Author Topic: Whats better - 4000 calories from grape juice, peanut butter, beans, ice cream  (Read 9310 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
you're just making excuses to over-eat falcon

IMO you're addicted to food

why do you ignore all the studies that have clearly shown that under-eating increases one's lifespan and also improves their health?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Meat is good for body composition and staying alive in famine conditions

but for health it sucks

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you're just making excuses to over-eat falcon

IMO you're addicted to food

why do you ignore all the studies that have clearly shown that under-eating increases one's lifespan and also improves their health?

how is it increasing ones life span by eating less

if you eat less you do less automatically , you are living slower in doing so much like a turtle who lives to be 160 years old
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
So are you going to re-introduce meats into your diet in small quantities Johnny?

Maybe you can offset the negative effects in some way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So are you going to re-introduce meats into your diet in small quantities Johnny?

Maybe you can offset the negative effects in some way.

no i was being sarcastic, because injesting meat screws up the pancreatic hormones because if the meal is to difficult to break down like meat over time your body loses the ability to produce sodium of bicarbonate from the pancreas and then you have a real acidic problem

if you dont beleive me eskimos have the highest rate of osteoperosis. they have the weakest bones even though they eat the bones of what they kill ( you would think they would have the strongest bones then right? WRONG!

eating meat pulls from your sodium of bicarbonate stores wich come from bone marrow

once youve gone past the point of no return , over time, this leads to sickness, osteoperosis and cancer. some may not even get sick but have very weak bones and get sick later. generally if you are very active you get sicker sooner than later because your biological lifespan is rolling faster

eating less and doing less is just fucking boring and not a way to truly learn your body
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
no i was being sarcastic, because injesting meat screws up the pancreatic hormones because if the meal is to difficult to break down like meat over time your body loses the ability to produce sodium of bicarbonate from the pancreas and then you have a real acidic problem

if you dont beleive me eskimos have the highest rate of osteoperosis. they have the weakest bones even though they eat the bones of what they kill ( you would think they would have the strongest bones then right? WRONG!

eating meat pulls from your sodium of bicarbonate stores wich come from bone marrow

once youve gone past the point of no return , over time, this leads to sickness, osteoperosis and cancer. some may not even get sick but have very weak bones and get sick later. generally if you are very active you get sicker sooner than later because your biological lifespan is rolling faster

eating less and doing less is just fucking boring and not a way to truly learn your body

LOL....sodium bicarbonate is IN pancreatic juices which helps break down/neutralize the acidic environment.  The pancreas MAKES the sodium bicarbonate from the acini.  Its part of the exocrine function of the pancreas.

Oh wait, I am sorry...the aliens from nriubu created the sodium bicarbonate from the pyramids of shit that were painted by the slaves who in turn ate massive amounts of kale to stave off any occurrence of cancer produced by any meat whatsoever in ANY quantity.  Oh, but meth is perfectly fine according to the previously mentioned aliens.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
LOL....sodium bicarbonate is IN pancreatic juices which helps break down/neutralize the acidic environment.  The pancreas MAKES the sodium bicarbonate from the acini.  Its part of the exocrine function of the pancreas.

Oh wait, I am sorry...the aliens from nriubu created the sodium bicarbonate from the pyramids of shit that were painted by the slaves who in turn ate massive amounts of kale to stave off any occurrence of cancer produced by any meat whatsoever in ANY quantity.  Oh, but meth is perfectly fine according to the previously mentioned aliens.
sugars what cause this to happen

the pancreas doesnt work all by itself dumbass

it needs energy
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I garnered some great nutritional info from this thread.
::)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

the point of this thread is just eat lots of calories, coz they are very good for you, so stuff your gullet ma man!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
When your pancreas quits either partially or totally producing insulin it is called Diabetes mellitus. This is a common disorder that results in a low absorption of glucose, which is the main source of energy for our cells. [/u]

why would you feed your body with meat if its not the prefered energy source

young people can develop a condidition where the body isnt producing enough insulin to bring blood sugar levels down because they are sedentary from not enough calories to keep them active thus resulting in elevated sugars even if they arent doing shit or eating much

Insulin-dependent diabetes usually occurs in young people and manifests rapidly. The pancreas produces little or no insulin because of damage to the insulin producing cells. The body is unable to use glucose for energy and has to obtain energy from fat. This can result in a very dangerous condition, a diabetic coma. Though insulin dependent diabetes is very treatable it can still pose serious health risks. This form of diabetes is treated with a combination of diet and daily doses of insulin
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
 Having an insufficient amount of pancreatic enzymes is very common among people with pancreatic cancer.  When the pancreas does not produce enough enzymes to break down food, pancreatic enzyme products are needed

if you dont eat you are not going to be producing as many enzymes. eating meat screws up the digestion and goes against the beneficial enzymes produced by the body

why so many meat eaters require tums (bicarbonate of sodium)
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
Having an insufficient amount of pancreatic enzymes is very common among people with pancreatic cancer.  When the pancreas does not produce enough enzymes to break down food, pancreatic enzyme products are needed

if you dont eat you are not going to be producing as many enzymes. eating meat screws up the digestion and goes against the beneficial enzymes produced by the body

why so many meat eaters require tums (bicarbonate of sodium)

Yeah, thats it.   ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Yeah, thats it.   ::)

it's true, hence why most cancers per capita is found in nations with the highest meat consumption

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
the pancreas turns cancerous if it doesnt get in enough sugar. if the organ isnt getting  enough energy for the body to feed upon oxygen it goes cancerous
This isn't true my white brother. Cancer feeds off sugars. Sugar promotes the proliferation of cancer cells.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
it's true, hence why most cancers per capita is found in nations with the highest meat consumption

My question is this...what type of cancer.  Most likely its not pancreatic.  In addition, look at the fiber intake of said country.  Look at the exercise habits of that country.

People LOVE taking something and vilifying it.  Eat a lot of meat, no fiber, no exercise, and guess what is going to happen?  Welcome to health problems 101.  Same thing with over consumption of carbohydrates.

Then again, eat a lot of kale, lima beans, pain thinner, meth, and the occasional bowl of maple syrup and you will live to 219.3455 years old just like the aliens of Nribulooloo

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Whatever foods give you the best nutrient ratio for those 4,000 calories.   8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This isn't true my white brother. Cancer feeds off sugars. Sugar promotes the proliferation of cancer cells.
cancer will feed off of anything but it thrives in a low oxygenated environment

heme-iron keeps the cells from getting the oxygen it needs

Red meat and processed meat intake is associated with a risk of colorectal cancer, a major cause of death in affluent countries. Epidemiological and experimental evidence supports the hypothesis that heme iron present in meat promotes colorectal cancer

CRC (COLORECTAL CANCER )is the leading cause of cancer death among nonsmokers in affluent countries, and its prevention is thus a major goal for public health. Epidemiological studies demonstrate a modest but significant and consistent relation between red meat and processed meat intake and CRC risk.

As iron continues to accumulate the condition of the liver may worsen and other organs may be affected.

Other organs which may be involved include the skin, pancreas, ovaries, testes, heart, digestive system, thyroid and joints.

Annoying skin rashes, palpitations, impotence and diabetes may be a consequence of too much iron.

Many patients suffer from recurrent infections and may decide to take "immune boosters" which are metabolized by the liver. This can make their condition worse.

Patients with severe hemochromatosis may present with blood poisoning, heart failure, failure of the reproductive organs and severe arthritis where joint replacement is necessary. In the worst cases liver transplant may be necessary. Men over 55 years of age with severe hemochromatosis have 200 times the chance of developing liver cancer.

Disabled World - Disability News for all the Family: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/article_664.shtml#ixzz24hHTAAFB
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My question is this...what type of cancer.  Most likely its not pancreatic.  In addition, look at the fiber intake of said country.  Look at the exercise habits of that country.

People LOVE taking something and vilifying it.  Eat a lot of meat, no fiber, no exercise, and guess what is going to happen?  Welcome to health problems 101.  Same thing with over consumption of carbohydrates.

Then again, eat a lot of kale, lima beans, pain thinner, meth, and the occasional bowl of maple syrup and you will live to 219.3455 years old just like the aliens of Nribulooloo

read my post below bro... any time you give your body a problem it acts and creates a chain reaction throughout the body, colorectal cancer can easily lead to pancreatic cancer

look up Hemochromatosis, thats when the accumulation of iron is too much, most people show symptoms of this all the time and everywhere. you are probably in stage one if you are a meat eater already
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
whats interesting is that alcohol consumption increases iron absorbtion as well as vitamin c

so you can have a meat eater who thinks hes offsetting his meat eating by consuming alot of vitamin c rich foods, but all hes doing is digging the grave deeper

the meat is no good

unless

its

A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
read my post below bro... any time you give your body a problem it acts and creates a chain reaction throughout the body, colorectal cancer can easily lead to pancreatic cancer

look up Hemochromatosis, thats when the accumulation of iron is too much, most people show symptoms of this all the time and everywhere. you are probably in stage one if you are a meat eater already

Easily?  Where is your proof?  Colon cancer goes with pancreatic cancer only when it is considered hereditary non-polyposis type of colon cancer.  Even then its a abnormality thought to result in the genes that code for repair of DNA.

Oh, and just a little FYI....you may want to read up on hemochromatosis.  Its a GENETIC thing.  There is hereditary hemochromatosis, juvenile hemochromatosis, and neonatal hemochromatosis.  All point back to a gene and NOT because I went to a brazillian steak house one too many times.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Easily?  Where is your proof?  Colon cancer goes with pancreatic cancer only when it is considered hereditary non-polyposis type of colon cancer.  Even then its a abnormality thought to result in the genes that code for repair of DNA.

Oh, and just a little FYI....you may want to read up on hemochromatosis.  Its a GENETIC thing.  There is hereditary hemochromatosis, juvenile hemochromatosis, and neonatal hemochromatosis.  All point back to a gene and NOT because I went to a brazillian steak house one too many times.

keep telling yourself the lies keep consuming that heme-iron fool. FYI what you eat signals your genetics, everything effects genetics even if your the least likely to attain it you can still send a heavy signal to your genetics to turn on a gene that you wouldnt like to be turned on. we all carry the same dna in varying amounts we have all the same shit as everyone else and what you eat signals those genes ya fool dont you know anything?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
also realize doctors do very little gene testing, they go by symptoms , regardless you are wrong on both ends cause food signals genes and we all have the same genes but some genes are stronger than others and diminish weaker genetics we have

you really dont know anything my friend you are a sorry fuck and make a good example of how to look stupid
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Even one copy of C282Y can be associated with too much iron in the liver, high cholesterol, diabetes and the skin disorder porphyria cutanea tarda.

Other mutant genes exist and are distributed throughout the world's population.

more proof there are mutant genes all over science cant count them all and your gene expression are changing all the time
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
Nice three post meltdown you brain dead pain sniffing fuck.  Neck time try shoving some white pine needles in your ass to help preserve the non acidic nature of your pyramid shits.

You really don't want to go down this road with me.  Food made do a lot of things mushroom head, but lets use the pancreas as an example because you seem to be ever so fond of it right now.  You could have someone eat shit loads of carbs, but if that person does not have the beta cells found in the Islets of Langerhans that won't 'genetically' cause those cells to grow.

Perhaps you know more than all of the researchers out there.  When was this revealed to you?  Was it when you were abducted by the aliens of Nibiru and shown the secrets of the Sumerian tablet that was placed upon a pedestal of kale and lentils?  Were you then bathed in extra virgin olive oil and grapefruit juice to cleanse the unholy meat disease from your body?

Get a fucking clue...read a book and stop brainwashing yourself.