Author Topic: Whats better - 4000 calories from grape juice, peanut butter, beans, ice cream  (Read 9312 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Nice three post meltdown you brain dead pain sniffing fuck.  Neck time try shoving some white pine needles in your ass to help preserve the non acidic nature of your pyramid shits.

You really don't want to go down this road with me.  Food made do a lot of things mushroom head, but lets use the pancreas as an example because you seem to be ever so fond of it right now.  You could have someone eat shit loads of carbs, but if that person does not have the beta cells found in the Islets of Langerhans that won't 'genetically' cause those cells to grow.

Perhaps you know more than all of the researchers out there.  When was this revealed to you?  Was it when you were abducted by the aliens of Nibiru and shown the secrets of the Sumerian tablet that was placed upon a pedestal of kale and lentils?  Were you then bathed in extra virgin olive oil and grapefruit juice to cleanse the unholy meat disease from your body?

Get a fucking clue...read a book and stop brainwashing yourself.
haha you are halarious dude but you are wrong again ill let people sort it out for themselves you should go down the road of brock lesnar because you seem like a real big guy whos ready to eat some meat and destroy past civilizations. you seem to be the only one that thinks consuming alot of iron is fine. lol take care buddy idiot
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
haha you are halarious dude but you are wrong again ill let people sort it out for themselves you should go down the road of brock lesnar because you seem like a real big guy whos ready to eat some meat and destroy past civilizations. you seem to be the only one that thinks consuming alot of iron is fine. lol take care buddy idiot

Awww...I should go down the road of Brock Lesnar.  Boo Hoo.  Listen fuck stick, you want to come out and talk all this shit about physiology of the body...yet you haven't even grasped the concept that your own obesity will be your demise.  Oh wait, you take 4 - 5 pyramid shits a day and thus are not over eating.  When you are eating do you shout "get in my belly" to your food?  Do some push-aways you fat bastard.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
John Falcon, Don't you think its weird that all of your nutritional theories are all created by yourself and backed by no research or laws of biochemistry? They make for a great entertaining read but they can't be taken seriously my man.

Its Like a guy whos primary mode of transportation is a unicycle....it's funny and interesting but sooner or later it's time for Peter Pan to grow up and get with the program.

Or you are just a master Caucasian troller and we have all been made fools.