Author Topic: Hello, Glad to be back! HugeRipped!  (Read 2402 times)

PeakContraction

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Hello, Glad to be back! HugeRipped!
« on: August 22, 2012, 08:59:17 AM »
Hello everyone, its been a long hiatus from the GetBig bodybuilding forums. Some of you may remember me from my old username prior to being removed from the boards due to a controversy with Ron Avidan; "HugeRipped." Unfortunately, it seems as though I had to retire that message board handle as Mr. Avidan was unwilling to remove me from "timeout." While I acknowledge freedom of speech is not a necessity required to be upheld on a privately owned internet forum I must actively voice my disdain for the censorship of the truth in regards to exposing and defaming frauds and scam artists in the fitness industry - a niche which I have dedicated many years of high level academia toward.

I hope that I can continue to be a beacon of knowledge and support for bodybuilding enthusiasts and fitness activists alike using this forum as a means to convey my knowledge.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Hello, Glad to be back!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 09:03:26 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 09:07:09 AM »

Sooo, hugeripped is Matt Duvall, or is this one of your trademark randome pics? ???

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 09:26:11 AM »
bump

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 09:27:53 AM »
Hello everyone, its been a long hiatus from the GetBig bodybuilding forums. Some of you may remember me from my old username prior to being removed from the boards due to a controversy with Ron Avidan; "HugeRipped." Unfortunately, it seems as though I had to retire that message board handle as Mr. Avidan was unwilling to remove me from "timeout." While I acknowledge freedom of speech is not a necessity required to be upheld on a privately owned internet forum I must actively voice my disdain for the censorship of the truth in regards to exposing and defaming frauds and scam artists in the fitness industry - a niche which I have dedicated many years of high level academia toward.

I hope that I can continue to be a beacon of knowledge and support for bodybuilding enthusiasts and fitness activists alike using this forum as a means to convey my knowledge.

Fuck off!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 09:28:41 AM »
Ron is on vacation , but when he gets back , i see Banned in your future , in

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 09:29:46 AM »
 ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2012, 09:43:13 AM »

GREAT TOO HAVE YOU BACK GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOURE FUTURE POSTS

WHO IS THIS ASS CLOWN
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 09:46:41 AM »
Did "HugeRipped" refer to your asshole?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2012, 11:13:24 AM »
Did "HugeRipped" refer to your asshole?

Haha, yes I think it did.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »
Ron is back from Vaca.... Asta La Vista PeakConstipation

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 11:15:04 AM »

I remember that name, I also remember pwning the FUCK out of you back then. Hahaha.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2012, 11:16:22 AM »
I remember that name, I also remember pwning the FUCK out of you back then. Hahaha.

You pwned someone?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2012, 11:21:42 AM »
You pwned someone?

Yes, this guy and liberals everyday.

O-I-H-O    hahaha!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2012, 11:24:42 AM »
You pwned someone?

Coach regularly at least rents soapy studs.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 11:34:38 AM »
Yes, this guy and liberals everyday.

O-I-H-O    hahaha!

Give me a shout next time you do it. Wouldn't want to miss it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Hello, Glad to be back! HugeRipped!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 11:41:16 AM »
Not this fuck wad again

io856

Re: Hello, Glad to be back! HugeRipped!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »
Good to see you back

One of my favorite trolls on here for sure! They always bite... ;)