Author Topic: 'good'christians , rape and abortion  (Read 7126 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 'good'christians , rape and abortion
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2012, 10:43:42 AM »
It's not a baby, it's an egg... 

Nope, it's a baby. Don't believe me? Do the ultrasound thing, something pro-choicers are afraid of doing.

By the time a woman even knows she's pregnant, the BABY has a heart, brain, lungs, fingers, toes, etc.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2012, 11:02:57 AM »
+

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2012, 11:20:07 AM »
+

And when women head to abortion "clinics", are those pics in the womb? NOPE!!

It's more like:

Of course, if it did look like any of those other four pics, pro-choice people wouldn't get so bent out of shape about ultrasound.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2012, 11:23:02 AM »
If god exists, and is a righteous god, then one must believe he has given people free will. The right to choose.

If one believes the abortion/rape scenario is a sin, which is possible to believe, it is still the right of one to choose sin or virtue. To choose to offend god or not. One must also believe that although killing is a mortal sin, that the right of people is to choose to sin mortally or not. And that if the sinner repents in the eyes of god, that they will be forgiven their trespasses, no matter the sin. God gave to man his only son, who gave his life so that sinners could repent and be forgiven.

Granted, in your eyes, the woman may have committed mortal sin for her trespass by aborting the fetus as a result of rape. But if her god is righteous, would that god not forgive her if she repented?

So therefore, is the contract between sinner not with god, then? And not with you, the voter, to decide? You would remove the woman's choice forceably? You would legislate god's will? Who are you to know the will of god? And who are you to judge the woman - cast no stone, lest ye be judged yourself.

The result, as I see it, is the same. Man cannot legislate god's will - it is not for him to decide. Only god knows god's will, if there is a god. And you interpreting god's will can only pervert it...man cannot know god's plan for us all. All man/woman can do is lead a good life, repent sins and pray for forgiveness. This is a woman's choice. Just as it is yours.

PS: the pro-choicer does not deny life. The pro-choicer embraces the right of the woman to choose when she gives life. After all, that is her right as a human being in the eyes of god...the right to choose. Be it sin or not, it is her god-given right to choose. And to be held accountable by a god for that choice. Not by you or a politician.

Did you intend this reply for someone else?  I just assumed since I'm not really in the discussion.  I'll happily give an opinion if it was in fact intended for me.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2012, 11:52:15 AM »
Your 100% correct don't let thick nick or any of these other clowns who are AGREEING with rape get to you.  

Do NOT say that I agree with rape you idiot... My point was about hipocracy not the guys statement. I am a non practicing catholic... I personally.... PERSONALLY... Do not agree with abortion on demand. I agree with it for rape and insest or life of the mother. AND I don't give a shit about what someone else does... So don't lump me in with Akins.

My point was made by your comment... Because one dope says what Akins did you label everyone... And in the next breath complain if someone who doesnt agree with you labels you.
$

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2012, 04:37:21 PM »
Nope, it's a baby. Don't believe me? Do the ultrasound thing, something pro-choicers are afraid of doing.

By the time a woman even knows she's pregnant, the BABY has a heart, brain, lungs, fingers, toes, etc.

Agree to disagree. I've got a question for you since your whole argument is based on protecting babies, I would assume your for the dream act right? I mean after all these were babies brought here a few weeks old, beyond their control. Some don't even speak the language of their own country.They themselves have committed no crime and have college degrees. So we should absolutely pass the dream act right? You can't have it both ways...

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2012, 07:02:14 PM »
And when women head to abortion "clinics", are those pics in the womb? NOPE!!

It's more like:

Of course, if it did look like any of those other four pics, pro-choice people wouldn't get so bent out of shape about ultrasound.

it still hasn't come alive yet. not a single breath yet.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
Agree to disagree. I've got a question for you since your whole argument is based on protecting babies, I would assume your for the dream act right? I mean after all these were babies brought here a few weeks old, beyond their control. Some don't even speak the language of their own country.They themselves have committed no crime and have college degrees. So we should absolutely pass the dream act right?

WRONG!!

You can't have it both ways...

WRONG!

Sure, you can. If my family members had to wait in line and paid their dues, when they immigrated from Jamaica, why should they get to skip the line and get a pass?

The DREAM act is all about the Democrats getting cheap votes by pandering to Hispanics. I guarantee you, if Latinos voted Republican en masse, Pelosi and Reid and even Obama himself would round them up and ship them back to Mexico on the first thing smoking.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2012, 07:59:17 PM »
WRONG!!

WRONG!

Sure, you can. If my family members had to wait in line and paid their dues, when they immigrated from Jamaica, why should they get to skip the line and get a pass?

The DREAM act is all about the Democrats getting cheap votes by pandering to Hispanics. I guarantee you, if Latinos voted Republican en masse, Pelosi and Reid and even Obama himself would round them up and ship them back to Mexico on the first thing smoking.

RIGHT!!

Got it! You only care about babies when it aligns with your political agenda... So let me get this strait you want to save a baby that's caused by RAPE, but not one that was walked over the border which was encouraged 30+ years ago. WoooooooW

RIGHT!

Btw, I think your confusing the dream act and immigration reform. How would a 2 week old baby " wait in line"? What do you mean cheap votes? You said your family immigrated(which I don't believe) how long did it take before they could vote? A long long time...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2012, 07:09:01 AM »
WRONG!!

WRONG!

And there's the (political) rub. You guys are great.   ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2012, 08:17:22 PM »
What's the matter MCWAY? Gonna take your ball and go home after being owned after only 3 posts?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2012, 08:46:58 PM »
What's the matter MCWAY? Gonna take your ball and go home after being owned after only 3 posts?

Owned by whom, YOU? Hardly!!!

I didn't even know this thread got moved here, until a few minutes ago.

RIGHT!!

Got it! You only care about babies when it aligns with your political agenda... So let me get this strait you want to save a baby that's caused by RAPE, but not one that was walked over the border which was encouraged 30+ years ago. WoooooooW

And the reason they get to cut in line, in front of someone who paid their dues and played by the rules would be.........

Besides, their parents are responsible for them. You seem to have a problem with that.

RIGHT!

Btw, I think your confusing the dream act and immigration reform. How would a 2 week old baby " wait in line"? What do you mean cheap votes? You said your family immigrated(which I don't believe) how long did it take before they could vote? A long long time...

Whether you believe it or not makes no difference to me. The fact remains I do have family members who immigrated to America.

And, no, I don't buy into this notion that all you have to do is sneak into this country, not get caught for X amount of years, have some kids (or sneak them over the border) and you get a shortcut to citizenship.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2012, 08:34:50 AM »
You didnt even answer the questions... But you DO believe that if a woman is RAPED she should be mandated to keep the baby basically torturing her more for another 9 months? Wow, your a real stand up guy...