Author Topic: FOX: CU professor calls “BS” on Romney’s 13 percent tax rate claim  (Read 3511 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: FOX: CU professor calls “BS” on Romney’s 13 percent tax rate claim
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »
He said he was audited and I suspect he got caught cheating

btw - It's not just Dems who are talking about his taxes.   

Shit, if anything, Repubs appear to be talking about it MORE than Dems

They want to issue to go away rather than being hung around his neck every time he gets in front of a microphone

Well if the retards in this country actually understood anything about income tax vs capital gains tax...... it would be a non issue.   It's just distraction from the real issues this country faces.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »
What would his fair share be, omnipotent one?

The term "fair share" is only used by people looking to gain a political advantage, notice that "fair share" is ever actually quantified.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 11:30:41 AM »
Well if the retards in this country actually understood anything about income tax vs capital gains tax...... it would be a non issue.   It's just distraction from the real issues this country faces.

Romney rate of 13% is no doubt due to him receiving a large portion of his income as dividends and capital gains and I don't think anyone would have an issue with that (one could argue that both of those should be taxed as regular income but that's not Romneys fault)

No one is going to blame Romney for the current tax code and it would make no sense to not release his taxes and take all this heat just because he pays the same tax rate as Warren Buffet

There is something toxic in those returns and it's not that he received dividend income and long term captial gains

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 11:41:15 AM »
And you know this how?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »
the birth certificate was never hurting obama you idiot, the ppl screaming about that werent going to vote for him anyway...

you dont think that if he was cheating that the IRS would have caught it?

If he is using legal ways of KEEPING AS MUCH OF HIS HARD EARNED MONEY IN HIS POCKET

whats the fucking problem then?

you brought up the whole point..if he's using legal ways then release the tax returns and lets move on

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2012, 11:42:56 AM »
straw do you believe that there is something toxic in obamas college records and the fast and furious records.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2012, 11:43:41 AM »
What would his fair share be, omnipotent one?

whatever the government says it is, oh impotent one

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2012, 11:44:14 AM »
you brought up the whole point..if he's using legal ways then release the tax returns and lets move on
again I DIDNT BRING IT UP...PIP did and I just pointed out romney pays infintely more taxes then the average citizen.

why did you not answer my question andre?

do most presidential candidates have their college records sealed by court order?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2012, 11:48:23 AM »
again I DIDNT BRING IT UP...PIP did and I just pointed out romney pays infintely more taxes then the average citizen.

why did you not answer my question andre?

do most presidential candidates have their college records sealed by court order?

I don't know..school me

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2012, 11:55:27 AM »
I don't know..school me
answer would be no, so if were going off of what is generally done I guess you should be crying for obama to take the court order off his college records then?

wonder why I havent seen any posts from you on this...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2012, 12:40:28 PM »
there's no court order on his college records,

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
answer would be no, so if were going off of what is generally done I guess you should be crying for obama to take the court order off his college records then?

wonder why I havent seen any posts from you on this...

again because no one cares about school records....everyone cares about what people make

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »
again because no one cares about school records....everyone cares about what people make

No not everyone does, just those that think they are entitled to what someone else earns
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2012, 04:16:51 PM »
actually Id be more interested in seeing what obamas views where in college, what his thesis was during grad school etc.

but then again thats neither here nor there.

IF YOURE GOING OFF OF WHAT IS GENERALLY DONE, which you seem to want to do(except in the case of obamas college records) then you should be yammering on about him releasing those as well.

So either STFU about romneys taxes or start yelling for obamas college records...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2012, 04:23:33 PM »
actually Id be more interested in seeing what obamas views where in college, what his thesis was during grad school etc.

but then again thats neither here nor there.

IF YOURE GOING OFF OF WHAT IS GENERALLY DONE, which you seem to want to do(except in the case of obamas college records) then you should be yammering on about him releasing those as well.

So either STFU about romneys taxes or start yelling for obamas college records...

sigh........obama's college records are not the point.......FOX news isn't talking about that..they are talking about Romney's tax returns

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2012, 04:32:02 PM »
sigh........obama's college records are not the point.......FOX news isn't talking about that..they are talking about Romney's tax returns
I see, so your logic is that b/c all presidential candidates have released 5 years of tax returns so should romney.

but when its pointed out that all presidential candidates have not had their college records blocked, you say its not about college records.

I see what you did, ::) fuking idiot

piss off moron

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2012, 04:33:23 PM »
I see, so your logic is that b/c all presidential candidates have released 5 years of tax returns so should romney.

but when its pointed out that all presidential candidates have not had their college records blocked, you say its not about college records.

piss off moron

well..I was waiting for the insults to arrive once I boxed you into a corner and destroyed you like I always do...carry on

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2012, 04:33:48 PM »
goodness gracious youre a moron, PIP said romney pays 1000x more then the average citizen.

Well the average citizen pays nothing in federal income tax, any positive number is infinitely greater then 0....THATS MATH!!!(wouldnt think you would need to explain that to a finance person)

I was simply pointing out the fact that romney pays infintely more fed taxes then the average citizen, get it now?
???

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2012, 04:34:25 PM »

piss off moron

what do you talking about, blocked

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2012, 04:35:40 PM »

what do you talking about, blocked

forgive him...he begins to babble when I destroy him....pay no attention and move on

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2012, 04:38:33 PM »
well..I was waiting for the insults to arrive once I boxed you into a corner and destroyed you like I always do...carry on
LMFAO boxed me into a corner are you fuking serious?

WOW!!!