Author Topic: WARNING FOR HRT USES OVER THE AGE OF 45  (Read 2740 times)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
WARNING FOR HRT USES OVER THE AGE OF 45
« on: August 19, 2012, 06:59:40 PM »
Red flag here-- Good friend of mine age 48 bodybuilder and GH user, just died from disseminated squamous cell carcinoma with diffuse mets. Painful bony mets-- epidural mets that rendered him paraplegic.  He had been on GH for about one year (unbeknown to me) and had been taking about 4-5 IU a day. Get a medical evaluation if you are over the age of 40 including blood, work, chest x-ray, EKG.  Befriend a doc, although in this case there was no way of knowing, since he did not communicate anything. Just be safe-- it seemed so anticlimatic. GH acted as the gasoline on an indulant fire in this case-- those tumor cells loved it.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: WARNING FOR HRT USES OVER THE AGE OF 45
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 07:01:47 PM »
Red flag here-- Good friend of mine age 48 bodybuilder and GH user, just died from disseminated squamous cell carcinoma with diffuse mets. Painful bony mets-- epidural mets that rendered him paraplegic.  He had been on GH for about one year (unbeknown to me) and had been taking about 4-5 IU a day. Get a medical evaluation if you are over the age of 40 including blood, work, chest x-ray, EKG.  Befriend a doc, although in this case there was no way of knowing, since he did not communicate anything. Just be safe-- it seemed so anticlimatic. GH acted as the gasoline on an indulant fire in this case-- those tumor cells loved it.
This is very sad to hear. My condolences.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
First of all - my condolences.

We definitely don't hear the negative side of drug use/abuse enough. It happens all the time. It's just that when the shit hits the fan and it comes time to pay the piper we are already in the early stages of regression. It's all about how far we can take it. The mentality often around most boards is if 5i.u ed is good -- why not 20i.u.

GH/AAS definitely 'love' those cells (GH more so), they will advance the growth of all soft tissue, including cancer and tumors.

I've got a little growth in the chest, this was there years before AAS use - not cancerous at the time. I am wondering if it has grown while on a 10m cycle. Doesn't everything? ??? As you become leaner you notice it even more from certain angles -- visible right underneath the skin.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »
gh can accelerate tumour growth,benign or malignant..
T

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 11:09:24 PM »
The human biological machine has its built in limits that with age decrease in the activity of the hypothalamic-GH-IGF axis, which may also act as a protective mechanism(s). Like with anything in life not done in moderation, some of us are more susceptible to catching the short end of the stick.

There have been several studies (likely anecdotal) out there that indicate GH usage exponentially increases the chances of cancer. If one goes digging, there is quite a bit to read on this topic.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 04:07:35 AM »
how you know the gh was responsible, are you with the csi miami staff? ::)

besides, thats not your average hrt medication.

Keep dreaming that hormones are the safest thing around.

Some months ago i was using some test and primo and after a month or so a cyst that i have for more than a year in my palpebra just started growing.
In a couple of days i woke up with my eye completely closed because of the swolen cyst. I used some anti-inflamatory medication witch calmed things down.
Due to shoulder and back pain i had to stop trainning and juicing obviously. Some weeks after, the cyst just came back to the tiny thing it was before the hormones. Quite a coincidence right?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
Keep dreaming that hormones are the safest thing around.

Some months ago i was using some test and primo and after a month or so a cyst that i have for more than a year in my palpebra just started growing.
In a couple of days i woke up with my eye completely closed because of the swolen cyst. I used some anti-inflamatory medication witch calmed things down.
Due to shoulder and back pain i had to stop trainning and juicing obviously. Some weeks after, the cyst just came back to the tiny thing it was before the hormones. Quite a coincidence right?

X2 that.

There is a reason many BB's drop dead or develop serious complications during or post their prime years. Then they all pretend it was genetics that caused the myriad of problems. If one was to post a list, it's quite extensive, and it happens more often then we think. Most are too ashamed of it later to discuss it.

First hand anecdotal evidence from local gym
- one Italian friends bro has had a brush with death during his mid-late 20's - kidneys replaced. His brother still thanks god each time he talks about that his younger bro is still alive
- a colleague - died on the table following surgery
- 3 colleagues (knew 1) - 2 committed suicide, 1 died from kidney/heart disease. One was receiving dialysis weekly. The latter gentlemen had both of his forearms wrapped in bandages while training for months on end or even longer before hanging himself at home.
- multiple guys who have injured themselves - all you see them do nowadays is train their shoulders and chest. Back and legs are shot. Blame it on heavy training or whatever
- Many more real world examples are available. Those are just some of them from first hand experience.

Keep things in moderation and play it safe. Hormones do somethings that we don't even fathom both positive and negative. All of us know about the positives, but denial is not far off when shit hits the fan.

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 09:57:02 AM »
how you know the gh was responsible, are you with the csi miami staff? ::)

besides, thats not your average hrt medication.

Good points, but exogenous GH does lead to systemic increases in IGF, which certainly has the potential to be dangerous in an early, cancerous environment.