Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 25, 2014, 10:34:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Men Showering Together - What's the deal?  (Read 7285 times)
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« on: August 22, 2012, 01:04:44 PM »

My gym has the kind of open communal shower where there's a single thin column in the middle with 8 shower heads aiming off in each direction.  The shower itself is about 20' X 20', fairly small.

People go in there and shower all facing each other talking and they sound like they're having a hell of a good time.  Best friends, brothers, dads and sons.  All showering naked facing each other in close quarters.

I don't get this?  I never shower at the gym.  I think this is fucking bizarre, but maybe I'm just fucked up?

All input welcome here....
Report to moderator   Logged

funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 03:05:27 PM »

don't bend over to  pick up the soap if you drop it. word of warning, wink wink nod nod....  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bighead
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 04:16:40 PM »

My gym has the kind of open communal shower where there's a single thin column in the middle with 8 shower heads aiming off in each direction.  The shower itself is about 20' X 20', fairly small.

People go in there and shower all facing each other talking and they sound like they're having a hell of a good time.  Best friends, brothers, dads and sons.  All showering naked facing each other in close quarters.

I don't get this?  I never shower at the gym.  I think this is fucking bizarre, but maybe I'm just fucked up?

No big deal, alot of guys go to school or work after training so a shower is a must. I did have a training partner who I would catch glimpsing my junk on occasion. Grin
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »

Maybe I'm just a sensitive, self conscious, homophobic, creep.  Cool

Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 05:47:18 PM »

I'm 31 now, and I shower in the rec center in the morning after I swim. I don't talk to anyone, and I'm usually the only one there, but occasionally if someone walks by, it doesn't bother me. However, the situation you describe is one step below having a freak gasoline fight while listening to WHAM. Maybe Onemorerep should chime in.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2012, 05:50:07 PM »

I'm 31 now, and I shower in the rec center in the morning after I swim. I don't talk to anyone, and I'm usually the only one there, but occasionally if someone walks by, it doesn't bother me. However, the situation you describe is one step below having a freak gasoline fight while listening to WHAM. Maybe Onemorerep should chime in.

Exactly!!! I change in the locker room and even take a shower when I need to.

These guys creep me out though, I almost think they (not just a few, but dozens) look forward to showering together more than lifting weights.  Undecided

Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 03:56:23 AM »

don't bend over to  pick up the soap if you drop it. word of warning, wink wink nod nod....  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Brother, I hope this is not a lesson you learned from experience.

Lips sealed
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 11:52:09 AM »

Lips sealed
heck no i've managed to avoid prison for all my life so  far.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »

Lips sealed

When I do have to close my eyes to rinse my hair I keep my ass facing the wall.  Grin

funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 11:25:19 AM »

When I do have to close my eyes to rinse my hair I keep my ass facing the wall.  Grin
just watch out for the tickle monster because he might be coming to a town near you. Grin Grin Grin

* jeryy s.jpg (47.04 KB, 490x612 - viewed 3689 times.)
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 02:15:41 PM »

just watch out for the tickle monster because he might be coming to a town near you. Grin Grin Grin

Creepy as all hell......  Grin

POB
Getbig IV

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 03:47:21 PM »

^totally agree,  " tickle monster"
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 01:10:16 AM »

^totally agree,  " tickle monster"

I could have told them he was a child molester just by looking at that face.  Grin

WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 05:34:49 AM »

Take a large dump in the middle of said shower when its packed and carry on acting as nothings out of the ordinary - report back with your findings
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 07:06:38 AM »

well i can understand some guys reservations about it but i remember as a kid in school in the UK boys showerd together and the girls had seperate cubicals. In the army you crapped, showerd , in some cases ( on my HGV licence fucking a chick together) i remember in a 12 man room one guy always fucked his chick and all you heard was.."Harder..Harder"...pissed us off because we wanted to sleep Grin I would only get botherd in a shower when some guy kept looking at my dick. suppose it depends where you are i mean in a public swimming pool you do not know if the guy next to you is a fag or not.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 12:06:02 PM »

well i can understand some guys reservations about it but i remember as a kid in school in the UK boys showerd together and the girls had seperate cubicals. In the army you crapped, showerd , in some cases ( on my HGV licence fucking a chick together) i remember in a 12 man room one guy always fucked his chick and all you heard was.."Harder..Harder"...pissed us off because we wanted to sleep Grin I would only get botherd in a shower when some guy kept looking at my dick. suppose it depends where you are i mean in a public swimming pool you do not know if the guy next to you is a fag or not.

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with it.  I just think the fact that these guys seem to enjoy it so much is creepy and bizarre.  They walk from the shower to their locker without their towel around them, shit like that.

I'm starting to wonder if I joined a queer gym or something and don't know it? Huh

Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 12:09:24 PM »

Mate...itīs called brotherhood. not fucking homo but men together.
POB
Getbig IV

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 01:30:38 PM »

I could have told them he was a child molester just by looking at that face.  Grin

IDK, no child molester glasses they all seem to wear Huh
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 03:11:21 PM »

Take a large dump in the middle of said shower when its packed and carry on acting as nothings out of the ordinary - report back with your findings
a guy i knew was in the service and didn't want to be in the service. long story short. he was cleaning the latrines when he saw an officer coming he had cleaned the seat of one of the toilets. he quickly put peanut butter on the seat. when the officer came in he started licking the peanut butter off the seat. he got out of the service quick. Grin true story...
Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 04:08:17 PM »

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with it.  I just think the fact that these guys seem to enjoy it so much is creepy and bizarre.  They walk from the shower to their locker without their towel around them, shit like that.

I'm starting to wonder if I joined a queer gym or something and don't know it? Huh

This type of behavior is common in some gyms.

My buddy worked at a fitness "club" when we were in college. He hated closing because around that time, there was often a group of gay gentlemen congregated in the sauna engaging in very inappropriate acts. It didn't matter who else was on staff with him; my friend was always elected to break up the party - primarily because he was the "baddest" dude in the gym & the twinkle-toes were intimidated by him.

He never cared that they did it; he hated where they did it - in a public place/business for which he was responsible.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 12:20:07 AM »

This type of behavior is common in some gyms.

My buddy worked at a fitness "club" when we were in college. He hated closing because around that time, there was often a group of gay gentlemen congregated in the sauna engaging in very inappropriate acts. It didn't matter who else was on staff with him; my friend was always elected to break up the party - primarily because he was the "baddest" dude in the gym & the twinkle-toes were intimidated by him.

He never cared that they did it; he hated where they did it - in a public place/business for which he was responsible.
I worked too in a "Health club" but never saw such homo stuff as that! I remember one guy kept coming up to me on the training area and always wanted to touch me. I just stared at the guy and he soon left it. we also had an old guy who always stalked a girl in the gym. Ok she had a great body and showed it but the old guy was really coming on strong at times..i found it funny but of course i had to have a talk with him. The gym owner was a woman and i remember she fucked an ex boyfriend in the sunbed room( ok maybe you US guys donīt need sunbeds Grin) now this was a rather high class gym. most members had money but they were really after cock( the older women). I canīt tell you how often i got "come ons". I look good for my age but am no Mr O but when you have the trainer polo shirt on they just love it. was a dream job  Cheesy. Another club i wanted to work at was very private and exclusive and the owner had the sauna and outside pool like all greek style. He told me "we like disgression" and told me they had an "inside" club for swinger group sex. I never worked there because i started at the other gym but really a lot of people are on the "hunt" in gyms.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »

if only leslie neilsen was alive today he could play him in the movie.   who would play paterno?

* jeryy s.jpg (47.04 KB, 490x612 - viewed 3242 times.)

* leslie_nielsen.jpg (13.22 KB, 359x500 - viewed 3243 times.)
Montague
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2012, 03:28:23 PM »

if only leslie neilsen was alive today he could play him in the movie.   who would play paterno?

I'm quite confident that Mr. Neilson would have told his agent to shove that particular script up his ass.
doison
Getbig IV

Rum Ham

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2012, 06:06:27 PM »

You're probably just ashamed of your ding-dong

funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 04:16:49 PM »

I'm quite confident that Mr. Neilson would have told his agent to shove that particular script up his ass.
   agreed....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!