Author Topic: Republicans Support Rape?  (Read 7172 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republicans Support Rape?
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 06:34:32 AM »
Romney was smart to condemn the statement... everyone did immediately

But...

It'd be BOLD to step up and say "Bitch, you're gonna cost us the senate, get OUT of the race!"

This guy is TIED to paul ryan on this issue, not good.  He should resign so he's a footnote by eleciton day.

Someone has to bribe this dude, ya know it'll happen.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »

>:(

What is a legitimate rape?

The opposite of illegitimate rape?  Which is apparently against the law in their eyes.   :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 11:04:37 AM »
hard times over at Outdoor Barbell Athletic Muscle Academy

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2012, 02:37:58 AM »
The opposite of illegitimate rape?  Which is apparently against the law in their eyes.   :D

If rape was legit wouldnt it be sex then?

The word rape kind of implies its not legit

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2012, 02:45:43 AM »
Ok, everyone is hung up on the "legitimate rape" phrase but isn't it a bigger fuckup that he thinks rape victims can't get pregnant and that if you got pregnant via rape you were not really raped, you must have wanted it? The term legit rape is silly but it's missing the worst of what he said in context.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 03:31:51 AM »
Ok, everyone is hung up on the "legitimate rape" phrase but isn't it a bigger fuckup that he thinks rape victims can't get pregnant and that if you got pregnant via rape you were not really raped, you must have wanted it? The term legit rape is silly but it's missing the worst of what he said in context.

Im not sure its a fack up a lot of republicans(Christian) has this belief

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2012, 04:06:55 AM »
Im not sure its a fack up a lot of republicans(Christian) has this belief
in reply to exactly what I said, I hope nobody believes that.  It would be ignorant beyond belief....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2012, 04:18:41 AM »
in reply to exactly what I said, I hope nobody believes that.  It would be ignorant beyond belief....

Santorum, Rush, Ryan and others disagree with you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 05:06:51 AM »

The truth isn't if she got pregnant that she wanted it.... obviously she deserved it too.  Only shameless hussies get raped.

What I want to know is by what logical thinking is the party of get-the-government-out-of-our-lives going to MAKE rape victims bring a conceived child to term against their will?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2012, 05:08:23 AM »
The truth isn't if she got pregnant that she wanted it.... obviously she deserved it too.  Only shameless hussies get raped.

What I want to know is by what logical thinking is the party of get-the-government-out-of-our-lives going to MAKE rape victims bring a conceived child to term against their will?

Yes and on top of it they are pro-life but anti health care, go figure ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 05:09:56 AM »

As I said before, no one can serve up hypocrisy like the GOP can.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 05:44:58 AM »
As I said before, no one can serve up hypocrisy like the GOP can.

Amazing they can keep selling this shit.

The average GOP voter must be 50+ years old and havent touched anything resembling science and knowledge for a decade

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2012, 06:21:03 AM »

The average GOP voter must be 50+ years old and havent touched anything resembling science and knowledge for a decade

Indoctrinate their children so the cycle keeps repeating.  Where stupidity dwells there will always be fresh members.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2012, 07:54:56 AM »

Yet, you're pro-somebody-else-footing-the-bill-for-healthcare.....unless it's an unborn baby. Then the health doesn't matter. Dismember it to your heart's content.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2012, 07:56:16 AM »

That's funny. The majority of voters who didn't even graduate high school tend to vote DEMOCRAT.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 08:04:15 AM »
That's funny. The majority of voters who didn't even graduate high school tend to vote DEMOCRAT.

Well you know most Americans are easily distracted by the next shiny thing.
To your point why wouldn't they? Hell the democrats promise the most free shit. Why go out and work when someone else will and foot the bill for your housing, food, and entertainment
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 08:12:17 AM »
That's funny. The majority of voters who didn't even graduate high school vote DEMOCRAT.

Actually that is not true.  If you look at the top 10 states with the highest rate of  high school drop out, the majority are conservative red states.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2012, 08:14:51 AM »
Actually that is not true.  If you look at the top 10 states with the highest rate of  high school drop out, the majority are conservative red states.

And what makes you think those dropouts vote GOP?

Check the 2004 election polls. Most people at least a high school education, up to an undergraduate degree, voted for Bush. Those with post-graduate degrees and those who didn't graduate high school went for Kerry.

The same held true in the 2006 midterms. Those with no high school education voted Democrat, almost 2 to 1.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/states/US/H/00/epolls.0.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012, 08:31:14 AM »

what are you basing this on ?

let me guess, just made it up or maybe you know the opposite is actually true which is why you are saying it (a popular tactic among your party but I have to admit I always find it interesting when fundies deliberately lie)

in the last election people who didn't graduate from high school were more likely to vote for McCain

http://www.gallup.com/poll/106381/obama-education-gap-extends-general-election.aspx

can you show us your source for the claim that this has now changed and non-high school graduates now tend to vote for Democratic ?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 08:33:31 AM »
what are you basing this on ?

let me guess, just made it up or maybe you know the opposite is actually true which is why you are saying it (a popular tactic among your party but I have to admit I always find it interesting when fundies deliberately lie)

in the last election people who didn't graduate from high school were more likely to vote for McCain

http://www.gallup.com/poll/106381/obama-education-gap-extends-general-election.aspx

can you show us your source for the claim that this has now changed and non-high school graduates now tend to vote for Democratic ?

Apparently, you don't read that well. I cited my sources, TWICE, with a link of one of them (they're both from CNN) staring you DEAD IN THE FACE.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2012, 08:36:02 AM »
Apparently, you don't read that well. I cited my sources, TWICE, with a link of one of them (they're both from CNN) staring you DEAD IN THE FACE.

Interesting site, however a quick glance at it shows that not all states are represented in it.  Alaska, Mississippi are the first two I noticed as missing. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2012, 08:38:43 AM »

I didn't read all the posts before I responded

your exit poll is from 2006

the gallup poll I posted (and for a national election is from 2008)

If you have anything more current then post it

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2012, 08:40:28 AM »
Interesting site, however a quick glance at it shows that not all states are represented in it.  Alaska, Mississippi are the first two I noticed as missing. 

The 2010 midterm polls reflect the same trend: Those with post-grad degrees and those with less than a high-school diploma went heavily for the Democrats.

Besides, that still doesn't show any proof that those dropouts voted Republican.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2012, 08:41:51 AM »
The 2010 midterm polls reflect the same trend: Those with post-grad degrees and those with less than a high-school diploma went heavily for the Democrats.
Besides, that still doesn't show any proof that those dropouts voted Republican.

great - post your source

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2012, 08:42:26 AM »
I didn't read all the posts before I responded

your exit poll is from 2006

the gallup poll I posted (and for a national election is from 2008)

If you have anything more current then post it

As I just told Lurker, the 2010 midterm poll (also from CNN) shows much the same thing.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2010/results/polls/#USH00p1