Author Topic: working on small engines sucks but good hand workout and lower back  (Read 4991 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i got two weedeaters not getting up to full speed i guess its they carburetors. both stihl brands (peice of shits). One of them i was only weed eating in the rain for like 15 min, a slight drizzle then it bogged down, i though ok maybe it will air out the next day and be fine. but no, so i go taking apart this bitch all evening after work put carburetor cleaner on that bitch then air compress that bitch out, put it back together still not workin. same with the other machine except when i go to pull the cord it rips out then i go taking apart the cord thingy reel more handstrenth and time looking for those really guay star bits to unscrew it with (more wasting right hand streth). so both my main weedeater and my back up are fucked up. but i did waste alot of forearm and handstrength, it was a challenge more than video game, getting tired of the video game, but i did fail at not re-attaining perfect health on thise small engines, there parts are so fucking guay and small and these little paper diaphrams in the carburetor are really homosexuallly delicate its really annoying. i did sweat alot probably more than some lame ass HIT workout that only take 20 seconds but this take a few hours to do instead and maybe not learn something wich is good sometimes to know that you cant not do somethings.

so tommorrow im taking it to some people i feels that im not really pissed though but i am suprised i did not fix this thing even though i could have
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: working on small engines sucks but good hand workout and lower back
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 08:40:52 PM »
Miniature circlips will develop Falconian patience.  And eyesight.  Musn't...let...it...PYIING.  Then, on a distant horizon, fa-finggg.  Shhhh.

Lefty loosey righty tighty, Johnny.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 08:43:12 PM »
Miniature circlips will develop Falconian patience.  And eyesight.  Musn't...let...it...PYIING.  Then, on a distant horizon, fa-finggg.  Shhhh.

Lefty loosey righty tighty, Johnny.
it was testing my memory muscles cause i was starting to forget what diaphram goes where and what side i couldve let it anger me like a norma person but it was interesting why the engine would do that to me.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 08:46:09 PM »
Johnny Falconi, but you're ignoring your legs. Unless you're squatting the engine or something!
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 08:49:58 PM »
i got two weedeaters not getting up to full speed i guess its they carburetors. both stihl brands (peice of shits). One of them i was only weed eating in the rain for like 15 min, a slight drizzle then it bogged down, i though ok maybe it will air out the next day and be fine. but no, so i go taking apart this bitch all evening after work put carburetor cleaner on that bitch then air compress that bitch out, put it back together still not workin. same with the other machine except when i go to pull the cord it rips out then i go taking apart the cord thingy reel more handstrenth and time looking for those really guay star bits to unscrew it with (more wasting right hand streth). so both my main weedeater and my back up are fucked up. but i did waste alot of forearm and handstrength, it was a challenge more than video game, getting tired of the video game, but i did fail at not re-attaining perfect health on thise small engines, there parts are so fucking guay and small and these little paper diaphrams in the carburetor are really homosexuallly delicate its really annoying. i did sweat alot probably more than some lame ass HIT workout that only take 20 seconds but this take a few hours to do instead and maybe not learn something wich is good sometimes to know that you cant not do somethings.

so tommorrow im taking it to some people i feels that im not really pissed though but i am suprised i did not fix this thing even though i could have
I have a Stihl FS 45 that I use nearly every day.  I love it, I don`t think you can get a better brand and they are always top ranked.

I agree about working on small engines.  I changed the the flywheel key on my mower and it was a lower back workout for sure.

Also, I bet I can fix your Stihl.  What did the air filter look like?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 08:50:17 PM »
Johnny Falconi, but you're ignoring your legs. Unless you're squatting the engine or something!
well i didnt think to elevate it on a work bench, i really didn feel like setting a bench at good height up because i was wanting to get this over with , taking it apart , spray carb cleaner and put back togeter. probably shouldve wasted more calories by getting a table so i can stand and work and use more oxygen to fight cancer while not fixing my carburetor
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 08:52:36 PM »
I have a Stihl FS 45 that I use nearly every day.  I love it, I don`t think you can get a better brand and they are always top ranked.

I agree about working on small engines.  I changed the the flywheel key on my mower and it was a lower back workout for sure.

Also, I bet I can fix your Stihl.  What did the air filter look like?
im taking it to raegans saw and motor tommorow , the air filter is square and made of like a carpet material, it looked dirty not sure what id clean the filter with
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 08:53:05 PM »
I bet its the spark arrestor screen.  It just needs to be cleaned.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 08:53:20 PM »
What did the air filter look like?

Don't tell him it wasn't the carbonation assembly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 08:54:23 PM »
im taking it to raegans saw and motor tommorow , the air filter is square and made of like a carpet material, it looked dirty not sure what id clean the filter with
Air Filter would be one of the first things to try along with fresh Gas/oil mixture.  But I bet its the spark arrestor screen.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 08:55:01 PM »
Or the fuel filter.  Those are about the only things it can be.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 08:56:34 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2012, 03:31:58 AM »
I use Stihls one of the best IMO.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 03:39:34 AM »
I use Stihls one of the best IMO.
True but the Chinese are flooding the market with Fakes, some very dangerous eg: losing chains whilst in action  :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 03:44:41 AM »
Idk, I've got a Stihl weedwhacker and blower and they always give me the shits.  I'm lousy with engines tho.

Mower is a Briggs & Stratton pullstart and has always been rock solid although it's getting a little funny after 6 years, no service.  Got a Thai Honda pullstart sprayer and it's like a swiss watch.  Generator will be a Honda if I get one, powerplant for a project will be Honda as long as the drive shaft shape will work.  Those slanty eyed greasy little monkeys sure do make a reliable engine.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 04:25:14 AM »
I once found my aunt's vibrator (when I was about 10), tried to turn it on but it didn't start. Checked the battery......BINGO it needed replacing so I searched in the garage, found a replacement and changed it over. Flick........good as new, it was buzzing like a crackhead after payday. So I put it back in the drawer, knowing i'd done my good deed for the day.

About a week later, mum says to me "Have you been looking through your aunt's stuff?"

"(Shit!) No, why?"

"Well she said she had some batteries in the garage drawer she was saving for your cousings remote car, and now they've dissapeared..."

"Phew!"

Hahaha

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 04:27:02 AM »
I once found my aunt's vibrator (when I was about 10), tried to turn it on but it didn't start. Checked the battery......BINGO it needed replacing so I searched in the garage, found a replacement and changed it over. Flick........good as new, it was buzzing like a crackhead after payday. So I put it back in the drawer, knowing i'd done my good deed for the day.

About a week later, mum says to me "Have you been looking through your aunt's stuff?"

"(Shit!) No, why?"

"Well she said she had some batteries in the garage drawer she was saving for your cousings remote car, and now they've dissapeared..."

"Phew!"

Hahaha
hahaha - Did you lick the Vibe BigCyp ? No Weirdo  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 04:31:34 AM »
hahaha - Did you lick the Vibe BigCyp ? No Weirdo  ;D

Well my aunty was pretty hot back then so...................... ........................ ...

YES HAHAHAHA

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 04:38:44 AM »
Well my aunty was pretty hot back then so...................... ........................ ...

YES HAHAHAHA
;D

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 05:36:46 AM »
I have about dozen small engines here, from weedeaters to log splitters the biggest problem I commonly run into is shitty gasoline. The ethanol gas is really bad for small engines and commonly gums up low idle circuits on just about everything. I run a little bit of Stabil in every jug of gas I buy, it helps a little.
 The problem I always have is with the pull start mechanisms, it seems my arms are so powerful I constantly break parts while trying to start the damn things.  ;D
time under tension

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 03:35:55 PM »
I bet its the spark arrestor screen.  It just needs to be cleaned.

you might be right bro i took it to the guy this morning they thought it might be in the exhaust too he pulled out a little screen too that i had never seen before i guess its that spark arrestor screen. Normally my power tools never go out so i dont have much knowledge of these things
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 03:37:31 PM »
Air Filter would be one of the first things to try along with fresh Gas/oil mixture.  But I bet its the spark arrestor screen.
the air filter had a good amount of 2 stroke oil in it too. i always use the good gas/oil mixture i learned something new this year that your supposed to use 89 octane instead of 87 for small engines but not mowers
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 03:47:29 PM »
I have about dozen small engines here, from weedeaters to log splitters the biggest problem I commonly run into is shitty gasoline. The ethanol gas is really bad for small engines and commonly gums up low idle circuits on just about everything. I run a little bit of Stabil in every jug of gas I buy, it helps a little.
 The problem I always have is with the pull start mechanisms, it seems my arms are so powerful I constantly break parts while trying to start the damn things.  ;D
yeah i mow a shitload and trying 30 cranks on the weedeater makes me go nuts in the heat
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »

Very nice Johnny, but does anyone really consider Derek Anthony an apocolyptic fighter or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the getbig-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to Ron Avidan, Coach or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can Advilan make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of Wes' age).

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like Rehaluk would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think Anthony Springer is anywhere near in the same boat.

but lets stay on topic, what makes Joey Swoll the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you guys a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the gay4pay-scene  at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the getbig-hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET