Author Topic: Reversing tren gyno  (Read 10737 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Reversing tren gyno
« on: August 18, 2012, 10:07:04 AM »
So I've got off tren for over a week now.

I've been using prami since the beginning 1mg ed even 1.5mg ed by the end. Just ran out *face palm* its in the mail...

However from my understanding prami and caber reduce PROLACTIN not progesterone... i've been told by someone that bromo (what is it?) reduces progesterone induced gyno?

I was wondering what else one may use. I've been on 1.25mg letrozole ed too. Now going to cruise on test only and dbol pre workout.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: Reversing tren gyno
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 12:45:01 PM »
Trenbolone is a progestin. Besides using something that blocks prolactin, you also need something that blocks estrogens at the estrogen receptor sites. That's why taking a SERM like nolva is always a good idea when on a progestin like tren or deca.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 03:43:12 PM »
from all ive read, nolva is a TERRIBLE idea while on anadrol/deca/tren combinations... As it makes the progesterone receptors more sensitive or something like that. Fine on test/dbol type combos but not on 19nors...

I am using letro at 1.25mg ed... not estro issue... tren is an animal...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 05:38:48 PM »
from all ive read, nolva is a TERRIBLE idea while on anadrol/deca/tren combinations... As it makes the progesterone receptors more sensitive or something like that. Fine on test/dbol type combos but not on 19nors...

I am using letro at 1.25mg ed... not estro issue... tren is an animal...

I've also heard the same thing....

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
ill have to get surgery eventually i guess but its not gonna happen any time soon :-/

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 07:13:38 PM »

I've been using prami since the beginning 1mg ed even 1.5mg ed by the end. Just ran out *face palm* its in the mail...

However from my understanding prami and caber reduce PROLACTIN not progesterone... i've been told by someone that bromo (what is it?) reduces progesterone induced gyno?

I was wondering what else one may use. I've been on 1.25mg letrozole ed too. Now going to cruise on test only and dbol pre workout.

According to anecdotal evidence, your best bet is letro at this stage.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 02:31:27 AM »
take prami, I always used that when dealing with tren, used to get bad flareups so start out low dose like .25 or less everyday and use it before bed, ramp up dose as body gets used to it.
muscle

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 09:07:51 PM »
I think one thing some of us are missing is that this gentlemen has already completed his cycle and is looking to reverse the signs of gyno, if any. I too misunderstood at first, and suggested selegiline before editing. Any type of prolactin antagonist in fighting gyno is too late now that the cycle (tren portion) is done. Is it not? I think his best bet is letro (or -- letro/arim) to burn the gyno off, as far as research goes.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 09:12:00 PM »

Prolactin is progesterone induced gyno.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 04:03:16 AM »
Prolactin is progesterone induced gyno.

????
Prolactin is a hormone produced by the pituitary.
Bromocryptine or Parlodel is a dopamine agonist that has anti- prolactin effects and has been around for years to treat Parkinson's disease and galactorrhea. Begin at low dose and always take with food so you don't throw your guts up! Works great when combined with an anti- estrogen.
Agreed, if you really have gyno already you are looking at surgery.
Ask the doc!!
DOC

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 04:13:22 AM »
I thought I had gyno but it was just me being vane.I panicked and went to see me nutrionist and he said I had no gyno at all and it was in my head! I was not lactating but my nips seemed a bit puffy. Not firm smaller and firm ike they should be. looked just puffy. but he said to use a tad of nolva and I should be fine and to stay away from baked goods. I was not on anything that heavy anyway. But I did have some irritation.The nolva worked and I dropped some percentage and I went back to the firm nips.