Author Topic: The Carr Brothers  (Read 6370 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The Carr Brothers
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2012, 08:08:00 PM »
I was genuinely trying to help. They each had a suitcase on wheels and he had a backpack.
That's what you get for being a nice guy. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: The Carr Brothers
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2012, 03:20:11 AM »
Tonight at work I seen some browned skin tourists with suitcases walking past my work. This happened twice about 15 minutes apart. Then a few minutes later I seen them again. A guy and a girl in their 30's I'd say. They looked almost Indian.

I said "excuse me are you lost or do you need help?" There are about 15 hotels near the bar I work.

The guy turned round and snapped "no" whilst scowling at me as if how dare I speak to him.

This annoyed me slightly for a few seconds - what a dick.

I once made the mistake of asking a group of Japanese girls holding a wrinkled map if they were lost.  It was surreal.  In unison, they all let out a prolonged little squeal like air escaping a balloon and bent at the knees.  You'd think I had a big veiny gaijin cock flopped out while eating a blood rare BBQed Hello Kitty on a stick.

Lots of tourists get the "locals aren't to be trusted" speech, which makes me wonder why anyone would go there on holiday in the first place, but whatever.  You're a pretty imposing dude so maybe you just frightened the guy if he was feeling nervous about having all his cash, passport, etc, right there on him.

Btw, someone stole my duty free booze at Dublin airport, so don't trust the locals.