Author Topic: Lance Armstrong losing all of his titles vs USADA  (Read 24210 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Drug addict Lance Armstrong losing all his titles vs USADA
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »
USADA is also claiming they have 10 of Lance's former teamates ready to testify against him. Who knows what evidence they really have.

And their testimony will be what......"we were doping and he beat us, so he must have been doping too"?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2012, 01:15:39 PM »
And their testimony will be what......"we were doping and he beat us, so he must have been doping too"?

Common sense...Do you really believe that a natural Lance Armstrong is going to beat EPOd and blood doped world class athletes?

Motherfuck No.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2012, 01:17:47 PM »
I love it how people want to see IMPRESSIVE results in various sports, they want athletes to improve, etc.. a good SHOW, and how the officials of these sports and organisations eanr loads of money from these athletes, and then suddenly everyone becomes fukkin "saints" and goes on attack on someone like Lance.. Just how.../human/ and not surprising this is, actually.. huh..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2012, 01:20:28 PM »
Which steroids did he use?

What "they" say is that it was just testosterone as far as steroids and it makes perfect sense.

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: Nike stands by Lance Armstrong as well as ALL OF HIS SPONSORS
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »
He passed over 500 drug tests. Was he that good that he could beat all those tests? 

It seems a lot of test results were misplaced or mishandled.  I remember 60 Minutes mentioning that. Also I remember something about the examiners not always being present when the bottle was being filled.  It seems they went out of their way to accomodate him because he was the golden boy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2012, 02:12:07 PM »
I called this months ago in my "lance is gonna get raped thread".  Thank you  :-*

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2012, 02:13:12 PM »
Don't forget, he paid off/bribed a few of the testing officials when he knew it would have come back a positive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2012, 02:14:10 PM »
A clean cyclist finishes last. lance should keep his titles because every cyclist on the Tour dopes.

ukjeff

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2012, 02:20:23 PM »
every cyclist on the Tour dopes.

Even this fine figure of a man?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »
USADA should be outsourced

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2012, 02:31:46 PM »
He was randomly tested 63 times, in one year. "Randomly" as in, "knock-knock, I know you're eating dinner right now Mr Armstrong, but we need you to piss in this cup right now" - and "ring-ring, where are you right now, Mr Armstrong, we need blood samples immediately"

Sixty three times. Not a single sample came back positive. The French tried and tried. It got to the point that he didn't trust his samples out of his sight. All had "B" samples that were tested as well. WTF else do they want?! If he cheated, he apparently knew ways to mask the samples and avoid detection that no one else knew?!

Come on! I believe cycling to be as strife with cheating as any other endurance or strength related sport. But if you pass, you pass.....don't dig up ten "witnesses", ten plus years later and say "you're guilty of a sport we don't even control, and oh yeah....thanks American tax payers for funding this!"

I'd be done with it, too. Ask those "witnesses" that were his team mates if they're willing to pay back the portion of the winnings that Lance gave them.....since you know, he didn't win legitimately, and he's being stripped.

Spot on dude.  It doesn't matter, the nation won't turn on him, but I can't say the same for Tygart.  He got his 15 minutes, now I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass.  I hope he is removed from his position.  Obama, you want to win? Throw that dude out of the USADA.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2012, 02:35:03 PM »
"Most tested" is something Lance made up. And the 500-600 tests number can't be verified.
I think he has done like 200.

Lance failed for corticos once. Tested positive for EPO in France.

USADA explaining is something Lance does NOT want. That's why he didn't fight the accusations.
He's hoping they don't release evidence.
Is this the same Van Bilderass who a couple years ago said there was a chemical marker for EPO added so it could be detected, lol? Not true of course.
 As for the corticosteroid, it could have easily been hydrocrtisone cream to give the same result, verified by a number of people familiar with the  testing.
As for the positive EPO test, you are incorrect. Seen all the data. It is inconclusive, according to a great number of people knowledgeable about the test. And who went on the record saying so. The sample was from 1999 and was deemed too degraded to make any kind of judgement valid. Unless of course you have a hard-on for the guy who smashed the Tour record.

Amazing how you "know" that Lance is hoping they dont release evidence. Must be wonderful to have such inside info. Lance's longtime teammate George Hincapie is my neighbor in Greenville. Ill ask him to contact you so that you can set him straight on what is going on.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
Spot on dude.  It doesn't matter, the nation won't turn on him, but I can't say the same for Tygart.  He got his 15 minutes, now I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass.  I hope he is removed from his position.  Obama, you want to win? Throw that dude out of the USADA.
This is really a catch 22.  Lance could easily say that he has passed all of the drug tests ever given to him. In reality, Lance had to have been scared of the possible evidence that they had against him.  The dude doped, we all know it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2012, 02:35:37 PM »
Spot on dude.  It doesn't matter, the nation won't turn on him, but I can't say the same for Tygart.  He got his 15 minutes, now I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass.  I hope he is removed from his position.  Obama, you want to win? Throw that dude out of the USADA.

So the nation is ok with athletes doping for the sole purpose to entertain them? Do you at least realize what is implied by what you re saying?

This is the real debate. People want to see soccer players, fottball players, hokey players, baseball players, basketball players and so on do amazing stuff constantly, to be on top everytime they turn the TV on, this is why in these billions dollars industries everyone is on PED. So what is the real problem... these people cheating while pretending they dont, or the masses that dont want them to be boring to watch, condemn them when they re exposed, but act as if nothing was going on most of the time. Fucked up society.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
Is this the same Van Bilderass who a couple years ago said there was a chemical marker for EPO added so it could be detected, lol? Not true of course.
 As for the corticosteroid, it could have easily been hydrocrtisone cream to give the same result, verified by a number of people familiar with the  testing.
As for the positive EPO test, you are incorrect. Seen all the data. It is inconclusive, according to a great number of people knowledgeable about the test. And who went on the record saying so. The sample was from 1999 and was deemed too degraded to make any kind of judgement valid. Unless of course you have a hard-on for the guy who smashed the Tour record.

Amazing how you "know" that Lance is hoping they dont release evidence. Must be wonderful to have such inside info. Lance's longtime teammate George Hincapie is my neighbor in Greenville. Ill ask him to contact you so that you can set him straight on what is going on.

Isn't his excuse for quitting ridiculous? Why doesn't he want to go through the arbitration process?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »
Is it me or are they taking drug testing way too seriously?  I mean geez it's just sports nothing serious. And I don't like all this retroactive shit of taking away titles and world records.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2012, 04:09:15 PM »
Is it me or are they taking drug testing way too seriously?  I mean geez it's just sports nothing serious. And I don't like all this retroactive shit of taking away titles and world records.
They have taken away all his titles.   >:(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »

IIRC it was the maker of Cera or WADA who claimed that there was a marker in the product. If there was or wasn't I don't know but WADA is supposed to be reliable. ::) :D

You think Lance wants the evidence to go public? I mean really? ::) ::) ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »
  ALL PED

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2012, 04:59:43 PM »
Common sense...Do you really believe that a natural Lance Armstrong is going to beat EPOd and blood doped world class athletes?

Motherfuck No.

I'd believe that more than a couple of bitch ex-teammates with an axe to grind because he kicked their asses for a decade.

Fuck the accusations, show documented physical proof, a legitimate failed drug test will suffice.The only physical proof that exists is all the negative drug tests he had.....and according to the USADA they mean nothing.

Since when has anonymous accusations and hearsay become more important than a clinical test?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2012, 05:11:24 PM »
It's about fucking time. This guys been playing on the heart strings of stupid Americans for years. Gets cancer and plays the pity me card.

Who fucking cares if they were all cheating...he's still a fucking cheater and deserves to be caught!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2012, 07:36:51 PM »
Ohhh.....Lance "made up" 500, but the great Van_Bilderass of Getbig "thinks" it's actually 200. So the number MUST be 200. You sir are a fucking idiot.

How the fuck do you even begin to presume what Lance Armstrong is thinking? Why should he fight "accusations" from known cheats and liars like Floyd Landis and Tyler Hamilton?

FUCK OFF with accusations - show real evidence - failed tests.....or the USADA can get the fuck out. This is a witch hunt that is using taxpayer money to fund it. The USADA does not even have the authority to strip LA of his TDF titles. For fuck's sake - last time I checked there is still a Constitution and legal rights in America. LA should sue Tygart, Landis and Hamilton personally for every penny his foundation loses because of this.

Lance is worth 125 million dollars. The amount of payoffs this guy more than likely has done must be staggering.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2012, 07:41:24 PM »

Damn man. I'm guessing you also thought Michael Jackson didn't molest kids. Whats wrong with you. Lance isn't fighting this anymore because people are coming out of the woodwork to tell their story. Lance is worth 125 million dollars. That's a boatload of cash to bribe people.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2012, 07:45:09 PM »
Smart move to deny deny deny deny. If you keep saying something over and over eventually some idiot will believe it. The proof is there and he STILL denies.

Get him on Dr Phil and offer him to take a polygraph test so he can show his innocence to the nation. He'd refuse saying that the polygraph was flawed.  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2012, 07:52:43 PM »
Scapegoat that made enemy's