Author Topic: A real campaign ad  (Read 1251 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
A real campaign ad
« on: August 24, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »
I know that these commercials only last 30-40 seconds or thereabout; but I can totally envision a devastating anti Obama ad that would bury the fallacious and irrelevant garbage being touted by the useless MSM as the "War on Women".

It would begin with the announcers voice saying something like:

"Obama's presidency has failed and the country knows it. The only thing he has left is another useless slogan-- this time its the Republican war on women ( sarcastic emphasis placed on the last few words) . Unfortunately for Obama, America isn't falling for it":

- Clips of John Edwards Scandal
- Clips of Bill Clinton rape accusations-- Lewinsky/ lying under oath - Audio: I did not have sexual relations with...
- Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingram a slut
- Bill Mahr calling Sara Palin a girl

"American's aren't buying it."

Graphics-- newspaper clips etc.
- First credit downgrade in US history
- Home prices at record low
- Record high unemployment
- Solyndra
- Fast and Furious
- etc.

Obama can't run on the issues and he can't win on the truth"

This ad was approved by Romney Ryan for America.

-- Another advertising design that occurred to me today relates to the non story currently being blown up by the MSM about abortion.

The advertisement would begin with a brief history of Obama's mother, Anne Dunham-- how she was a single mother, how she struggled to bring young Barak along by herself. Anne Dunham could have taken the easy way out... Anne Dunham elected to raise the child that one day turned out to be President of the United States.

Next:

I would blast out Obama's voting record as a state senator in IL and in DC. IN favor of partial birth abortion etc.--

"Another example of Hypocrisy and being out of touch? You be the judge"

This ad was approved by Romney Ryan for America.

Ok maybe these two ideas aren't perfect; they can certainly be improved upon. However, the power behind these proposed ad's is undeniable. They remind the American people that Obama has no plan, no record, no substance and is a disgusting hypocrite. My problem is that Romney has hundreds of millions of dollars and practically anyone he wants at his disposal to create ad's. I'm a nobody sitting in front of a computer screen. If Romney doesn't hit Obama below the belt, and continues to be a gentleman who thinks Obama is a "good man" he is not going to win this election.

There are an endless number of facts, figures and video/ audio clips that can expose Obama for the incompetent piece of trash that he is. The question is whether Romney has the balls to draw attention to the obvious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: A real campaign ad
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 07:58:05 PM »
Problem is that there is so damn much w Obama in his own words - what to go with!