Author Topic: God's Righteous Right Hand To SOCK IT TO THE REPUBES As They Converge In Tampa  (Read 1773 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
 :o 8)
Hurricane Isaac 2012 Path Predictions Map Florida Republican Convention as Likely Target
By Jim Gardner , Christian Post Contributor
August 23, 2012

Fears are rising that Tropical Storm Isaac could strengthen into Hurricane Isaac and disrupt the Republican National Convention. Currently the tropical storm is gaining power off the southeast of Puerto Rico, and if currently predictions are accurate, will hit Florida the same day that Mitt Romney and 50,000 Republican delegates and guests arrive in Tampa.

The path of the storm is always hard to predict with any degree of certainty, but the best guess from various meteorologists suggest that it is heading for southern Florida. Most have predicted that Isaac will bounce along the coast near Miami or crash straight into Tampa.

ABC meteorologist Max Golembo has said, "Any way you take it, it's going to be a wind and rain event in Tampa. We don't know if it's going to be damaging to Tampa, canceling the convention or just delaying it."

Golembo added, "Tampa is just as vulnerable as New Orleans was in the sense that the water will funnel into the bay area and from the storm surge which will flood completely the whole entire city of Tampa." He was of course referring to Hurricane Katrina that devastated New Orleans in 2005.

"It would be a disaster in the Tampa area," Golembo said.

However, officials in Tampa have tried to remain calm and have brushed off any suggestions of impending devastation. Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn said, "Come on down. The event is going to take place, it's going to be a great event and we're looking forward to having you."
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Let's see if Benny can actually answer this question, before his thread gets moved again and he punks out:

So far:

8% or higher unemployment for 43 straight months (much higher, if you don't use Obama math and count unemployed who've stopped looking for work)

53% of college grads under/unemployed.

Two credit downgrades, for the first time EVER in this nation's history.

Nearly a million fewer women working.

Black unemployment at highs not seen in DECADES.

Obama, who promised to put on his comfortable shoes and march with the unions, was MIA when Tom Barrett got his clock cleaned AGAIN in the Wisconsin recall election.

And he deserves a second term because.........

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Let's see if Benny can actually answer this question, before his thread gets moved again and he punks out:

So far:

8% or higher unemployment for 43 straight months (much higher, if you don't use Obama math and count unemployed who've stopped looking for work)

53% of college grads under/unemployed.

Two credit downgrades, for the first time EVER in this nation's history.

Nearly a million fewer women working.

Black unemployment at highs not seen in DECADES.

Obama, who promised to put on his comfortable shoes and march with the unions, was MIA when Tom Barrett got his clock cleaned AGAIN in the Wisconsin recall election.

And he deserves a second term because.........

because he is still better than the alternative just like the last time

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
'WE BUILT THIS" - Obama

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
A direct hit from a hurricane would wipe out Clearwater, St . Pete and Tampa. Last time a storm came through last month, EVERYTHING flooded. I was stuck in my house for 2 days!

Lake effect snow is nothing compared to the shit down here

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

In what way? Tell me why we should vote Obama back in given this disastrous four years. Another trillion dollar deficit year and yet another dismal jobs report. Give me one GOOD reason and not the usual lib spin bullshit.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
i would rather waste my vote, and vote for gary coleman

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LOL.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hurricane Isaac 2012 Path Predictions Map Florida Republican Convention as Likely Target
August 23, 2012

Fears are rising that Tropical Storm Isaac could strengthen into Hurricane Isaac and disrupt the Republican National Convention. Currently the tropical storm is gaining power off the southeast of Puerto Rico, and if currently predictions are accurate, will hit Florida the same day that Mitt Romney and 50,000 Republican delegates and guests arrive in Tampa.

The path of the storm is always hard to predict with any degree of certainty, but the best guess from various meteorologists suggest that it is heading for southern Florida. Most have predicted that Isaac will bounce along the coast near Miami or crash straight into Tampa.

ABC meteorologist Max Golembo has said, "Any way you take it, it's going to be a wind and rain event in Tampa. We don't know if it's going to be damaging to Tampa, canceling the convention or just delaying it."

Golembo added, "Tampa is just as vulnerable as New Orleans was in the sense that the water will funnel into the bay area and from the storm surge which will flood completely the whole entire city of Tampa." He was of course referring to Hurricane Katrina that devastated New Orleans in 2005.

However, officials in Tampa have tried to remain calm and have brushed off any suggestions of impending devastation. Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn said, "Come on down. The event is going to take place, it's going to be a great event and we're looking forward to having you."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/GOP-expects-to-open-convention-Monday-despite-storm/-/1637132/16241568/-/arxx21/-/index.html

Word is Biden is going to crash the convention in a clown suit. Haha

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
In what way? Tell me why we should vote Obama back in given this disastrous four years. Another trillion dollar deficit year and yet another dismal jobs report. Give me one GOOD reason and not the usual lib spin bullshit.

He'll have to get upright first.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A direct hit from a hurricane would wipe out Clearwater, St . Pete and Tampa. Last time a storm came through last month, EVERYTHING flooded. I was stuck in my house for 2 days!

Lake effect snow is nothing compared to the shit down here

Not necessarily!! I played "Defender" on my Atari, for hours on end, during hurricane Elena back in '85.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/GOP-expects-to-open-convention-Monday-despite-storm/-/1637132/16241568/-/arxx21/-/index.html

Word is Biden is going to crash the convention in a clown suit. Haha

A comedy act...YAAAAY!!!!

Heywood

• Getbig IV

Obama's goal is to spend as much as possible before he leaves office.

Obamacare will wipe out Medicare.  Not a problem unless you intend to live to be 65.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What a surprise!!! Benny ducked the question AGAIN and his thread got moved.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Not necessarily!! I played "Defender" on my Atari, for hours on end, during hurricane Elena back in '85.

Load up on movies and food is my usual MO. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The next hurricane after Isaac is going to have to be named after a girl.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the year I finally get to see a Hurricane Judi.

I'm keeping both my fingers AND my toes crossed for this one.  ;D
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
August 23, 2012

No such thing as god there, genius.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hurricane Akin targeting women voters

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Tampa area queer prostitutes getting ready for GOP closet members.

http://www.theonion.com/video/tampa-bay-gay-prostitutes-gearing-up-for-flood-of,29263/

Gotta love the onion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

http://www.theonion.com/video/tampa-bay-gay-prostitutes-gearing-up-for-flood-of,29263/

Gotta love the onion.

I'm sure your heading over there for a few hook ups yourself with those same people. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Gotta love the onion.

Haha the party of HYP is on a roll again

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm sure your heading over there for a few hook ups yourself with those same people. 

We know you are thats for sure.

Meating your fellow GOP fags

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Log Cabin meetings leaving you tense?  Trying to push the bar a bit on the Kinsey 6 level?