Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149355 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #325 on: September 02, 2012, 07:51:53 AM »
If we're talking who would beat who at who's best,

WRONG not Ronnie at his best . 1998/2001

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #326 on: September 02, 2012, 07:52:14 AM »
He's not carrying as much muscular bulk , his conditioning is inferior and his balance & proportion sucks , Ronnie loses badly

247lbs compared to 260lbs Dorian wins on all criteria

lol, dummy. Even Dorian admitted that numbers on a scale don't mean anything when you're onstage. He weighed in the 260s at the 96 German GP and was the same size as a lighter version of Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: September 02, 2012, 07:55:19 AM »
lol, dummy. Even Dorian admitted that numbers on a scale don't mean anything when you're onstage. He weighed in the 260s at the 96 German GP and was the same size as a lighter version of Ronnie. A prime Ronnie would make Dorian look small

prime Ronnie is 2001 less than what he weighed in that comparison  ;)

prime Ronnie would look like a string bean next to a prime Dorian

And man did you get bitch slapped  ;D I love when the pros come in and beat you dummies and your imaginary comparisons down

did that hurt Neo? because it sure looked like it did  ;D

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #328 on: September 02, 2012, 07:56:15 AM »
Unlike Coleman, Yates was in a league of his own from start to finish.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: September 02, 2012, 07:57:28 AM »
Reality  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2012, 07:59:02 AM »
This old classic for my dummy friend Hulkster and all who thought 99 was the bestest ever  ;D

2005: Flex: Who else during your time do you think should have won but didn't?

Shawn: I thought you should have won in 1999, because Ronnie had lost something from 1998. I felt for you, when you took the medal off and shook your finger at the crowd. I could see it wasn't Ronnie you were trying to slight. It was the fact that you improved on flaws that Ronnie hadn't. In '98, Ronnie owned it, gyno included. He should have been marked down, but he had taken his physique to another level. In '99, he lost something. Just like you were at your best in '93. Sometimes we hit our peak and it's hard to get that back. That trophy should have been yours. Not because you were a better bodybuilder, but because you were better than Ronnie on that day.

Flex: You're noted as one of the artists of the sport for your posing skills. What spurred you to put on such stellar posing exhibitions onstage?

:o

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2012, 08:01:24 AM »
So you means his striations were deliberately hiden by his string? Why does he try to reduce his performance, by modesty? :D

He could have easily competed 10 lbs heavier and still had striated glutes.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: September 02, 2012, 08:01:34 AM »
WRONG not Ronnie at his best . 1998/2001

Nop.
Ronnie had more great years than bad years unlike Yates.
I can post photos from 98, 99, 2000, 2001, 2002(BFTO), 2003, 2004, 2005 to show his obvious superiorty.
The only arguments you have for Yates are a few pics from 93 or 95 and a stretched video from 96.
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: September 02, 2012, 08:03:46 AM »
lol, dummy. Even Dorian admitted that numbers on a scale don't mean anything when you're onstage. He weighed in the 260s at the 96 German GP and was the same size as a lighter version of Ronnie

Same size HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your pic isn't accurate either but you knew that which is why you waited to take the screencap at the last moment when Dorian was unflexing to raise Kevin's hand  ;)

Same source as yours ( AND NOT it's not the original source either liar ) and Dorian is still wider , harder , drier and eons better

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: September 02, 2012, 08:04:55 AM »
Nop.
Ronnie had more great years than bad years unlike Yates.
I can post photos from 98, 99, 2000, 2001, 2002(BFTO), 2003, 2004, 2005 to show his obvious superiorty.
The only arguments you have for Yates are a few pics from 93 or 95 and a stretched video from 96.
 :)

meltdown

oh and come back under your real account , I'm still waiting  ;)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #335 on: September 02, 2012, 08:05:35 AM »
8)

Aaaaw no he ditn't! this shit just got reeeeaaal. haha

Dorian was great but can he really beat that? My argument is no.

Dorian has comparible size, but only in pics where you discount the importance of stage lighting, contest conditioning, colour, and the all important factor of actually bringing it to a stage.

Can we use Dennis James gym pics to argue his brilliance? Most people would say no, because even if he were anywhere near Dorian or Ronnie's level it's the x-factor of bringing it onstage that is crucial.

We all know Dorian was bigger a couple of weeks before the '93 Mr O than onstage, but he never brought it under competition lighting or scrutiny. He's had to deal with that forever and so does ND.

That pic above is arguably more impressive anyway, plus it happened at a competition!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #336 on: September 02, 2012, 08:05:53 AM »
Hate you guys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #337 on: September 02, 2012, 08:06:01 AM »
He could have easily competed 10 lbs heavier and still had striated glutes.

That's the only thing you have? ::)
This is Ronnie 2 weeks before the 2005 Mr Olympia at 295lbs

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #338 on: September 02, 2012, 08:06:12 AM »
Reality  ;D

again 1996. ;D

truth hurts grandpa, 2000s ronnie would smoke yates in 1996 back to palumboland. ;D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #339 on: September 02, 2012, 08:06:25 AM »
Same size HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your pic isn't accurate either but you knew that which is why you waited to take the screencap at the last moment when Dorian was unflexing to raise Kevin's hand  ;)

Same source as yours ( AND NOT it's not the original source either liar ) and Dorian is still wider , harder , drier and eons better
Nope

Not a real term

Nope

Nope

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #340 on: September 02, 2012, 08:06:37 AM »
Holy shit!  This Ronnie vs Dorian debate is right up there with religion.  You will never have a clear winner in this debate.  Too many feverish supporters on both sides.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #341 on: September 02, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
People talk about the asymmetry between Dorian's arms, but what about Ronnie's back? That whole left side of his back was noticeably smaller for YEARS.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: September 02, 2012, 08:12:01 AM »
Holy shit!  This Ronnie vs Dorian debate is right up there with religion.  You will never have a clear winner in this debate.  Too many feverish supporters on both sides.

No we already had a clear winner 9 different times  ;D Ronnie was NEVER in Dorian's league

Ronnie started winning he said fuck no I couldn't beat Dorian

many meltdowns latter fansboys still crying and screaming NO Ronnie say it isn't so  :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: September 02, 2012, 08:15:29 AM »
That's a bad comparison because the lighting is making a big difference to how they look. Unfortunately due to injuries we never got to see how Dorian could have looked so its pointless comparing photos of them at different points in their career and the fact remains that Dorian always beat Ronnie when they competed. And Dorian was never beaten when he was Mr Olympia, unlike Ronnie :-)

See that's the thing with these Ronnie fanboys , they posted these oversharped images and studio shots and then proceed to comment who is better condition wise off of them and not even really know what conditioning is

They've tried to pass this shot off as proof of Ronnie's superiority  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: September 02, 2012, 08:17:33 AM »
People talk about the asymmetry between Dorian's arms, but what about Ronnie's back? That whole left side of his back was noticeably smaller for YEARS.

Or the asymmetry between his calves? I've never really harped on them about that because nothing in nature is truly symmetrical anyway but they don't even have the vaguest idea what symmetry is and isn't in the context of a professional contest 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: September 02, 2012, 08:21:47 AM »
Nope

Not a real term

Nope

Nope

My ass nope , wider in the clavicles proof is in the pic

Not a real term? bullshit wanna keep type on how little you know?

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

Drier? nope? not open for debate especially not from 1996

And eons better nope? really because Ronnie was sixth at this contest and Dorian was first

you know what again?  ???

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #346 on: September 02, 2012, 08:28:02 AM »
 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #347 on: September 02, 2012, 08:30:02 AM »
Both wider than Heath.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: September 02, 2012, 08:30:06 AM »
8)

24" arms 36" quads 14" calves LMFAO

Ronnie 2003 shit conditioning ( compared to 98/01 ) balance & proportion at his worse and lookin g 9 months pregnant .

FAR , FAR from his best

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #349 on: September 02, 2012, 08:30:44 AM »
My ass nope , wider in the clavicles proof is in the pic

Not a real term? bullshit wanna keep type on how little you know?

Density - Muscle hardness, which is also related to muscu-lar definition. A bodybuilder can be well-defined and still have excess fat within each major muscle complex. But when he has muscle density, even this intramuscular fat has been eliminated. A combination of muscle mass and muscle density is highly prized among all competitive bodybuilders.

Drier? nope? not open for debate especially not from 1996

And eons better nope? really because Ronnie was sixth at this contest and Dorian was first

you know what again?  ???

On the futile and hypothetical endeavour of a comparison between prime Dorian and prime Coleman my answers were completely correct.  And you, are, sadly, wrong.  

Then again, I dont expect you (nor the IFBB judges) to know actual basic biology or strength training.  Muscle "hardness" is broscience, that you accept it and use it is your own problem.  I am really getting tired of your non-existant knowledge of the body and narcissistic disorders.  You are so full of yourself and convinced you are the absolute truth your posts reek of imbecility and douche-ness.  

I am sorry, this is not fun anymore.

Also, you have not even once adressed my quesitons about how you explain Yates looking smooth post-93, and your argument revolves around the same 3 things, besides of course your pathetic recurrance to insults which are not even funny...