Author Topic: USA leading the way in TERROR  (Read 8766 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: USA leading the way in TERROR
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 04:11:59 PM »
1. Post reported

2. You apparently rather pay 30-40% tax than 2% tax? Paying jizya tax is for able men, if you are women, children, elderly or a man with no wealth you do not have to pay it and still would enjoy the protection of muslims. Able men are to pay 2% on their wealth, can own land (something you cannot actually do in the west, you never OWN the land, it's government's property), you can own and run your business, you can practice your faith and beliefs within your place of worship, you have the military protection of the caliphate (just as any nation today claims to do, to protect its citizen). It's basically citizenship.

I am paying in the range of 30-40% tax living in a virtual prison state eminating lies and corruption on the whole of society, people living on anti-depressants, living paycheque to paycheque, working 40+ hours a week and suffering with mental issues. I rather not live in this society but it's all I have for now.

In Muslim countries there are secular dictatorships and rules of kings, no rule of Islam. Although I've lived there and enjoyed living there I would feel less safe there as a muslim than once when I was there as a non-muslim. That being said, the money you earn is your money and you pay no tax even.

And taking all that into account, 2% is nothing. Fear mongering people away from Islam does you disservice as it did to the once Qureish tribe that was slandering and trying to stop the spread of Islam and tried every effort to humiliate and demonize muslims.

Your enemy is not Islam. Your enemy is the pentagon, the military industrial complex, washington, AIPAC, israel, corporate lobbies, these scum bags are your enemy. People working in white lab coats inventing new killing machines, new killing weapons, new killing means, spreading cancers, corrupting society through media. How about bankers? World Bank? Monteray fund garbage? Federal reserve which is not even federal? Zionists/Aipac/ADL that run washington and every president of america has to kiss their ass and bend over to be raped before in office or to even stay in office? Trilateral commision? Bilderbergs? Council on foreign relations? All the same bag of elitist garbage that see Islam as a threat to their power on this earth.

These are your enemy and the enemy of mankind. There will not be peace on this earth for as long as the united states and its 'allies' wreck havoc on the earth.

We live in a saddistic sad world... and the perpetrators are calling themselves victims while the actual victims are demonized and slandered day in and day out, night in and night out.
Truthful Post Reported. Well Said Ahmed
V

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 04:39:04 PM »
1. Post reported

2. You apparently rather pay 30-40% tax than 2% tax? Paying jizya tax is for able men, if you are women, children, elderly or a man with no wealth you do not have to pay it and still would enjoy the protection of muslims. Able men are to pay 2% on their wealth, can own land (something you cannot actually do in the west, you never OWN the land, it's government's property), you can own and run your business, you can practice your faith and beliefs within your place of worship, you have the military protection of the caliphate (just as any nation today claims to do, to protect its citizen). It's basically citizenship.

I am paying in the range of 30-40% tax living in a virtual prison state eminating lies and corruption on the whole of society, people living on anti-depressants, living paycheque to paycheque, working 40+ hours a week and suffering with mental issues. I rather not live in this society but it's all I have for now.

In Muslim countries there are secular dictatorships and rules of kings, no rule of Islam. Although I've lived there and enjoyed living there I would feel less safe there as a muslim than once when I was there as a non-muslim. That being said, the money you earn is your money and you pay no tax even.

And taking all that into account, 2% is nothing. Fear mongering people away from Islam does you disservice as it did to the once Qureish tribe that was slandering and trying to stop the spread of Islam and tried every effort to humiliate and demonize muslims.

Your enemy is not Islam. Your enemy is the pentagon, the military industrial complex, washington, AIPAC, israel, corporate lobbies, these scum bags are your enemy. People working in white lab coats inventing new killing machines, new killing weapons, new killing means, spreading cancers, corrupting society through media. How about bankers? World Bank? Monteray fund garbage? Federal reserve which is not even federal? Zionists/Aipac/ADL that run washington and every president of america has to kiss their ass and bend over to be raped before in office or to even stay in office? Trilateral commision? Bilderbergs? Council on foreign relations? All the same bag of elitist garbage that see Islam as a threat to their power on this earth.

These are your enemy and the enemy of mankind. There will not be peace on this earth for as long as the united states and its 'allies' wreck havoc on the earth.

We live in a saddistic sad world... and the perpetrators are calling themselves victims while the actual victims are demonized and slandered day in and day out, night in and night out.
  WORD, AHMED.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
What IS al-qaeda? It literally means base, or rather database that the CIA held of the then mujahedin fighting the soviets that the US funded.

Bin laden over and over again said he did not and was not a part of the plot that occured. He's been interviewed several times. What he has mentioned though in his interviews is the atrocities of the United States over and over again and apparently that's 'proof' that he did it?!?! Makes no sense.

Full transcript of Bin Laden's 2004 speech

http://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/200849163336457223.html

"Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

"So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

"I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind."

"And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

"So with these images and their like as their background, the events of September 11th came as a reply to those great wrongs, should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?"

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2012, 05:24:12 PM »
Doppleganger's  

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2012, 05:28:43 PM »
That fake shit is a load of crap

It's funny youtube removed the videos of that one guy making fake bin laden videos that look exactly the same and have a completely different (obviously faked speech).

I remember around the time these videos starting coming out, i was still in college and reading about the US government and the cia investigating millions of dollars in computer software that can fake facial expression, speech, etc... now why would they ever need that? One wonders.

A quick google of fake bin laden photos also doesn't turn up the detailed observations of images on google only the so called 'killed bin laden photos' which were an obvious photoshop.

Anyways THE REAL bin laden gave several interviews in 2001, 2002, etc... until he completely went out of sight and was unheard of. He gave interview to a few news agencies including in pakistan where he talked extensively against these attacks and denying any involvement, he just talked about the attrocities that the US is continually perpetuating.

How about looking at the more important REAL facts, such as the israeli agents that were arrested recording the wtc bombing? Who said 'we are not your enemies the palestinians are your enemy, the arabs are your enemy' or whatever crap he uttered.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 05:31:30 PM »
An ACTUAL interview with bin laden:

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24697

REMEMBER Both the Afghanistan war and Iraq war were ALREADY PLANNED. The Iraq war was being pushed for by the Israelis for ages. The Afghanistan war was already planned for both approaching Russia, Pakistan and exploiting the vast riches of Afghanistan which the US was ALREADY aware of and the opium trade which the taliban BANNED which was the first thing to start FLOWING once the united states invaded. And lastly GAS PIPE LINES.... the real reason for the invasion of afghanistna.

Iraw we already know. Sadam wanted to stop trading oil in US dollars and wanted Euros (which was strong at the time). And of course oil.

Just as Libya was invaded because Gadaffi wanted a gold dinar and silver dirham in africa which would collapse america's interests and economy and make africa rich

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 05:35:23 PM »
Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows
Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died

Everybody talking to their pockets
Everybody wants a box of chocolates
And a long stem rose
Everybody knows

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »
lol found one

y
And now think if the United states government spends trilions on war setting you like what now 15+ trillion dollars in debt? Do you think they cant afford software that's fancier than what hollywood has or some student in college doing the same thing for fun to prove a point :)

The videos are hogwash bs... and its apparent that over time the government has LEARNED that ppl are not as dumb and sharpened up on details. It goes a LONG WAYS from the IGNORANCE of americans of the 80s... how you could go AKAHKAHAKHKAHKAHKA and not knowing what arabic sounds like make americans believe LOOK LOOK they are crazies!

Now hollywood on the other hand uses actual arabic speaking people, goes to muslim communities and gets our actual clothing, learns arabic words that are common to muslims, learns how to pronounce it and thus the illusion and deception is much more convincing than say even ten years ago where I would watch some of this crap and go wth?! What a bunch of non-sense.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 11:04:08 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 11:56:29 AM »
American terror, promoting the regression and suffering of mankind

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 11:07:36 AM »
More wonderful work throughout history of the filthy CIA and America's terror tactics on the world:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 11:16:57 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2012, 11:50:46 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2012, 10:16:31 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »
What no responses to the above wow I'm baffled all silence as usual  ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2012, 12:37:17 PM »
What no responses to the above wow I'm baffled all silence as usual  ::)

No one ever said Muslims had the market cornered on being assclowns.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2012, 06:04:56 PM »
Sounds win/win.

Kill the shitbags.
Kill the people helping the shitbags.

Another fine job by our military.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2012, 06:15:38 PM »
Maybe Christians should start cutting the heads off of those who do not convert to values and traditions! Or better yet lets stone people to death.  ::)
down with hussein

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2012, 07:03:52 PM »
Maybe Christians should start cutting the heads off of those who do not convert to values and traditions! Or better yet lets stone people to death.  ::)
HA HA Christians are far more sophisticated than that, they prefer to invade Countries and kill them with bombs, bullets and chemical warfare.  A Good Christian will wage war and use drones while sitting in the OVAL Office, that way you can just pretend it's all a big Video game and that you aren't murdering millions of people.  Good Christians like Obama and Bush would never barbarically slice someone's head off, they have a billion dollar army and sophisticated weapons and propaganda to make them out to be heroes for being mass murderers.  Bush and Obama are following the example of another famous Christian called HITLER, he also liked to kill on a mass scale.  HA HA "pro nitrousADRL" thought Christians were GOOD people HA HA

Quote from mass murderer Barack Obama -  "I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life."

With beliefs like that, it makes it easy to understand how you can kill millions and think that it is OK, because all is forgiven, isn't that convenient if you are a mass murderer.
V

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2012, 07:23:30 PM »
How much money and humanitarian aide has iran, iraq, afgan, pakastan, syria, oman, lebanon, egypt, yemen, or any other of those smut filled countries donated throughout the world. When was the last time any of these muslim countries built schools, and hospitals and play grounds for opposing countries who wish to kill them? When was the last time that volenteers from mosques went on missions to feed and provide medicine to the poorest countries in the world?

Oh wait they dont, muslim savages go to these poor countries and kill the people and cut their heads off and steal from them. Then kidnap their kids and force them to fight in the name of that shit bag allah.

And since we are bashing beliefs, I am sure many on here would have a few things to say about the belief of waging a Jihad in return for shit bag allah rewarding you with 72 virgins.  ::)
down with hussein

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2012, 07:52:09 PM »
How much money and humanitarian aide has iran, iraq, afgan, pakastan, syria, oman, lebanon, egypt, yemen, or any other of those smut filled countries donated throughout the world. When was the last time any of these muslim countries built schools, and hospitals and play grounds for opposing countries who wish to kill them? When was the last time that volenteers from mosques went on missions to feed and provide medicine to the poorest countries in the world?

Oh wait they dont,

And since we are bashing beliefs, I am sure many on here would have a few things to say about the belief of waging a Jihad in return for shit bag allah rewarding you with 72 virgins.  ::)
That's because Americans are busy stealing everyone else resources and blowing there shit up, so they can make tons of cash rebuilding it, America isn't being charitable, they're destroying shit so they can make a ton of cash rebuilding it all and taking over control of it.  Foreign Aid is just a propagandistic trick to fool the ignorant like you.  America is like a sadistic gangster that steals millions of dollars from you, kills your family tells you to shut your mouth and then gives you back a $1000 and tells you to be grateful for the whole experience.  Oh, and Bible bashers believe you can commit any sin you like, even mass murder in the name of God then repent and all is forgiven and you will go to some fictional paradise in the sky.  All religions are sick, twisted, sadistic cancers on the earth.
V