Author Topic: Dems Label GOP Abortion Position The ‘Romney-Ryan-Akin Platform’  (Read 1103 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Dems Label GOP Abortion Position The ‘Romney-Ryan-Akin Platform’
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 01:53:27 PM »
Another distraction to avoid the discussion of economic disaster
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 04:54:04 PM »
Another distraction to avoid the discussion of economic disaster

how is abortion a distraction when it's been virtually the only legislation the Repubs have worked on since they came into power in 2010

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »
how is abortion a distraction when it's been virtually the only legislation the Repubs have worked on since they came into power in 2010

Exactly.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 07:29:46 PM »

Because it only seems to come up at election time, strange how that works. I personally could care less if someone wants an abortion, they get to live with the consequence not me. So tell me, in the big picture of things, you know economy circling the drain, unemployment running rampant, gov spending out of control......... exactly how important is this?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 07:40:44 PM »
Because it only seems to come up at election time, strange how that works. I personally could care less if someone wants an abortion, they get to live with the consequence not me. So tell me, in the big picture of things, you know economy circling the drain, unemployment running rampant, gov spending out of control......... exactly how important is this?

X2

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 07:42:05 PM »

It's a diversion topic.  nothing more.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 07:44:08 PM »

X2

X3

When this shifts to the economy, Obama is going to get bludgeoned and the kneepadders here know it.

You will recall we ask three of them why Obama should get another term, based on his current record. To no one's surprise the answers were virtually nonexistent.

Let them obsess with abortion. We all see how well this has worked for them thus far.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 02:55:01 AM »

You mean like when the debt and deficit only comes up when its a dem president?

And when its a repub there is somehow money for 2 wars and tax breaks for the uber-rich DESPITE the debt and deficit?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 02:56:35 AM »

Its not.
The economy is the distraction.
It crushed during the GOP and now they are using it as ammo.

If i were Obama i would fuck up the economy let Romney take over and sit back the next 4 years and blame the GOP for the economy

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 02:57:32 AM »
X3

When this shifts to the economy, Obama is going to get bludgeoned and the kneepadders here know it.

You will recall we ask three of them why Obama should get another term, based on his current record. To no one's surprise the answers were virtually nonexistent.

Let them obsess with abortion. We all see how well this has worked for them thus far.

Another pussy closet liberal who wants the government to fix everything ::)

Get of your black ass you lazy bum and WORK

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 05:18:18 AM »
You mean like when the debt and deficit only comes up when its a dem president?

And when its a repub there is somehow money for 2 wars and tax breaks for the uber-rich DESPITE the debt and deficit?

No I mean exactly what I fucking said,  You are a lost cause, the shit doesn't sink in with you. Income tax break for the uber rich ::) Yeah BFD, they probably make $150K salary and get the rest in stock options and other shit that isn't taxed at the income tax rate. So please continue to rail about things that you no nothing about.

But please show what the deficit was under Bush and what it is under Obama............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 05:19:49 AM »

Its not.
The economy is the distraction.
It crushed during the GOP and now they are using it as ammo.

If i were Obama i would fuck up the economy let Romney take over and sit back the next 4 years and blame the GOP for the economy

Yeah lets fuck up things worse so more Americans suffer at the hands of an incompetent government. Your lucky I don't know where you live, I'd make a special trip just to punch you in the fucking mouth
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 05:21:23 AM »
Another pussy closet liberal who wants the government to fix everything ::)

Get of your black ass you lazy bum and WORK

No like anyone with a brain in their head, he wants the government to get the fuck out of the way and quit impeding the progress of our system
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ