Author Topic: Foreign Dating Sites  (Read 3999 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Foreign Dating Sites
« on: August 19, 2012, 09:30:14 AM »
Based on re-search, within government guidelines and budget crisis, it's been proven that picking up broads from foreign websites are a much bigger chance of getting laid. Especially if you say you're an American or you live in New York/California areas. They'll also let you be alpha male and in control of the relationship because they want the American dream, and they suppose you're loaded too. Chances are $1 is probably equivalent to hundreds or thousands in their currency.

- Discuss
#

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Foreign Dating Sites
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 09:40:14 AM »
Based on re-search, within government guidelines and budget crisis, it's been proven that picking up broads from foreign websites are a much bigger chance of getting laid. Especially if you say you're an American or you live in New York/California areas. They'll also let you be alpha male and in control of the relationship because they want the American dream, and they suppose you're loaded too. Chances are $1 is probably equivalent to hundreds or thousands in their currency.

- Discuss

Nice touch  ;D

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 09:41:14 AM »

- Discuss

please tomorrow return to work mate  ;)
North of Italy

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 09:50:12 AM »
I got married in 1993...didn't have a PC or access to the net until 1995.   This new technology would have made life so much easier.  Hit POF, troll for lonely cougars...you could wade through dozens of them before you find the one that's DTF that night in the time it takes to drive to a bar and scan the room...drive to a bar, scan the room...all that drudgery bypassed.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 11:36:31 AM »

- Discuss

I've actually thought about looking for foreign babes online ....those websites where foreign babes are looking for an American husband..would love as nice Brazilian or filopina

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »
I've actually thought about looking for foreign babes online ....those websites where foreign babes are looking for an American husband..would love as nice Brazilian or filopina
"Eddie, I want half!"

and chances are those same women, were selling it to other foreigners via the sex trade. Yet, you gonna put a ring on it. No fine ass woman, who knows she is fine is gonna give it up for free-no strings attached.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 04:06:55 PM »
I got married in 1993...didn't have a PC or access to the net until 1995.   This new technology would have made life so much easier.  Hit POF, troll for lonely cougars...you could wade through dozens of them before you find the one that's DTF that night in the time it takes to drive to a bar and scan the room...drive to a bar, scan the room...all that drudgery bypassed.

DTF?  What are you, one of those mindless generation nothingness fucks who thinks Jersey Shore is an "awesome show"???

Simply put, those women are called 'easy'.  Always have been, always will be.  Using three letters - three syllables - for three words.  We got it done in ONE WORD.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »

x2

BUT! You have to be on the 8 ball with them. Your emotions and feelings are just as good when you let them know how to treat you right. Before they try to two time you or back talk.
#

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 05:18:36 PM »

The hunt was the thing...  maybe I should rephrase that, never mind.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »

South America by far has the hottest women, however it's hard to find a Brazilian that doesn't sleep around. If your goen Asian filopina is kind of low on the totem pole I'd shoot for Japanese. You don't need to look online just move to California or if you like latin move to Miami,haha

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 12:37:46 AM »
South America by far has the hottest women, however it's hard to find a Brazilian that doesn't sleep around. If your goen Asian filopina is kind of low on the totem pole I'd shoot for Japanese. You don't need to look online just move to California or if you like latin move to Miami,haha

true..good point..I have been to the south american websites...they are really hot

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 06:35:15 AM »

Respectfully, I disagree.  Russian girls are the hottest, followed by Czechs and Hungarians. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 06:44:01 AM »
Respectfully, I disagree.  Russian girls are the hottest, followed by Czechs and Hungarians. 
Body goes to Latina (Brasil, Columbian, etc) for the win.
Although, I've asked this question before, what is it with attractive  Russian, Ukrainian women with some of the dorkiest, homeliest,  funny shoes wearing dudes (of the same ethnicity)? Women look like 10s, the men look like they came out of a Salvation Army store and had their wardrobe picked out by a blind man.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 06:46:42 AM »

All liars and thieves. Id never trust a filthy Russian. TEAM FUCKED UP AMERICA is still better than Russia.

Id go Philipina, they cook, clean, fuck and are basically house wives from the 50s. They lie and scam though if they grew up poor. Nice hair, lips and skin. They love shopping and spending money. They make great mothers.

Brazilians, they have great bodies but I know shit about them.

Id def go Jap in a heart beat. Yummy.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 06:49:14 AM »
Body goes to Latina (Brasil, Columbian, etc) for the win.
Although, I've asked this question before, what is it with attractive  Russian, Ukrainian women with some of the dorkiest, homeliest,  funny shoes wearing dudes (of the same ethnicity)? Women look like 10s, the men look like they came out of a Salvation Army store and had their wardrobe picked out by a blind man.

Attractive Russian women are very sophisticated and fashion conscious, also high maintainace.  They don't mind spending men's money.  Any man who is dating a Russian probably spends all his money on her, thus none left for himself.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 06:52:46 AM »

- Discuss
yeah dream on Bro.... ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 07:04:18 AM »
Attractive Russian women are very sophisticated and fashion conscious, also high maintainace.  They don't mind spending men's money.  Any man who is dating a Russian probably spends all his money on her, thus none left for himself.
I knew this one Ukrainian woman whose man followed her like a puppy, and his shows were "dogs", and pants were high waters. Plus, he would have his shoes really tight---causing him to have long shoelaces, that were worn from dangling about. She was fine, but didn't dress "up", she was busty, curvy. And she seemed tired of him.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 07:12:18 AM »
I knew this one Ukrainian woman whose man followed her like a puppy, and his shows were "dogs", and pants were high waters. Plus, he would have his shoes really tight---causing him to have long shoelaces, that were worn from dangling about. She was fine, but didn't dress "up", she was busty, curvy. And she seemed tired of him.

You should've made your move. ;)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 01:29:29 PM »
All liars and thieves. Id never trust a filthy Russian. TEAM FUCKED UP AMERICA is still better than Russia.

Id go Philipina, they cook, clean, fuck and are basically house wives from the 50s. They lie and scam though if they grew up poor. Nice hair, lips and skin. They love shopping and spending money. They make great mothers.

100% correct Russians are pretty much prostitutes, just as bad as Vietnamese...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 09:29:58 PM »

I agree with every point in your post.....you beat me to the point about Russian chicks...they will poison your ass before the ink on the green card is dry

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 09:33:31 PM »
My friend and I were walking in New York City in the Wall Street Financial District and we saw this awesome looking Russian woman about 23-24 with long blond hair, busty with a killer body and gorgeous face and eyes...my friend followed her and started talking with her....she told him she would spend the weekend with him, cook, clean,and do whatever he wanted sexually for $3000...wow..my friend declined

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 12:25:10 AM »
My friend and I were walking in New York City in the Wall Street Financial District and we saw this awesome looking Russian woman about 23-24 with long blond hair, busty with a killer body and gorgeous face and eyes...my friend followed her and started talking with her....she told him she would spend the weekend with him, cook, clean,and do whatever he wanted sexually for $3000...wow..my friend declined
you know what....if i was stinking rich i would even have a woman servant there to wipe my ass.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2012, 07:18:04 AM »
you know what....if i was stinking rich i would even have a woman servant there to wipe my ass.

agreed.....maybe thats why she was walking around the financial district.....she knew where the money was...she was really an attention-getter....every guys head in the street was turning to look at her...she was definitely worth the $3000 if you have deep pockets

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 10:23:23 AM »

I see them all the time during the weekends around downtown area. Just go to meatpacked district or union square area, they're walking around and really sticking out among the average people. Looks like a commercial, they're so hot.
#

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 09:41:59 PM »
I see them all the time during the weekends around downtown area. Just go to meatpacked district or union square area, they're walking around and really sticking out among the average people. Looks like a commercial, they're so hot.

yeah...the Russian chicks especially are money hungry and ruthless......