Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 148358 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #500 on: September 03, 2012, 06:41:29 PM »
can u imagine dorian doing arm poses next to this? LOL

it would be laughable.

This guy did ok.   ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #501 on: September 03, 2012, 06:50:15 PM »
Who cares what you want? I know exactly Coleman said that on Special Ed's radio show because I was listening to it so were others on the board. So taken that into consideration it's safe to assume what he said in the magazine is accurate.

Ernie Taylor said Dorian would beat Ronnie , Lee Priest did as well , etc , etc people have their opinions.

ha ha ha who cares what i want......mature answer
yes flex and mD is super accurate... eg kai green benched 500 at 18 yrs old.... etc etc
how many bbers have said stuff magazines were written not by them...
until I see a video of coleman saying that I will take that with a pinch of salt..
you seem to love throwing that quote around... but its not 100 fact....
thats all im saying
choice is an illusion

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #502 on: September 03, 2012, 07:02:23 PM »
pick the winner. ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #503 on: September 03, 2012, 07:05:32 PM »
This guy did ok.   ;D

but only because of an effort in over marketing hype to push an agenda of selling tickets with articles like this:

http://imbodybuilding.com/articles/end-of-days/

“The only way Ronnie thinks he can possibly lose the show is if someone else gets a gift—like the gift Gunter was given at the GNC.

you can say that again. christmas time onstage in 2002:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #504 on: September 03, 2012, 07:14:16 PM »
but only because of an effort in over marketing hype to push an agenda of selling tickets with articles like this:

http://imbodybuilding.com/articles/end-of-days/

you can say that again. christmas time onstage in 2002:

btw. Do you like this? ;D
what a bloated mess that yates :-X

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #505 on: September 03, 2012, 07:31:36 PM »
ouch.
Flower Boy Ran Away

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #506 on: September 03, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »
This is unfair and he should be disqualified from everything.
a

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #507 on: September 04, 2012, 12:40:05 AM »
ha ha ha who cares what i want......mature answer
yes flex and mD is super accurate... eg kai green benched 500 at 18 yrs old.... etc etc
how many bbers have said stuff magazines were written not by them...
until I see a video of coleman saying that I will take that with a pinch of salt..
you seem to love throwing that quote around... but its not 100 fact....
thats all im saying

Mature answer? your response is silly like anyone owes you anything  ::) or the answer isn't valid until you get a video response. get serious. You can bitch & moan about the written quote in Flex magazine however the other quote you can't.

Special Ed had an internet radio show and he used to post the link here. He interviewed Ronnie after he retired and that's where that quote is from , so yes it's 100% fact and just because you didn't listen doesn't mean a bunch of guys didn't , it was a big deal when it was posted it caused lots of Ronnie fanboys meltdowns

So since we know for a fact Ronnie said Dorian would beat him it's very safe to assume the quote from the magazine is accurate. I know it pains you that Ronnie feels this way especially considering that you scoff at the idea that Dorian should even be mentioned in the same sentence with Ronnie but it changes nothing. And I do love throwing around those quotes because it drives Ronnie fanboys mental

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #508 on: September 04, 2012, 02:04:04 AM »
'corrected' me?

LOL unless he can produce real shots from the show that show otherwise, he is full of shit.

ronnie destroyed gunter at the show of strength:

front AND back: view it and weep loser.
Why in the world would you post these series of Comparisons with Gunter to "Show" Ronnies Destroying him??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???....take a CLOSER look @ those Shots, Gunters BIGGER, Equally Conditioned in the BACK, Hams/Glutes/etc, Side Chest has BETTER Balance from TOP to BOTTOM (and yip sorry Calves are Part of the side chest) etc etc....i know you have a Serial Infatuation with Coleman being the "Greatest" BBer etc however this is one of the more Bizarre posts u have put up in a Long time, Coleman wasnt in Shape in 2002 Period....so what he still won the Olympia in 2002, you don't Site Gunter's Victory as Legitimate over Coleman in 2002 simply because it brings up the very REAL notion that Yates (you no the other "white" guy with the big belly and no arms) could Potentially Beat Coleman.....and the spin to it all was that Gunter wouldnt of beaten Yates in a Million years and you damn well know it.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #509 on: September 06, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »
ND is on suicide alert

Flex thinks he should have beat Dorian in 93 and Sergio Oliva agrees

^^^ "The Myth, Sergio Oliva, came over to tell me he thought I got robbed and should have beat Dorian!"

Flex also says his physique was better at the 99 Mr. Olympia than 98

"At the 1999 Mr. Olympia, I was sure I was going to finally win. I had only been three points away from Ronnie the year before, and I came back this time with 17 more pounds and in better condition."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: September 06, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »
ND is on suicide alert

^^^ "The Myth, Sergio Oliva, came over to tell me he thought I got robbed and should have beat Dorian!"

[
"At the 1999 Mr. Olympia, I was sure I was going to finally win. I had only been three points away from Ronnie the year before, and I came back this time with 17 more pounds and in better condition."

You should be, you're the moron who tried to use him as a ' credible ' source LMFAO kinda makes you look like an idiot doesn't it?  ;)

Oh well why didn't you say Sergio said Dorian should have lost in 1993? that changes everything  ::) that makes it automatically true  ::)

1993 is the most dominant win from ANY Mr Olympia at ANY time , you could have every Mr Olympia from 1965-1991-to-1998-to-2012 say Dorian didn't deserve to win in 1993 and it wouldn't mean shit

Dorian won the contest with straight firsts he was so far ahead of everyone that the judges didn't even need to include him in the muscularity round. Ronnie NEVER did that in fact NO ONE has to this day. So you're right back to square one , no where.

See above quoting Flex for anything is useless  ;) he's the same guy who said that Ronnie was in first place after the prejudging in 2007 when in reality he was in fourth. Flex Wheeler is the guy who lied and said ninjas attacked him to get out of the 1997 Mr Olympia , keep trying to use Flex as a credible source it shows how desperate you are.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #511 on: September 06, 2012, 02:48:15 PM »
Mature answer? your response is silly like anyone owes you anything  ::) or the answer isn't valid until you get a video response. get serious. You can bitch & moan about the written quote in Flex magazine however the other quote you can't.

Special Ed had an internet radio show and he used to post the link here. He interviewed Ronnie after he retired and that's where that quote is from , so yes it's 100% fact and just because you didn't listen doesn't mean a bunch of guys didn't , it was a big deal when it was posted it caused lots of Ronnie fanboys meltdowns

So since we know for a fact Ronnie said Dorian would beat him it's very safe to assume the quote from the magazine is accurate. I know it pains you that Ronnie feels this way especially considering that you scoff at the idea that Dorian should even be mentioned in the same sentence with Ronnie but it changes nothing. And I do love throwing around those quotes because it drives Ronnie fanboys mental

No one owes me anything ... I just show respect to my fellow board members and I kinda expect the same but oh well
I think you take the whole Ron ie v Dorian thing way too serious
Respect
Mes >out<
choice is an illusion

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #512 on: September 06, 2012, 03:37:58 PM »
You should be, you're the moron who tried to use him as a ' credible ' source LMFAO kinda makes you look like an idiot doesn't it?

what are you rambling about? lol. I posted a quote from Flex saying Ronnie is the best Mr. O ever, which is true. How does that make me look like an idiot? Keep in mind, this is the same guy you love to point out that felt he should've won in 99. So if anything, this quote makes you look like an idiot b/c now you have to accept that he should have beat Dorian in 93 otherwise you look like a hypocrite

1993 is the most dominant win from ANY Mr Olympia at ANY time , you could have every Mr Olympia from 1965-1991-to-1998-to-2012 say Dorian didn't deserve to win in 1993 and it wouldn't mean shit

wrong again. Sergio Oliva was so dominant that he won a Mr. Olympia uncontested. No one else bothered to show up b/c the contest was won before it had even started. Flex, Shawn, and Kevin all showed up at the 93 Mr. Olympia b/c they had a chance to win. Even to this day, there is debate over who should have won. There is NO question of who won in 68 ;)

Dorian won the contest with straight firsts he was so far ahead of everyone that the judges didn't even need to include him in the muscularity round. Ronnie NEVER did that in fact NO ONE has to this day. So you're right back to square one , no where.

and this means what? Jack shit. Ronnie at his prime never competed against a prime Dorian. The judges in 93 could have personally walked on stage and wiped Dorian's ass and it still wouldn't have anything to do with Ronnie

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #513 on: September 06, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »
poor ND got owned so bad in this thread :-\

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #514 on: September 06, 2012, 03:59:31 PM »
One thing I've never seen is ND get truly owned in any of these threads. But on the other hand, the Coleman/ebony nut-huggers get truly owned on here on a daily basis. History alone owns their asses. Some people just can't handle the truth, Flex Wheeler included. ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #515 on: September 06, 2012, 04:12:42 PM »
ND is on suicide alert

That "James Lloyd" character is moi...Flex is being massively pretentious...hence why I put "for real?"...I thought he was having a laugh at first

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #516 on: September 06, 2012, 04:14:13 PM »
One thing I've never seen is ND get truly owned in any of these threads. But on the other hand, the Coleman/ebony nut-huggers get truly owned on here on a daily basis. History alone owns their asses. Some people just can't handle the truth, Flex Wheeler included. ;D

Denial can be an ugly thing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: September 06, 2012, 04:17:22 PM »
what are you rambling about? lol. I posted a quote from Flex saying Ronnie is the best Mr. O ever, which is true. How does that make me look like an idiot? Keep in mind, this is the same guy you love to point out that felt he should've won in 99. So if anything, this quote makes you look like an idiot b/c now you have to accept that he should have beat Dorian in 93 otherwise you look like a hypocrite

wrong again. Sergio Oliva was so dominant that he won a Mr. Olympia uncontested. No one else bothered to show up b/c the contest was won before it had even started. Flex, Shawn, and Kevin all showed up at the 93 Mr. Olympia b/c they had a chance to win. Even to this day, there is debate over who should have won. There is NO question of who won in 68 ;)

and this means what? Jack shit. Ronnie at his prime never competed against a prime Dorian. The judges in 93 could have personally walked on stage and wiped Dorian's ass and it still wouldn't have anything to do with Ronnie

It isn't true in fact , it's his opinion. still having a hard time differentiating. but you're the same guy who still thinks popular opinion is fact  :-\

I never use Flex as a source and I never agreed that he should have won in 1999 , it's apparent to anyone with a brain he's full of shit but you cling to his word as ' proof ' and tried to use him as a ' credible source ' lol that's how and why you look like an idiot. That's the difference fanboy between you and I've pointed out many times that Flex's opinion is worthless and contradicts reality like when he had Ronnie first in 07

You can't dominate your competition when there is none idiot it's an oxymoron. Sergio won a contest against no one LMFAO that's not a dominant win by any stretch of the word. in order to dominate a contest you have to have people to contest it , duh  ::)

1993 was a deep field with plenty of guys who were in outstanding shape did they all have a chance to win? sure until the first call-out then Dorian dominated them all , according to the judges Dorian was so far and beyond all of his quality competition that he wasn't need in the muscularity round , that's unprecedented and a feat Ronnie could never replicate.

There is NO debate who dominated the 1993 Olympia just bitter old men who wish they were good enough. like Samir said , Dorian was first , second and third.  

Awwww don't like that fact huh? Ronnie couldn't replicate this against his mediocre competition, It proves that this alone makes 1993 the most dominating Olympia performance in the history of the sport. Ronnie at his best Olympia almost got beat by Flex lol Dorian in his left an entire field for dead and was so far ahead of the competition the judges said don't bother coming out for the second round lol

Flex said he should have won in 1993 so it's true  ::) if that's the case

Shaw said Flex or himself should have won in 1998 Ronnie should have won ' most improved ' but nothing else

Flex said he won in 1999

Shawn said Flex won in 1999

Kevin said he won in 2000

Jay in 2001

Kevin again in 2002

so if anyone states they should have won then that automatically because ' debate ' to your retard logic , so most of Ronnie's career is in ' debate '  ::)

Neo you are one of the dumbest people I've come across on this website for a host of reasons , including your ignorance , your backwards logic , your foolish pride. You try so hard to act like you know what you're talking about and always end up getting corrected and being made a fool out , the sad is part is you aren't even aware of it. You try hard and you fail hard.

don't let your inferiority complex do your thinking for you kid , it will save you a lot of embarrassment .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #518 on: September 06, 2012, 04:28:23 PM »
^^^ meltdown ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: September 06, 2012, 04:33:32 PM »

Exactly , look at the depth these guys are force to go. Denying facts , dismissing the judging criteria , trying to rearrange history , using photoshopped pictures which the best photographer in the business Kevin Horton busted them doing , making up quotes out of thin air and trying to pass them off as proof. Neo was busted multiple times for taking quotes out of context in order to try and make them say what he wants , don't forget their laughable ' comparisons ' where they all circle jerk on how much Ronnie is beating Dorian  :-\ using popular opinion and trying to pass it off as fact , using bad pics of Dorian and photoshopped one of Ronnie to claim his superiority  :-\

Every single one of these fanboys try so hard to ' own ' me they've been trying for years now , they follow me to every thread looking for a chance to get me back because I rubbed their noses in their own shit , and corrected them using facts , history and logic.

They've tried every trick in the book to make Ronnie better then Dorian and it still hasn't worked. They don't like me because they don't like facts and they don't like being corrected on what they think wins contests , maybe I am to blame , maybe if I broke it to them gently instead of bashing them over the head lol they wouldn't be always looking to settle a score lol

Like I always tell them , keep following me , mentioning my name and contradicting facts because all you do is prove me right.  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: September 06, 2012, 04:44:00 PM »
^^^ meltdown ;)

Predictable response , I knew you would be looking for a way out. You do that often when you can't formulate a cognizant response. You have a bad combo of pride mixed with stupidity fueled by inferiority , you have these constant need to try and prove yourself

Neoseminole Getbig
ah well, I'm off to the gym. I'll let ND and Mr.1derful continue posting in my absence. Who knows... maybe I'll compete in the next Mr. Getbig. I've put on a lot of size and worked on my weaknesses since Mr. Getbig 2. I would encourage ND to enter since he claims he's bigger than me but I know he'll just come up with an excuse to pussy out

Poor little guy couldn't hang in the debate arena so he tried some half-ass internet physique challenge to try and even the score there instead  :-X I cringe when I read this. I would have to be in a very dark place to type this shit.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #521 on: September 06, 2012, 04:47:19 PM »
Has anybody else noticed how we are the ones following NDick around, yet his walls of text appear at every Ronnie thread?  You are so butthurt because youre the only one defending Dorian...but keep at it, it entertains us all.

Also, Coleman had better separation, stration and vascularity, how about dem fact denials?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: September 06, 2012, 04:48:43 PM »
That "James Lloyd" character is moi...Flex is being massively pretentious...hence why I put "for real?"...I thought he was having a laugh at first

He's being nostalgic , he has a lot of pride too. if he would have said if I competed in 94 in shape against Dorian I would have beaten him , it would have been in the realm of possibility but that's cringe-worthy but hey it's the internet age say the most outlandish things and someone will agree with you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: September 06, 2012, 04:57:18 PM »
Has anybody else noticed how we are the ones following NDick around, yet his walls of text appear at every Ronnie thread?  You are so butthurt because youre the only one defending Dorian...but keep at it, it entertains us all.

Also, Coleman had better separation, stration and vascularity, how about dem fact denials?

You have a point about this thread , but 99% of the time it's Ronnie fanboys in Dorian threads , that's not debatable or open for discussion. And I'm not butt-hurt in the least Ronnie NEVER came close to Dorian ever ( no one did in his defense ) and when Dorian retired he still said he couldn't beat Dorian , I'm ahead of the game. It's the Ronnie fanboys who got all butt-hurt hearing that  ;D

Okay Ronnie had better separation? in some parts sure in others NO , striation I think is what you mean? that's debatable Dorian had plenty of striations. and Vascularity that I will concede. did Ronnie have better conditioning? NO did Ronnie have better balance & proportion? NO did Ronnie have more muscular bulk? depending on the year yes and NO , was he better at posing & presentation? NO

Typical Coleman fanboy , cherry pick what you think wins contests and claim some half-ass victory not how it works. plenty of people had advantages against Dorian in terms of separation , striations , vascularity , symmetry , aesthetics , what you have to realize is it didn't matter. Why? because he met more of ALL of the criteria better than everyone else Ronnie included.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #524 on: September 06, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »
Has anybody else noticed how we are the ones following NDick around, yet his walls of text appear at every Ronnie thread?  You are so butthurt because youre the only one defending Dorian...but keep at it, it entertains us all.

ND has hundreds of bodybuilding mags, defends Dorian in every thread like his lover is under attack, and owns a flower shop (srs). I'm not connecting any dots, just stating the facts. I'll let you draw your own conclusion but it makes sense that his denial stems from a deeper issue