Author Topic: Why Should Akin Quit - His Views Perfectly Conform With Repub Party Platform  (Read 3810 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You know damn well what I am talking about. 

The Demo running who was busted w the 17 yo boy. 

sorry dude

I don't follow the gay news beat like you do

I have no clue what you're talking about

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
But, it doesn't equate to 3% of the money they're getting. The proof, at the very least, are the libs who go ape about bills and laws that defund Planned Parenthood.  You keep pretending that all this fuss is over "3%" of services. We can use the laughs.

is this really the argument you're trying to make
do you know anything about business
do you think that every business has a 1 for 1 correlation between services provided and revenue generated
check out the economics of a movie theater or grocery store and get back to me

There's no lying involved, especially when it comes to taking your claims apart. Once again, kindly point out in that graph where NONE of the government or private funding goes toward abortion.All you lefties need to do, which we all know you lack the spine/balls to do, is put your money where your mouths are....literally.

Stop the federal funding for abortion, since you claim that it's only "3%" of your services. Keep all the other stuff; but cease the government funding for abortion.

But, that's not going to happen because, as I said, it's a huge chunk of PP's money. Take away the dough from Uncle Sam and PP collapses.

the chart shows their sources of revenue as a % of total revenue/funding

again, abortion services are 14% of total revenue

if you want to make the claim that government funds are used to pay for abortion services then it's up to you to prove that claim

As you well know Federal law prohibits this so if you have some proof you should get off the message board and contact your local fundie politician immediately

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
is this really the argument you're trying to make
do you know anything about business
do you think that every business has a 1 for 1 correlation between services provided and revenue generated
check out the economics of a movie theater or grocery store and get back to me

How many business get a third of their revenue from government again? That's what I thought.  ::)

the chart shows their sources of revenue as a % of total revenue/funding

again, abortion services are 14% of total revenue

if you want to make the claim that government funds are used to pay for abortion services then it's up to you to prove that claim

As you well know Federal law prohibits this so if you have some proof you should get off the message board and contact your local fundie politician immediately

Gee...federal law also prohibits illegal aliens from living in this country. How is that working again?

Funny how liberals get all bent out of shape about the GOP, trying to stop something that you claim either isn't happening or is illegal: federal funding for abortion.

Either the government is funding it or it's not. If there were no federal funding for abortions, neither side would have a case to make. So, yet again, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot, especially since you have YET to show that NONE of that government goes toward abortion.

Are you now going to suggest that both the GOP and Democrats are bickering over something that doesn't exist or is illegal?

"3% of services" is more fuzzy math that would land the average accountant in jail. 1 abortion (average cost: nearly $500) costs more than giving 50 girls a month's worth of birth-control pills, each (at $9 a pop).

Yet, if abortion makes for so little of PP's dough, then cut them off from the federal funding for abortion (which you claim doesn't exist or is illegal to do) and see how long it survives.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How many business get a third of their revenue from government again? That's what I thought.  ::)

I'm sure there are defense contractors and many other businesses (think about the farmers who are getting their crops destroyed by heat this summer) who get LARGE chunks of their total revenue from the government

what does that do to prove your claim that "Planned Parenthood gets a huge chunk of their money from government to go towards abortion."

Oh yeah........it doesn't prove anything

Gee...federal law also prohibits illegal aliens from living in this country. How is that working again?

Funny how liberals get all bent out of shape about the GOP, trying to stop something that you claim either isn't happening or is illegal: federal funding for abortion.

Either the government is funding it or it's not. If there were no federal funding for abortions, neither side would have a case to make. So, yet again, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot, especially since you have YET to show that NONE of that government goes toward abortion.

Are you now going to suggest that both the GOP and Democrats are bickering over something that doesn't exist or is illegal?

"3% of services" is more fuzzy math that would land the average accountant in jail. 1 abortion (average cost: nearly $500) costs more than giving 50 girls a month's worth of birth-control pills, each (at $9 a pop).

Yet, if abortion makes for so little of PP's dough, then cut them off from the federal funding for abortion (which you claim doesn't exist or is illegal to do) and see how long it survives.

again, if you have ANY proof that federal funds are being used to pay for abortions you can share it here and then with your fundie congressperson

you will be the HERO of the fundie anti abortion crowd

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm sure there are defense contractors and many other businesses (think about the farmers who are getting their crops destroyed by heat this summer) who get LARGE chunks of their total revenue from the government

what does that do to prove your claim that "Planned Parenthood gets a huge chunk of their money from government to go towards abortion."

Oh yeah........it doesn't prove anything

again, if you have ANY proof that federal funds are being used to pay for abortions you can share it here and then with your fundie congressperson

you will be the HERO of the fundie anti abortion crowd

The proof is obvious, to all except clueless folks like you. Again, kindly explain why both the Dems go bonkers about cutting federal funding for Planned Parenthood, if NONE of that federal money goes to abortion.

Let's see the lefties back your claim and see how long Planned Parenthood survives with no federal funding going for abortion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
?

I don't even know what your'e talking about

what's up with your constant need to bring up gay shit?

fucking weird dude

seriously

Being in the closet is causing inner turmoil that he loses control of every now and then and has to grace us with his projections here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The proof is obvious, to all except clueless folks like you. Again, kindly explain why both the Dems go bonkers about cutting federal funding for Planned Parenthood, if NONE of that federal money goes to abortion.

Let's see the lefties back your claim and see how long Planned Parenthood survives with no federal funding going for abortion.

oh, ok now the proof is just "obvious"

the only thing that is obvious is that virtually every claim you made in this thread turned out to be false

again, why do you and your fellow fundies feel the need to resort to absurd lies

you're against abortion.....that's all you need to say

no need to make shit up in an attempt to support your position and doing so only makes you look stupid

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
oh, ok now the proof is just "obvious"

the only thing that is obvious is that virtually every claim you made in this thread turned out to be false

again, why do you and your fellow fundies feel the need to resort to absurd lies

you're against abortion.....that's all you need to say

no need to make shit up in an attempt to support your position and doing so only makes you look stupid

Yes, indeed it's obvious, except for clueless folk like you.

The stuff I'm supposedly making up is making the libs get all discombobulated. All you have to do is cut funding for Planned Parenthood and the lefties lose it.

Now why is that, if that federal money ain't going to fund abortions? And where on that graph again does it state that NONE of that government money goes toward abortion?

Cut the federal funding for all abortion and this issue is pretty much settled. Yet, you lefties won't do that. I wonder why.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes, indeed it's obvious, except for clueless folk like you.

The stuff I'm supposedly making up is making the libs get all discombobulated. All you have to do is cut funding for Planned Parenthood and the lefties lose it.

Now why is that, if that federal money ain't going to fund abortions? And where on that graph again does it state that NONE of that government money goes toward abortion?

Cut the federal funding for all abortion and this issue is pretty much settled. Yet, you lefties won't do that. I wonder why.

Have you ever taken an IQ test Mcway?