Author Topic: Republicans Support Rape?  (Read 7165 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Republicans Support Rape?
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 07:26:01 PM »
Dont acknowledge Coach, he is in an idiot. He cant even acknowledge that this idiot republican said something very insulting about rape. He is clueless.

STFU troll. Sometimes I wish you were here just so I bitch slap some sense into you or just bitch slap you for the sake of it. Yes...you're a troll.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 07:28:51 PM »
What does this idiotic rant of yours have to do with anything.  You can't argue with the fact that Akin said something extremely insulting and ignorant so you fall back on insulting the "liberals" like you always do.  Why don't you put your bias politics aside and think about what that moron Akins said. You are so biased that you can't even acknowledge when one of your own completely fucks up.  

Seriously, I haven't heard or met a liberal yet that can actually present ANY facts of anything without it being twisted or a flat out lie. How many times has Obama been caught in lies he or his dumbfuck administration have had to retract....just in the two weeks let alone the past four years.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2012, 07:32:42 PM »
BillClinton was....according to at least one woman...an actual rapist and the Dems ran him for Pres. twice.   Actually being a rapist is waaay worse than just saying something stupid on the topic.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
STFU troll. Sometimes I wish you were here just so I bitch slap some sense into you or just bitch slap you for the sake of it. Yes...you're a troll.

hahaha, in your dreams, Coach. Did you train that republican in your gym? Make him do "gassers" coach? some jumping jacks?
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2012, 07:50:39 PM »
this will be a huge problem for romney politically.

last year, Akin and Paul Ryan co-authored a very extreme anti-abortion bill that said no abortion, even for rape.  

THey put out a NEW position today, but at this point it's only "cover your ass" mode.  Paul Ryan meant it when he wrote the bill with this dude.  

This guy should resign - now it looks like he won't win his state, and dems could keep the senate.  

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »
this will be a huge problem for romney politically.

last year, Akin and Paul Ryan co-authored a very extreme anti-abortion bill that said no abortion, even for rape.  

THey put out a NEW position today, but at this point it's only "cover your ass" mode.  Paul Ryan meant it when he wrote the bill with this dude.  

This guy should resign - now it looks like he won't win his state, and dems could keep the senate.  

Akin will resign and the race to the white house will still be as rough with vile attacks on Romney from the Left. Amazing how every channel on TV is running what Akin said but still will not talk about how bad Obama's administration has been for the last 3 years. They are still giving him a pass. The media wants to give Romney shit for making millions as a private citizen and wants to vilify him especially the newscasters making 10-12 million a year are the ones wanting him to release his tax returns. I tell you what, If I was Romney I would demand Obama release all his College transcripts and come clean about going to both Colleges or NOT going to either college since we really don't know if anything is true about his past. No one has any idea where this guy came from. He popped out of no where and then he is the President of the United States. WTF?!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 08:35:36 PM »
If its her body it's her choice, your a complete moron to disagree with that. And coach back your argument up with "FACTS" not "ad hominem fallacies"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 08:36:08 PM »
:-\ :-\

That would be the "old white men" on the US Supreme Court who ruled in favor of Roe v. Wade, or did you forget about them?

Most abortions are performed by men; their "clinics", run and funded by men.

And a huge chunk of women are coerced into getting abortion by (you guessed it) MEN.

So, tell me again why men should have no say in this, again.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 08:38:09 PM »
If its her body it's her choice, your a complete moron to disagree with that. And coach back your argument up with "FACTS" not "ad hominem fallacies"

Before you start calling people morons, you might want to brush up on the old grammar. The word is "you're", not "your".

As far as the "her body, her choice" routine goes, when the woman gets her arms and legs ripped off or burned with a chemical solution, or has her head crushed in a vice, then you can talk about her choice and her body.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »
Akin will resign and the race to the white house will still be as rough with vile attacks on Romney from the Left. Amazing how every channel on TV is running what Akin said but still will not talk about how bad Obama's administration has been for the last 3 years. They are still giving him a pass. The media wants to give Romney shit for making millions as a private citizen and wants to vilify him especially the newscasters making 10-12 million a year are the ones wanting him to release his tax returns. I tell you what, If I was Romney I would demand Obama release all his College transcripts and come clean about going to both Colleges or NOT going to either college since we really don't know if anything is true about his past. No one has any idea where this guy came from. He popped out of no where and then he is the President of the United States. WTF?!

I believe Johnny Falcon thinks he is a shape shifting reptilian.
X

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 08:45:08 PM »
It's amazing just how dumb liberals are..wait, not really. It's actually pretty common. For those of you who think Bush and Palin are dumb, take a look at Obama, first black retarded president, no wonder why he picked Biden to run with him.for a second.term hahahahahaha!

Hahaha, personal trainer calling a guy who became president a retard.  That dosen't speak well of your IQ test does it stud?  Only on getbig. ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 08:46:14 PM »
Yes, old white men, but a specific subset of them

So, only certain old white men can tell women what to do with their bodies?

And, who gets to determine which old white men can do so and why?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2012, 08:47:28 PM »
Hahaha, personal trainer calling a guy who became president a retard.  That dosen't speak well of your IQ test does it stud?  Only on getbig. ::)
Bush became president, too. Does that mean those on Getbig who call him a retard are also of low IQ?

Bush got two terms. Will Obama get them?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2012, 08:58:52 PM »
Bush became president, too. Does that mean those on Getbig who call him a retard are also of low IQ?

Guys who actually knew Bush and worked with him have stated that the good old boy country bumpkin act was just that, an act.  He was a lot smarter than most people think.  Yes anyone who calls someone who has risen to the top, and you can't get any higher than US president, a retard is of questionable intelligence.  Anyone can sit behind a keyboard and type but show me what you've done.  It's like these guys who train a little and they trash Arnold or Ronnie.  They would give their left testicle to be in their shoes for a day.

Yes i think Obama will get another term. Not American, just like to follow US politics.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »

At least we knew all of Bushs' time at Yale and his military record. We know nothing about Obamas' past. Obama is a plant by the super rich. Sure he talks about the rich as the bad guys but in private they are backing his campaign. I can see he is not in favor with some in the media though. NewsWeek turned on him big time. "Time to go Barack" on the cover this week. Apparently he isn't the chosen one now.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2012, 09:06:07 PM »
Normally I am against abortion for personal reasons more than anything, but if it is made legal, then there should be mandatory abortions for anyone on welfare. Pregnancy tests are dirt cheap and so are abortions. Well, we will give them three months to get off welfare then the baby will be aborted and they will be thrown in a prison cell for the rest of the 9 months.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2012, 09:06:34 PM »
"but obama told a lie and switched stances on something  :o  >:("

duh, it's what all politicians do.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2012, 09:26:11 PM »

He will go - he is done.  Anyone that has that type of view needs to go.  Legitimate rape.  What kind of idiot is he?   As a moderate Republican, this guy doesn't speak for me nor most of my Republican friends.  They are all amazed at this guy for being this stupid and not thinking.  Goodbye, and good riddance.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2012, 09:27:49 PM »
He will go - he is done.  Anyone that has that type of view needs to go.  Legitimate rape.  What kind of idiot is he?   As a moderate Republican, this guy doesn't speak for me nor most of my Republican friends.  They are all amazed at this guy for being this stupid and not thinking.  Goodbye, and good riddance.

Welcome to your political board Ron!  Please stick around!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2012, 10:15:56 PM »

Not the brightest of answers. Think about this......"The media built this" not OBama.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2012, 03:09:04 AM »
Funny how nobody had a problem with "old white men" making abortion legal.

Or the "old white men" who actually fund this mess or perform the abortions themselves.

You dont think abortion should be legal ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 04:59:16 AM »
Really huh?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2012, 06:19:49 AM »
Dont acknowledge Coach, he is in an idiot. He cant even acknowledge that this idiot republican said something very insulting about rape. He is clueless.

Getbig words to live by.
!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 06:26:13 AM »

Haha :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2012, 06:27:01 AM »
Really huh?

>:(

What is a legitimate rape?