Author Topic: Obama Phones  (Read 5359 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama Phones
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2012, 07:49:11 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »
What I don't "get" is although dumb as a box of rocks, she looks perfectly healthy enough to get a JOB instead of leaching off the system.

Coach, it doesn't matter how healthy or able bodied someone is.
It comes down to arithmetic, ...much like everything else.

If you have a population of 3 Billion people looking for work, and there are only 1.6 Billion jobs, there's going to be a whole heckuva lot of unemployed people. I believe the answer is to be found with micro-entrepreneurship, ...but unfortunately school systems don't educate children, but rather indoctrinates them and churns out these mind slaves who are all trying to fit like little cogs into the machines. Instead they come out of school thinking they have to have a degree, so they saddle themselves with back-breaking student loans, only to graduate into an environment with a worthless degree and no jobs in sight, ...but there is still that ever present student loan debt that will haunt them to their graves.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
 ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2012, 08:55:16 PM »
I believe the answer is to be found with micro-entrepreneurship

One of these days you'll figure out that just because you believe something doesn't make it true. Most people learn that before the teens, but I guess it's better late than never.

...but unfortunately school systems don't educate children, but rather indoctrinates them and churns out these mind slaves who are all trying to fit like little cogs into the machines. Instead they come out of school thinking they have to have a degree, so they saddle themselves with back-breaking student loans, only to graduate into an environment with a worthless degree and no jobs in sight, ...but there is still that ever present student loan debt that will haunt them to their graves.

Yes... the problem is the school systems. ::)