on and off.

its best to be on low doses for a long while imo, better than on high ones for short times.

i've got a cast iron liver man, i drank pretty hard and heavy for a good 5 years, and my liver took it just fine ;D

and yeah, i agree with staying on low doses long-term, and that's why i generally only take 10 mg per day for 3 or 4 weeks, and then take about 1 week off