Author Topic: Re: I don't always get called a racist - but when I do . . . . . .  (Read 1012 times)

peruke

• Getbig III
The mirror you use in the morning must be magical ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I don't always get called a racist - but when I do . . . . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »
The mirror you use in the morning must be magical ;)

Awesome.  Another stalker! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 05:57:01 AM »
Why do people become "stalkers" when they expose your bullshit?

Do you really think an unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy is worth stalking?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 05:59:28 AM »
Why do people become "stalkers" when they expose your bullshit?

Do you really think an unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy is worth stalking?

It would make for great sitcom.

The unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy, and at night he dresses up as superhero fighting the evil communist dictator Obama ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 06:12:53 AM »

It would make for great sitcom.

The unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy, and at night he dresses up as superhero fighting the evil communist dictator Obama ;)

Aided by a diet of Raman noodles and internet access, he and his imaginary girlfriend who doubles as his sidekick combat the Obama Administration by posting nonstop on a bodybuilding board's political forum.  In the rare 2 hours each day that he isn't online whining and crying, he is hiding in his alter ego disguise of a fake lawyer. 

I tell you, you can't make up something more pathetic than his life.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 06:23:48 AM »
Aided by a diet of Raman noodles and internet access, he and his imaginary girlfriend who doubles as his sidekick combat the Obama Administration by posting nonstop on a bodybuilding board's political forum.  In the rare 2 hours each day that he isn't online whining and crying, he is hiding in his alter ego disguise of a fake lawyer. 

I tell you, you can't make up something more pathetic than his life.

Fighting crime as a lawyer by day and fighting the King of the criminal underworld dictator Obama by night. I think we have a screen-play here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 06:55:22 AM »
Fighting crime as a lawyer by day and fighting the King of the criminal underworld dictator Obama by night. I think we have a screen-play here.

Guest starring his imaginary SEAL friend who is on the run for treason after leaking info in the living room of a shitty ass apartment of the real names of his team mates that were part of the Osama raid.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 10:08:59 AM »
Guest starring his imaginary SEAL friend who is on the run for treason after leaking info in the living room of a shitty ass apartment of the real names of his team mates that were part of the Osama raid.

Where are they holding auditions? ...I can dust off my old headshots. Oh gotta go, ...I gotta go call my agent.

sorry guys... couldn't resist playing. it was too perfect a set up.   ;D
w