Author Topic: Ron Avidan - Still Endorsing CNP Nutrition?  (Read 3012 times)

PeakContraction

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Ron Avidan - Still Endorsing CNP Nutrition?
« on: August 23, 2012, 12:48:07 PM »
The following is an open, informal letter to Ron Avidan.

We have had our disagreements in the past, particularly regarding your motivations when it comes to the fitness industry and what might really be funding the direction of your message board government. I am not here to chastise you further, though, I am simply wondering if you would openly address the pressing issue as to your affilitation with CNP Nutrition, a supplement company that has also been endorsed by Joe "The Coach Marino"

Thank you in advance for your honesty.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Ron Avidan: Still Endorsing CNP Nutrition?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:52:36 PM »
Back for your daily pwning? You and Benny must me related. haven't used CNP for almost 2 years. Thanks for coming. NEXT! haha

PeakContraction

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Re: Ron Avidan: Still Endorsing CNP Nutrition?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 12:54:40 PM »
Back for your daily pwning? You and Benny must me related. haven't used CNP for almost 2 years. Thanks for coming. NEXT! haha

I'd appreciate it if you did not address me directly until you earn a degree of higher learning.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Ron Avidan - Still Endorsing CNP Nutrition?
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 12:59:53 PM »
The following is an open, informal letter to Ron Avidan.

We have had our disagreements in the past, particularly regarding your motivations when it comes to the fitness industry and what might really be funding the direction of your message board government. I am not here to chastise you further, though, I am simply wondering if you would openly address the pressing issue as to your affilitation with CNP Nutrition, a supplement company that has also been endorsed by Joe "The Coach Marino"

Thank you in advance for your honesty.

CNP is one of the many supplement companies distributed by DNA Nutrition, the company Ron works for....however they are separate entities.
A

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
Dont be really stupid - Peak Contraction.  You just wanted to be kicked out. And you will be soon because just your stupidy warrants it.

As for CNP Professional, that is one of the many companies we have and distribute, and it is a good company, run by some good people.  I HOPE they sponsor the Coach, but not sure if they do.

What I do know is that their product is asked for by many stores and customers, and that is what matters.  And they do sponsor various competitions, which shows that they care to work with the industry.

CNP is one of the many supplement companies distributed by DNP Nutrition, the company Ron works for....however they are separate entities

Again, I work for DNA Sports Nutrition, a distributor in Southern California, which distributes over 50 different brands of supplements.  Getbig is a site I started a long time ago for fun, a place for bodybuilding and all things industry related, and for info and entertainment.  Who is DNP?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 01:05:56 PM »
If you can be kicked out of Getbig on grounds of stupidity then I have several additional suggestions for bans.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 01:08:26 PM »
If you can be kicked out of Getbig on grounds of stupidity then I have several additional suggestions for bans.
Benny B?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »
Dont be really stupid - Peak Contraction.  You just wanted to be kicked out. And you will be soon because just your stupidy warrants it.

As for CNP Professional, that is one of the many companies we have and distribute, and it is a good company, run by some good people.  I HOPE they sponsor the Coach, but not sure if they do.

What I do know is that their product is asked for by many stores and customers, and that is what matters.  And they do sponsor various competitions, which shows that they care to work with the industry.

Again, I work for DNA Sports Nutrition, a distributor in Southern California, which distributes over 50 different brands of supplements.  Getbig is a site I started a long time ago for fun, a place for bodybuilding and all things industry related, and for info and entertainment.  Who is DNP?

We're actually looking for sponsors. Waiting for an approval from Under Amour but... We also grew out of small place with in four months and will be moving (within the same complex) into a store front almost double the size on Oct. 15.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »
Banned in under 20 posts .... Is that a getbig record???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 01:19:10 PM »

Lord Ron putting the smack down!  ;D

That gimmick is about to be history.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 01:21:55 PM »

Lord Ron putting the smack down!  ;D

That gimmick is about to be history.

LOL

Ron isnt wasnt any time PMing Peak Constipation ... Looks like his flys and rubberband chest routines are history on getbig once again

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 01:22:52 PM »

Getbig Record is one post

I am all for fun, but some people are just so negative that all they think about in life is how to hurt and ruin people's entertainment and information.  Not everything in this world is about drama.    If I shoot some pics of bodybuilders or some bikini competitors, I am like cool, hard work, dedicaton, fit physiques.  The negative people think thongs and sluts.  Jeez.   I am simply amazed some days in their alternate reality of a warped life.

It is these type of people that I won't see at an expo, or even at the biggest industry event, the Olympia Weekend in 4-5 weeks, which is a lot of fun.  It is these type of people that will be behind the computer, jerking off on a Saturday night instead of going out.  Oh well.  What can you do.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 01:24:33 PM »

I am all for fun, but some people are just so negative that all they think about in life is how to hurt and ruin people's entertainment and information.  Not everything in this world is about drama.    If I shoot some pics of bodybuilders or some bikini competitors, I am like cool, hard work, dedicaton, fit physiques.  The negative people think thongs and sluts.  Jeez.   I am simply amazed some days in their alternate reality of a warped life.

It is these type of people that I won't see at an expo, or even at the biggest industry event, the Olympia Weekend in 4-5 weeks, which is a lot of fun.  It is these type of people that will be behind the computer, jerking off on a Saturday night instead of going out.  Oh well.  What can you do.

LMFAO

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 01:26:25 PM »

;D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 01:27:44 PM »
this guy must have some real dirt on ron
never seen him so flustered

in any case i like this guy just on the grounds that he does
not like the coach

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 01:30:33 PM »
plus there is nothing wrong with jerking off on sat night. we have all done it

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 01:43:08 PM »
;D
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »
It is these type of people that will be behind the computer, jerking off on a Saturday night instead of going out.

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »

;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 02:07:57 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 02:12:08 PM »

Sorry, I had finished replying to a George Farah thread on another site.....minor error by one letter
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 02:15:26 PM »
Ron = superior hebrew genetics  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 03:15:24 PM »
Lmfao....The Almighty Ronaldo laying the smackdown. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
this guy must have some real dirt on ron - never seen him so flustered. in any case i like this guy just on the grounds that he does
not like the coach

Ha - not flustered at all, and no dirt.  You are what you get with me if you ever met me.  But put out some good stuff, positive, entertaining instead of every post negative.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 03:26:23 PM »
Ha - not flustered at all, and no dirt.  You are what you get with me if you ever met me.  But put out some good stuff, positive, entertaining instead of every post negative.

You make me SO hard......... ;D