Author Topic: Why Should Akin Quit - His Views Perfectly Conform With Repub Party Platform  (Read 3821 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He's a little off on his biology but when has shit like that really mattered to the party that believes the earth is six thousand years old and also believes the Loch Ness Monster proves creationism is true

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/21/gop-platform-committee-approves-tough-anti-abortion-stance/

GOP platform committee approves tough anti-abortion stance

Tampa, Florida (CNN) – Republicans drafting their party's official policy platform on Tuesday ratified a call for a Constitutional ban on abortion that makes no exceptions for rape or incest.The vote to endorse the party's long-standing opposition to abortion and support for a "human life amendment" took place at a meeting of the GOP's official platform committee in Tampa, the site of next week's Republican National Convention.

The party's official stance on abortion was approved after just a few minutes of discussion. The language in the platform must be voted on before the full Republican Convention next week, though Republicans say it is all but certain to pass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
The party needs to rally and stand by and support this nut that is under fire for a party wide view point.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Can you please show me where the GOP endorses creationism?

I can show you where the Democratic Party endorses completely unscientific claims - like those of Keynesian economics.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Can you please show me where the GOP endorses creationism?
I can show you where the Democratic Party endorses completely unscientific claims - like those of Keynesian economics.

when did I ever say that creationism was part of the official party platform

I'm looking forward to your explanation of how economics is a science

tonymctones

• Getbig V
when did I ever say that creationism was part of the official party platform

I'm looking forward to your explanation of how economics is a science
when you said the party that believes the earth is 6 thousand years old, you moronic fuck...

where did he say economics is a science?

goodness gracious youre dense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
when you said the party that believes the earth is 6 thousand years old, you moronic fuck...

a lot of the right-wing religious bloc are bible literalists.  They believe it all happened. 

anyone have a list of bible literalists?  Huck is not, but I thought Palin argued that 6,000 year thing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
a lot of the right-wing religious bloc are bible literalists.  They believe it all happened. 

anyone have a list of bible literalists?  Huck is not, but I thought Palin argued that 6,000 year thing.
does the party?

if not then why say the "party"?

now piss off cracker jack

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
He's a little off on his biology but when has shit like that really mattered to the party that believes the earth is six thousand years old and also believes the Loch Ness Monster proves creationism is true

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/21/gop-platform-committee-approves-tough-anti-abortion-stance/

GOP platform committee approves tough anti-abortion stance

Tampa, Florida (CNN) – Republicans drafting their party's official policy platform on Tuesday ratified a call for a Constitutional ban on abortion that makes no exceptions for rape or incest.The vote to endorse the party's long-standing opposition to abortion and support for a "human life amendment" took place at a meeting of the GOP's official platform committee in Tampa, the site of next week's Republican National Convention.

The party's official stance on abortion was approved after just a few minutes of discussion. The language in the platform must be voted on before the full Republican Convention next week, though Republicans say it is all but certain to pass.

The board bigot back at it again and showing just how fucking stupid he is at the same time.

Carry on as this is pretty funny.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
does the party?

if not then why say the "party"?

now piss off cracker jack

what happened to pookie?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
what happened to pookie?
240 is cracker jack

youre pookie, moron, brainchild, libtard and any combination in between ;)

now please tell us why you feel its the parties stance?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The board bigot back at it again and showing just how fucking stupid he is at the same time.

Carry on as this is pretty funny.

I'll be more than happy to carry on

Are you a fundie because you're definitely dumb enough to be one

The National Republican Party platform objects to abortion even in cases of rape and Akin agrees with that so why split hair in regard to his reasoning.  I'd bet a dollar he's not the only fundie idiot in the congress who thinks woman have magic secretions to prevent pregnancy from a rape

Although creationism is not yet part of the national party platform it is part of about 20% of the state republican platforms and I'm sure the others are hard at work trying to add it.    Who knows, maybe the party will get around to adding it to the national platform this year

The Texas Republican party platform actually opposed critical thinking.
This is tailor made for an moron such as yourself
Shit, you're so fucking stupid if you move to Texas they might even make you a party leader

http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf
"Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
240 is cracker jack

youre pookie, moron, brainchild, libtard and any combination in between ;)

now please tell us why you feel its the parties stance?

scroll up

tonymctones

• Getbig V
IC IC so 20% is the entire party now...

thats right up there with accusing someone of something and saying its up to them to prove you wrong...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

where did he say economics is a science?

goodness gracious youre dense.

Howie said that the  "Democratic Party endorses completely unscientific claims - like those of Keynesian economics"

Maybe he's referring to it as a social science

I have no idea since he's never bothered explain where Democratice party endorses Keynes or  exactly what he means when he uses the work "unscientific"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
IC IC so 20% is the entire party now...

thats right up there with accusing someone of something and saying its up to them to prove you wrong...

feel free to show where I said it was part of the national party platform ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Howie said that the  "Democratic Party endorses completely unscientific claims - like those of Keynesian economics"

Maybe he's referring to it as a social science

I have no idea since he's never bothered explain where Democratice party endorses Keynes or  exactly what he means when he uses the work "unscientific"
and you got from that he believes "economics is science"?

LMFAO you do know the scientific process can be applied to virtually anything right?

LOL define hypocrisey for us again straw hahaha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
and you got from that he believes "economics is science"?

LMFAO you do know the scientific process can be applied to virtually anything right?

LOL define hypocrisey for us again straw hahaha

feel free to give your definition of "scientific process"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240 is cracker jack

LOL @ grown men comparing educations like its a dick measuring contest haha.

another ten years, you'll realize that piece of paper doesn't matter dick in the real world once youre 3 years into your career.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL @ grown men comparing educations like its a dick measuring contest haha.

another ten years, you'll realize that piece of paper doesn't matter dick in the real world once youre 3 years into your career.

who in this thread is comparing education or degree's  ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
who in this thread is comparing education or degree's  ?

tony often calls me 'cracker jack', mocking my 3rd tier MBA.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'll be more than happy to carry on

Are you a fundie because you're definitely dumb enough to be one

The National Republican Party platform objects to abortion even in cases of rape and Akin agrees with that so why split hair in regard to his reasoning.  I'd bet a dollar he's not the only fundie idiot in the congress who thinks woman have magic secretions to prevent pregnancy from a rape

Although creationism is not yet part of the national party platform it is part of about 20% of the state republican platforms and I'm sure the others are hard at work trying to add it.    Who knows, maybe the party will get around to adding it to the national platform this year

The Texas Republican party platform actually opposed critical thinking.
This is tailor made for an moron such as yourself
Shit, you're so fucking stupid if you move to Texas they might even make you a party leader

http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012Platform_Final.pdf 

Of course with critical thinking they wouldnt get any votes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
tony often calls me 'cracker jack', mocking my 3rd tier MBA.
not your 3rd tier MBA, youre 5th tier thinking...

If anything we should all be impressed that a person who has shown himself to be as ignorant and stupid holds an MBA from a 3rd tier school.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
not your 3rd tier MBA, youre 5th tier thinking...

If anything we should all be impressed that a person who has shown himself to be as ignorant and stupid holds an MBA from a 3rd tier school.

shit, is florida gulf coast university a 3rd tier school?   link to rankings please

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
shit, is florida gulf coast university a 3rd tier school?   link to rankings please

Did you even read his post.   

Its not your MBA - its the fact that you spent 2 years there most likley and learned nothing whatsoever. 

Did you even study and attend class? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Did you even read his post.   

Its not your MBA - its the fact that you spent 2 years there most likley and learned nothing whatsoever. 

Did you even study and attend class? 

Is that the same as getting fake law degree and still not being able to understand what "facts" and "evidence" is?