Author Topic: Aminos?  (Read 2356 times)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Aminos?
« on: November 15, 2005, 02:14:14 PM »
do you think taking amino acids (in tablets) is a must?  I used them once and found my pump was awesome.....maybe the argenine?  they are expensive but if they give good gains i'll definently use them again.
bodybuildersreality.com

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Aminos?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 04:16:52 PM »
IMO, it's not worth the extra cost.  A few grams of specific amino acids taken around your workout will amount to fuckall difference in terms of results.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 04:21:23 PM »
sounds good....i didn't feel like spending 40 bux
bodybuildersreality.com

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 08:11:40 PM »
i take animal pak from universal
it works great

kingston

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 08:47:32 AM »
do you think taking amino acids (in tablets) is a must?  I used them once and found my pump was awesome.....maybe the argenine?  they are expensive but if they give good gains i'll definently use them again.
Which form of amino acid are you taking? If free form, that's great. I have ever compared amino acid profile between Amino Acid Free Form (Tablets) VS. Whey Protein, both in term of amount. I found that Amino Acid tablets have better and higher amount of 18 amino acids than Whey Protein. And It's able to be absorbed directly to your bloodstream without digest as Whey Protein.

I agree that it's expensive, but give you lean muscle mass than only Whey Protein.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 09:46:14 PM »
when i had them (aminos) they were free form (tablets 320 in a bottle by Optimum Nutrition)  and i also had whey protein (also Optimum)  3-4 shakes a day sometimes just 2 and i took 2 aminos 3 times aday.
bodybuildersreality.com

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2005, 08:19:01 AM »
when i had them (aminos) they were free form (tablets 320 in a bottle by Optimum Nutrition)  and i also had whey protein (also Optimum)  3-4 shakes a day sometimes just 2 and i took 2 aminos 3 times aday.

i've got that too.  i also take some leftover nitrix tabs to get my arginine, and take powdered glutamine, first thing in the morning and pre-workout.  working out for me.
:-)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 11:12:49 AM »
excellent I think i'll go pick up some mor aminos
bodybuildersreality.com

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 12:27:12 AM »
Yes, take Amino Acid tablets for best results.  Pinnacle, Twinlab, Apex, Dymatize.