Author Topic: Kai Greene, deep and meaningful or......  (Read 28874 times)

ukjeff

Kai Greene, deep and meaningful or......
« on: August 24, 2012, 01:05:49 PM »
..as dull as dishwater?

Having listened to him ramble on a few times on various videos I have come to the conclusion he's either dumb or a good actor.
His line about "What is "it" that makes you put 800lbs on your back and squat to the floor?"
He spends five minutes trying to establish what "it" is, unsuccessfully I may add.
Its pretty straight forward Kai, it's the same thing that makes wrestlers dive through glass tubes and severe arteries.

Stupidity.

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Kai Greene, deep and meaningful or......
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
he's insufferable.  someone who can't accept the fact that he's just a bodybuilder.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 01:10:33 PM »
..as dull as dishwater?

Having listened to him ramble on a few times on various videos I have come to the conclusion he's either dumb or a good actor.
His line about "What is "it" that makes you put 800lbs on your back and squat to the floor?"
He spends five minutes trying to establish what "it" is, unsuccessfully I may add.
Its pretty straight forward Kai, it's the same thing that makes wrestlers dive through glass tubes and severe arteries.

Stupidity.

The answer is steroids, GH and insulin.  
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 01:15:39 PM »
tart as a grapefruit

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 01:21:10 PM »
Love Kai. It seems bbers are either intimidated or too dumb to realize that there is a MENTAL side to bbing. Listening to guys just talk about food and reps gets old. Kai is the most entertaining bber but b/c he is "different" people dont know how to take him.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 01:26:53 PM »
Did someone say Kai?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 01:27:54 PM »
Gay as the day is long.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 01:36:13 PM »
He was very successful at establishing his point. The work he puts in is all worth it once he reaches his glory on that stage. That's his truth, his escape from problems in life, his happiness.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 01:47:51 PM »
really?
Care to share his explanation of what "it" is?

Read the portion of my post that you just cropped out. Thats what "it" is.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
..as dull as dishwater?

Stupidity.
another negative poster at getbig!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 02:05:55 PM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 02:30:08 PM »
he's over exagerrating like some other bodybuilder does........I'm sure Kai holds a PH.D in kinesiology

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 04:16:10 PM »
  GAY

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 07:25:56 PM »
he's insufferable.  someone who can't accept the fact that he's just a bodybuilder.

this

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 07:37:50 PM »
mental side?
Yes, its straight forward, train eat rest grow, its not rocket science.
Some are better at it than others I grant you but essentially its the same.
Kai is no different than the rest, he is either too dumb to realise he isn't special or acting, take your pick.
He's an artist. And like many artists, he trys to peek beyond or beneath the mundane layers of what he does or everyday life. Symbolism within bbing.
Whatever man's craft is, if he is truly into it, he will take it over the top...Kai is bbing, and bbing is Kai. And he seeks to convey that in different mediums---be it thru posing, art, or his verbal musings.

It's funny how people complain that bbers have no personality, then when there is one, they complain that he has a personality. Maybe it's not Kai that is stupid.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 11:01:50 PM »
He's an artist. And like many artists, he trys to peek beyond or beneath the mundane layers of what he does or everyday life. Symbolism within bbing.
Whatever man's craft is, if he is truly into it, he will take it over the top...Kai is bbing, and bbing is Kai. And he seeks to convey that in different mediums---be it thru posing, art, or his verbal musings.

It's funny how people complain that bbers have no personality, then when there is one, they complain that he has a personality. Maybe it's not Kai that is stupid.

Well said Parker! 

He does say what it is that makes you put 800lbs on your back and squat. I have spent hours talking to him about it. In a word it is "rage"
Most of you would not get it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »

QFT... good post Parker, Kai is spot on at what he says, a combination of Tony Robbins and Deepok Chopra  ;D , OK maybe not that deep   :D...

...but nevertheless he has a very strong mentality. Why don't people understand him? Simply cause only people who have experience and have pushed their body that far know what kind of a mentality it takes. So I hate to be blunt but the reality is the ones that think he is rambling, think so cause their brains are not at his level.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2012, 11:25:17 PM »
He tries soooo hard to come across philosophical but he sounds retarded.  :(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2012, 11:36:16 PM »
He tries soooo hard to come across philosophical but he sounds retarded.  :(
Again read the last 3 posts, if you don't get it, it is because your brain is slower then his or you simply can't relate to his experiences. No beef just calling it how I see it, he makes perfect sense to us.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2012, 11:42:39 PM »
id like to hear his philosophy on citrus fruits. sorry just had to say it. i know, i know, its old  :D
X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 01:35:52 AM »
..as dull as dishwater?

Stupidity.

So, he talks using words and expressions which you can't comprehend, so he must be stupid? OK. Are you sure that it can't be another way around? I have seen lot of material about him, many interviews etc. and it seem to me that among the bodybuilders he rank above the average what comes to intelligence. You see, fucking grapefruits doesn't make him dumb, it makes him only weird.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 02:02:56 AM »
So, he talks using words and expressions which you can't comprehend, so he must be stupid? OK. Are you sure that it can't be another way around? I have seen lot of material about him, many interviews etc. and it seem to me that among the bodybuilders he rank above the average what comes to intelligence. You see, fucking grapefruits doesn't make him dumb, it makes him only weird.
This

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2012, 03:05:03 AM »
He sounds like the loneliest man in the world...Which describes an artist pretty well...

All Ronnie has to say is, YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!! AINT NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT!!!!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2012, 04:12:23 AM »
I like Kai....he`s cool!