Author Topic: Vyo-Tech 17HD  (Read 2566 times)

andrew

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Vyo-Tech 17HD
« on: November 16, 2005, 07:32:23 PM »
does this stuff work and do you take anything with it, any help will do, thanks

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Vyo-Tech 17HD
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 07:57:19 AM »
Don't waste your money!!!

andrew

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 08:58:28 AM »
Thanks, was gonna buy it till now

Sander

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 09:27:28 AM »
I miss any argument why it wouldn´t work. At the olympia expo I spoke with the people of Vyotech and I have a lot of faith in this company and it´s products. I start next week with this product and I´ve seen a lot of positive reactions until now. I work for the european distributor of Vyotech and I can say these products sell themself after sampling. Try one pil before your training and you will feel what is it does!

Greetings form Holland

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 10:01:15 AM »
I work for the european distributor of Vyotech and I can say these products sell themself after sampling. Try one pil before your training and you will feel what is it does!

Greetings form Holland

He WORKS for them.... Of course he will pimp it!!!

Here is the deal my brotha!! Pro-hormones carry all the risks of AAS (sometimes worse) and will produce little in the way of gains that you will keep.

Worse yet, few of the manufacturers give proper precaution on estrogen suppression and PCT.

If you plan to manipulate your hormones and your age, training history, ETC are in order then the only way to go is with AAS!!  Proper education on AAS is necessary and they should never be taken lightly……. Your gains can be amazing and you will keep them. (For the most part)..

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 02:05:55 PM »
Actually, I will pimp Pinnacle on this.  Their Anabolx Plus is awesome.  I'm not a consumate user, but if you need a boost, it'll get you where you're going.  also, Pinnacle is only one of three companies that has there product produced and tested in a pharmaceutical laboratory (Pinnacle, Apex, and another one which I forget).  It's going to cost more than Vyo-tech, but then again it's not garbage.

I respect your opinion brotha…. You seem to dispense good info… I however choose to use the good stuff!! (wink)

619Rules

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 09:24:47 PM »
I respect your opinion brotha…. You seem to dispense good info… I however choose to use the good stuff!! (wink)

Hahahaha....that was teh funny.....I am going to laugh myself to sleep on that one hhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.....haha haha....HAHAHAHA........ .....oh-it hurts I am laughing so hard!

Aido

• Getbig II
  • Lift, Eat, Rest, Grow, Repeat.
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 02:25:13 AM »
I miss any argument why it wouldn´t work. At the olympia expo I spoke with the people of Vyotech and I have a lot of faith in this company and it´s products. I start next week with this product and I´ve seen a lot of positive reactions until now. I work for the european distributor of Vyotech and I can say these products sell themself after sampling. Try one pil before your training and you will feel what is it does!

Greetings form Holland

Sorry dude, last time i checked i didn't see your product on sale anywhere over here, so your European distribution is kinda poor.

Prove me wrong and send me a sample ;)