Author Topic: Fucking Fairies...  (Read 1332 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Fucking Fairies...
« on: August 18, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/online-petition-urges-nbc-cancel-stars-earn-stripes-124010797.html

Why dont you just not watch the fucking show if you dont like it.

I cant stand Kim Kardashian and as such have never seen that dumb b's show. I didnt go out and try and get her show cancelled.

I did like NBC's response to this idiocy

NBC responded to the uproar: "Stars Earn Stripes is about thanking the young Americans who are in harm’s way every day. This show is not a glorification of war, but a glorification of service."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fucking Fairies...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 08:01:06 PM »
FUCKING TYPICAL!!!! 

And people wonder why I would personally send every liberal in a small kayak over the Niagra Falls? 

http://news.yahoo.com/online-petition-urges-nbc-cancel-stars-earn-stripes-124010797.html

I cant stand Kim Kardashian and as such have never seen that dumb b's show. I didnt go out and try and get her show cancelled.

NBC responded to the uproar: "Stars Earn Stripes is about thanking the young Americans who are in harm’s way every day. This show is not a glorification of war, but a glorification of service."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 08:23:08 PM »
I have not watched the show but if it only involves celebs pretending, how is this an honor to those serving?  I'd like to know, what are they doing?  Is this like a game show reality competition where they pretend they're in war or some shit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 08:27:20 PM »
I have not watched the show but if it only involves celebs pretending, how is this an honor to those serving?  I'd like to know, what are they doing?  Is this like a game show reality competition where they pretend they're in war or some shit?

how about liberal pieces of garbage STFU and die?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 08:33:32 PM »
I have not watched the show but if it only involves celebs pretending, how is this an honor to those serving?  I'd like to know, what are they doing?  Is this like a game show reality competition where they pretend they're in war or some shit?
they run them through military style competitions.

I caught a little bit of the first episode at the gym they have 2 teams competing for charities and have them do military style events.

The one I saw a big black dude was going through and clearing a house, shooting out glass targets placed on manaquins and doing a pretty shitty job of it.

I dont see how it is glorifying war, it makes you appreciate how well trained those soldiers have to be to do that type of shit day in and day out

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 08:34:59 PM »

how about liberal pieces of garbage STFU and die?
I didn't say anything yet.  I was asking questions not passing judgement!  I clearly said I have not seen the show and everything I said was in question.  I'm not a big fan of hollywood celebs so I'm going to ask questions on something like this.  Unlike you I don't just shoot my mouth off without all the info.  I don't know anything about this show.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 08:36:19 PM »
I didn't say anything yet.  I was asking questions not passing judgement!  I clearly said I have not seen the show and everything I said was in question.  I'm not a big fan of hollywood celebs so I'm going to ask questions on something like this.  Unlike you I don't just shoot my mouth off without all the info.  I don't know anything about this show.

I'll shoot my mouth off - Lib pofs need to be water boarded.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »
they run them through military style competitions.

I caught a little bit of the first episode at the gym they have 2 teams competing for charities and have them do military style events.

The one I saw a big black dude was going through and clearing a house, shooting out glass targets placed on manaquins and doing a pretty shitty job of it.

I dont see how it is glorifying war, it makes you appreciate how well trained those soldiers have to be to do that type of shit day in and day out
thank you tony.  I'll try to check an episode.  From what you say it doesn't sound like a big deal to me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 08:37:47 PM »
I'll shoot my mouth off - Lib pofs need to be water boarded.
why couldn't you just say what Tony said meltdown boy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 08:39:26 PM »
why couldn't you just say what Tony said meltdown boy?

Because it's easier to type an inflammatory post insulting Libs. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 08:43:23 PM »
the charities they are competing for are all military and first responder charities as well.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 09:08:19 PM »

Unfortunately that show was doomed from the beginning.  With Todd Palin being on the show, it would have caused some pretty absymal ratings based upon all the recent antics of Bristol Palin.   

People are sick and tired of the Palins and they have seriously worn out their welcome.  They don't like them and that translates to the sponsors who didn't want to have anything to do with them. 

A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
Because it's easier to type an inflammatory post insulting Libs.  
and you call other people bots lol...  most of your entire posting history could have been programmed in an hour or less.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 09:23:40 PM »

Unfortunately that show was doomed from the beginning.  With Todd Palin being on the show, it would have caused some pretty absymal ratings based upon all the recent antics of Bristol Palin.  

People are sick and tired of the Palins and they have seriously worn out their welcome.  They don't like them and that translates to the sponsors who didn't want to have anything to do with them.  
What the fuck do the palins have to do with the topic air soft?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 10:04:38 PM »
If NBC is a liberal station and the liberals are against it... doesn't one liberal faction have to lose?

That's a conservative win right?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 10:56:01 PM »
How can people care so fucking much about everything?

Doesn't it get tiring having to be outraged constantly?  Can humans honestly care this much about ridiculous shit?  I can't think of a cause I'd care enough about to search out an online petition that I could fill out on behalf of.  

These kind of things can't be legitimate outrage...it's just not possible...but how can people make themselves fake it with such ferver that it eventually gets to this point?  How low is the bar set when you can't differentiate your "outrage" meter with normal daily activities?  It's not a very big jump from setting up this online petition and starting one over the fact that your oven door opens from the top instead of the bottom.  If this "outrages" you...there can't be many daily tasks that you're not outraged over.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 11:35:40 PM »
without pics of kim k's ass in a thong, i dont know where i stand on the issue.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 05:57:26 PM »
If NBC is a liberal station and the liberals are against it... doesn't one liberal faction have to lose?

That's a conservative win right?

Nope and it has nothing to do with politics....its a matter of sponsors and its hard to find sponsors for a show that features a Palin....period.  They are pretty much "rich white trash" to the public at this point.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »

Nope and it has nothing to do with politics....its a matter of sponsors and its hard to find sponsors for a show that features a Palin....period.  They are pretty much "rich white trash" to the public at this point.

But if the show is going to fail anyway... Why do we need a petition to cancel it?

Won't that just happen because it sucks?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 06:01:46 PM »

You just have a stupid answer for everything, don't ya
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 06:33:00 PM »

You just have a stupid answer for everything, don't ya
Airsoft guns can be converted to real guns.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »
Airsoft guns can be converted to real guns.

He still refuses to own up to that ridiculous bs he posted. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 05:47:19 AM »
But if the show is going to fail anyway... Why do we need a petition to cancel it?

Won't that just happen because it sucks?

Its no different from Glenn Beck's show.....millions watched his show but it was toxic for finding sponsors and that's why it was cancelled by Fox.  You can't have a show without having enough sponsors or you'll lose money 
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »

Its no different from Glenn Beck's show.....millions watched his show but it was toxic for finding sponsors and that's why it was cancelled by Fox.  You can't have a show without having enough sponsors or you'll lose money 

Sponsors don't support bad shows either though... If the show is bad... people don't want and the viewership drops below acceptable levels.