Author Topic: Look what the stupid Italians sell now...  (Read 12180 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Look what the stupid Italians sell now...
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 10:20:32 AM »

Italians make Ferraris.
And wife-class wavy hair brunettes too  :P

X2
They are good people and I love their wines, way better than that mud water from France.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 10:36:47 AM »
Easy there, Tony.  ::)

Just stating the facts my ape like friend.  ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 12:29:19 PM »
I don't know...warped Germany resulted in the deaths of almost 70 MILLION people. They should ALWAYS feel bad about it!!
yeah because if you had lived in germany back then you wouldn't have hated the jews, you would've seen through the propaganda and done what's right  ::)

do you really believe that you are smarter than nearly every german who was alive in the 30s and that you wouldn't have went along with the propaganda?

when the govt says things and the media backs them, it becomes "truth".

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
Casu marzu  aka  Italian Maggot Cheese

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 12:48:32 PM »
I don't know...warped Germany resulted in the small amount of deaths that jews exaggerat and claim almost 70 MILLION people but no proof has shown this. They shouldn' feel bad about it!!

fixed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »
Seriously, is this shit mainstream?  On a side note, when will people the jews stop trying to make Germany feel bad about WW2, shit is long over.

fixed

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 12:50:30 PM »

take your time

Looked like an old Twilight Zone.  Did Rod Serling make the original film?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 12:51:46 PM »
old yugoslav ww2 vets said the italian wouldnt shot at them, they rather played cards all together.

italians are good people, i love how they ended mussolini and his little bitch wife.

Pretty sure it was his mistress they hung upside down in Milan at that gas station.  His Jew mistress...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
I`d much rather sip some perfectly chilled Ernest & Julio Gallo Wild Irish Rose but Ive been known as a vino conno-sewer so please continue with the thread.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 01:34:19 PM »
Fruity, slow legs, weak finish?

Meh, I found it to have a heady bouquet. Presumptuous, but not too precocious.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 02:08:03 PM »

take your time
Agree with this.

That is why the elites promoting the importation of third world scum into the West needs to be stopped and then their handiwork undone. We have to clean up after their mess. That is the only way.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 02:11:57 PM »
Agree with this.

That is why the elites promoting the importation of third world scum into the West needs to be stopped and then their handiwork undone. We have to clean up after their mess. That is the only way.

Not attacking or disagreeing one way or another, but I would like it if you elaborated on this point.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2012, 02:17:39 PM »
The Zionists bombed the shit out of Dresden in 1945, knowing full well they were bombing women, children and the elderly. In the raid more than 150,000 Germans perished in Dresden, more than the combined loss of life in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Zionist shill Churchill tried to distance himself from this event.

The Zionists would have you believe only 20,000 Germans perished in the bombing raid. But there were over 600,000 refugees in the city in addition to the Dresden population. Even American soldiers estimated the casualty at over 150,000.

http://www.davidduke.com/?p=35048

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »
Not attacking or disagreeing one way or another, but I would like it if you elaborated on this point.
In which way?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 02:32:22 PM »
Good post, the winners fill in the history and theres no better example that casualty numbers...you never hear about dresden or any of the other allied destruction of german civilian populations, and when you do the numbers are way low..same with the nuking of japan and the firebomb razing of tokyo which in reality probably amounted to close  to a million civilain casualties..yet the jews are always pushing their mythical '6 million' number despite the sheer improbability of that number and actual evidence against it. It was actually the allies, churchill's britain specifically who started the aerial mass destruction of civilian population centers..but to hear things today youd think it was only the germans who did everything evil ::)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
Hitler was a non-drinker, so this product is sort of STUPID in the first place... he was also a vegetarian.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2012, 04:31:29 PM »
but true, all over the German news ::) like there aren't more important things to discuss.

The italians made it for stupid nostalgic germans!!! ;)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2012, 04:43:43 PM »
Good point about Dresden holocaust.

"February 13/14 1945: Holocaust over Dresden, known as the Florence of the North. Dresden was a hospital city for wounded soldiers. Not one military unit, not one anti-aircraft battery was deployed in the city. Together with the 600.000 refugees from Breslau, Dresden was filled with nearly 1.2 million people. Churchill had asked for "suggestions how to blaze 600.000 refugees". He wasn't interested how to target military installations 60 miles outside of Dresden. More than 700.000 phosphorus bombs were dropped on 1.2 million people. One bomb for every 2 people. The temperature in the centre of the city reached 1600 o centigrade. More than 260.000 bodies and residues of bodies were counted. But those who perished in the centre of the city can't be traced. Approximately 500.000 children, women, the elderly, wounded soldiers and the animals of the zoo were slaughtered in one night."

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2012, 05:42:21 PM »
In which way?

From watching the beginning of the video, it seemed to be totally the opposite of your views on Dresden and the holocaust. Ive read a lot on the subject, and realize that total war is just that, and that the Germans were vilified because they were on the losing end. Had Stalin lost, and his archives been invaded, I'm sure some twisted shit would've been found there as well. Especially his "purges".

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2012, 05:42:49 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 05:44:25 PM »
Zionists Funded Both Hitler & Churchill
http://www.henrymakow.com/illuminati_jewish_bankers_fund.html

I don't feel like reading it now, but I'm assuming it's about the rothchilds?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »
Lot of sour grapes in this thread.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2012, 05:57:52 PM »
From watching the beginning of the video, it seemed to be totally the opposite of your views on Dresden and the holocaust. Ive read a lot on the subject, and realize that total war is just that, and that the Germans were vilified because they were on the losing end. Had Stalin lost, and his archives been invaded, I'm sure some twisted shit would've been found there as well. Especially his "purges".
In Dresden after the bombing they had fighter planes fly low and aim and kill individual civilians running in the street. This was pure genocide with the goal to kill as many white civilians as possible. This all set the stage for multiculturalism to follow. The end goal was always the abdication of the white race. Bought and paid for whores like Churchill were mere pawns. Non Zionist Jews were sacrificed to forward the Zionist agenda.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2012, 06:03:41 PM »
Abdication, the ability to lose ones right to speak. Can't remember where, but I believe I watched a program where they used that word to describe what you're talking about.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2012, 07:02:22 PM »
THE ABDICATION OF THE WHITE MAN.

"Towards the end of his life the Prof.' (Lindemann) made a remark on more than one occasion with such an air of seriousness that he seemed to regard it as his testament of wisdom, and I accordingly feel it incumbent upon me to record it here, although not in perfect sympathy with it.

'Do you know,' he asked, 'what the future historians will regard as the most important event of this age?"' Well, what is it? 'It will not be Hitler and the Second World War, it will not be the release of nuclear energy, it will not be the menace of Communism.' These negatives seemed very comprehensive. He put on an expression of extreme severity and turned down the corners of his lips. 'It will be the abdication of the White man.' Then he nodded his head up and down several times to drive home his proposition."

- The Prof., R.F Harrod, McMillan, 1959, p261