Author Topic: MPF Training Caught Providing Nutritional Guidance WITHOUT a Nutritionist  (Read 1732 times)

PeakContraction

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
"The Coach's" personal training business, known as MPF Training Systems advertises under their services "nutritional guidance." Nutritional guidance is extremely important in providing a client with the best possible programming and goal oriented services so I naturally went and checked MPF's staff to see who their Registered Nutritionist was. Surprisingly, I noticed that nobody that works at MPF Training Systems has any level of education in Nutrition. This is quite worrisome, because it is illegal to provide specific nutritional guidance without a Registered Nutritionist.

So, "The Coach," you have already been exposed as a college dropout who advertises otherwise - are you now going down the slippery (and illegal) slope of telling people what specifically to eat without any qualification to do so? Answer this question carefully.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
quote author=PeakContraction link=topic=437859.msg6270957#msg6270957 date=1345665869]
"The Coach's" personal training business, known as MPF Training Systems advertises under their services "nutritional guidance." Nutritional guidance is extremely important in providing a client with the best possible programming and goal oriented services so I naturally went and checked MPF's staff to see who their Registered Nutritionist was. Surprisingly, I noticed that nobody that works at MPF Training Systems has any level of education in Nutrition. This is quite worrisome, because it is illegal to provide specific nutritional guidance without a Registered Nutritionist.

So, "The Coach," you have already been exposed as a college dropout who advertises otherwise - are you now going down the slippery (and illegal) slope of telling people what specifically to eat without any qualification to do so? Answer this question carefully.
[/quote]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hahaha!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
lolz

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Who's gimmick are you?  Someone who is obviously a little butthurt over something.  And who gives a fuck, you think all of these jenny craig spokesmodels know half of what he does?  Get a grip you cock smoker.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
I wonder if MPF will be able to recover from this full-on assault by PeakContraction/HugeRipped.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
[ Invalid YouTube link ]