Author Topic: UG Labs  (Read 2817 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
UG Labs
« on: August 19, 2012, 05:59:04 PM »
Axio vs. British Dragon vs. Endosyn...  thoughts?

It would seem the hierarchy in reputation and quality would be. Endosyn > BD > Axio

Curious about Endosyn's Testabolic 300 (300mg test e)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: UG Labs
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 07:00:50 PM »
Axio was shut down
BD is hit or miss
Never used Endosyn

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 07:25:24 PM »
Auexis should be on that list no fuckin doubt, damn near HG and potent as FUCK!! Only lab I know of that adheres to GMP standards and has an actual pharmaceutical facilicty, not just a house somewhere, "lab", etc.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 07:29:15 PM »
Because of where I am from I can vouch for ROHM and Pro Chem.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 08:42:49 PM »
Axio was shut down
BD is hit or miss
Never used Endosyn

Axio still around. Nothing special however.

BD - no idea

Endosyn - no idea

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 05:39:53 AM »
The real British Dragon has been shutdown for years! Axio and balkan pharm labs came out after British Dragon retired both labs claimed to be the new british dragon. The old British Dragon of 2003-2007 was the biggest UGl ever! No ugl pulled in more money then the original British Dragon. It was by far human grade. But it was Bomb gear at times! their oral Turinabol was insane, their dbol was insane, drol was weak, winstrol was decent, most all the injects were good except their EQ was underdosed at times. Pretty much everything that was real british dragon and was Tested by a 3rd party had real gear in it and was not underdosed except their EQ every once in awhile. some of their oral products I saw tested might have been 1mg or 2 short but nothing to bad. That UGL made millions! No UGL has sold more then the real British Dragon labs. most of the bad feedback was from counterfeit british dragon the russions  and IP made. alot of organized crime gangs tried ripping the real british Dragon off. all the true owners are dead at maybe 1 is still alive but there is def no more legit british Dragon gear around just guys using the name to get sales. The original british Dragon and generic Labz as well as red star of china were the top 3 UGL's -IMO.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 08:36:25 AM »
nice read up, never thought lives involved in such things  :o
T