Author Topic: Philsulina's 2012 Olympia Meal Plan  (Read 8339 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Philsulina's 2012 Olympia Meal Plan
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2012, 11:38:07 PM »
Dont tell me that this is not Mr. 0 worthy.

Yes, its Mr. O worthy compared to what else is on stage. But when you compare him to other Mr. Olympias he falls short. He just happen to be competing in a time where you have people like branch competing. Its all relative to the time period the person competes in. A Mr. O physique is worthy when you could picture that physique pretty much dominating any era or holding its own in any other Mr. Olympia. You just dont see that with phils body. Like I said, its mr. O worthy based on whats competing today and thats not saying much.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2012, 11:42:04 PM »
And again, after you say that, you are saying what I've said before.

This era of mediocrity was brought forth by none other than Jay Cutler---or rather those who allowed Jay to be Mr. O.
But, it started before that. It started when Jay was being groomed to be Mr. O, namely his 2nd place finishes at the ao and his Arnold Classic wins (over a far better Chris Cormier). Also, coinciding with this, the giving out of Pro Cards to inferior conditioned competitors---which means the feeder system to the Pros was producing bad stock.
And it's odd that the really good ones like Richard Jones and Phil Heath were earning their Pro cards on their first try---because everybody else was inferior.

Phil is just the best of the rest. A Flex/Kevin hybrid. And really nobody can really touch him at this point.

Yeah, the best of the rest when compared to people like branch, and thats not saying much. Compare heath to dorian, haney, arnold, he gets blown out of the water. Shit, even Levrone, who never won a Mr. O could rivals phils physique. When I look at Levrone, I think he actually looks better than Phil. When I look at Levrone, I dont necessarily think he looks better than dorian, ronnie, or arnold. What does that tell you? Phil is VERY lucky to be competing in this era. His physique is not bad or anything, but he should thank his lucky stars he is not competing during the 90's. Would definitely not be a Mr. O.
X

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2012, 11:54:46 PM »
I am assuming that red meat does have some influence on testosterone production and creatine. But wouldnt you need to eat A LOT of it (way more than he is eating) to have any effect on the production of testosterone and muscle growth.

He just doesnt look like a Mr. O. Kais physique, if he could dial it in, would blow Philsulinas physique out of the water.

The zinc, cholesterol and saturated fats that are found in high numbers in red meat will help increase then natural test levels if they are not at max already. But that will do barely anything regarding muscle gain for a natty individual that's been training for two years or longer.
all drugs - TPPIIP

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2012, 03:45:42 AM »
It makes me shudder when Phil mentions Handy Rimjob. He doesn't give you ANY diet advice Phil.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2012, 05:01:48 AM »
It makes me shudder when Phil mentions Handy Rimjob. He doesn't give you ANY diet advice Phil.

That's not what his wife thinks.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2012, 08:57:44 AM »
And again, after you say that, you are saying what I've said before.

This era of mediocrity was brought forth by none other than Jay Cutler---or rather those who allowed Jay to be Mr. O.
But, it started before that. It started when Jay was being groomed to be Mr. O, namely his 2nd place finishes at the ao and his Arnold Classic wins (over a far better Chris Cormier). Also, coinciding with this, the giving out of Pro Cards to inferior conditioned competitors---which means the feeder system to the Pros was producing bad stock.
And it's odd that the really good ones like Richard Jones and Phil Heath were earning their Pro cards on their first try---because everybody else was inferior.

Phil is just the best of the rest. A Flex/Kevin hybrid. And really nobody can really touch him at this point.
QFT,,,

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2012, 07:45:52 AM »
That's not what his wife thinks.

As per that video, he is simply shrugging it off either way and doing his own thing by the looks