Author Topic: Hate to admit it, but GH15 was spot on  (Read 2165 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Hate to admit it, but GH15 was spot on
« on: August 21, 2012, 07:23:51 AM »
There is a story on cnnsi.com about MLB steroid testing and this paragraph was interesting.

Identify trans-dermal synthetic testosterone as a major problem. Who knows if Conte is close to being accurate at his 50 percent guesstimate of usage? It's a number pulled out of the air. But don't get hung up on percentages. The point is that for all sports these fast-acting creams, gels and patches have become a preferred method of testosterone delivery.

The major benefits to these drugs -- because dosage and duration need to be controlled to avoid detection -- seems to be more in the line of recovery and endurance than anabolic gains. But also know this: Only an idiot would use synthetic testosterone without combining it with HGH.

Why is that? A study done in Australia, according to Wadler, showed that even low doses of testosterone provide greater performance-enhancing benefits when combined with HGH. "More bang for the buck," as Wadler said. Now remember that baseball players get what amounts to one announced HGH test a year (when they show up for spring training). So if you are a player who already has dismissed the moral obstacle and decided to cheat by using synthetic testosterone in low dosages, why would you not use an enhancer, HGH, that comes with a zero percent risk of getting caught?

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/tom_verducci/08/20/melky-cabrera-giants-suspension-drug-program-selig/index.html#ixzz24BsttZqZ

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Hate to admit it, but GH15 was spot on
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 07:27:45 AM »
Ah, Conte...you know how many of his ex-employees are tied into this yrs Gold medal winners?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 07:48:54 AM »
Ah, Conte...you know how many of his ex-employees are tied into this yrs Gold medal winners?

What a can or worms that would be if opened. ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 09:06:50 AM »
bang for the buck my ass, with the prices for legit gh.

gh15 wwas right on something, every broken clock is right twice daily.

or mokey with machinegun, he will eventualy hit some target

I guess in relation to the salaries baseball players get it does make sense. 

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 09:14:40 AM »
So one drug produces better results when it is stacked with another more powerful drug?

Well, what can I say...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 09:37:44 AM »
Other sports need to follow bbing and introduce a Natural Baseball.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 10:05:35 AM »
bang for the buck my ass, with the prices for legit gh.

gh15 wwas right on something, every broken clock is right twice daily.

or mokey with machinegun, he will eventualy hit some target

lol

15 is alright IMO, it's just too bad that he couldn't have been more honest and said the real reasons why he pushed tren+gh so hard and strongly

but he is a pretty intelligent guy actually, even though his taste in music sucks ass :D :D :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 11:52:01 AM »
GH/anabolic synchronicity is very common knowledge.
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »
GH/anabolic synchronicity is very common knowledge.

Yes it is but this is people who took 2000 MG test and high GH amounts, but GH15 differs in that he prescribed lower test doses knowing that GH15 makes the effects better.  Fuck, so many things I've read from Conte and GH15 are spot on.  Either GH15 is Conte or one steals from the other

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »
I assume they test those MLB players for high IGF, since serum would be retarded? A few days off HGH and your IGF will drop back to normal levels so that's hilarious that they know when they're going to be tested.

I guess it keeps middle america fat and happy thinking them thar drug cheats are being kept out of the MLB

200mg HRT dose is all I take and 4iu's a day makes it as effective as a much higher dose. Not sure how it affects other compounds