Author Topic: CLEN  (Read 3178 times)

BBOY86

CLEN
« on: November 17, 2005, 02:39:32 PM »
HI CAN U GUYZ TELL ME IF I COULD USE CLEN TO SHED SOME FAT I AM ONLY 18 I DONT WANT TO USE HARDER STEROIDS JUST THIS 2 GET SOME FAT OFF I DONT WANT TO USE TEST OR ANYTHING JUST LOSE THE FAT!
ALSO HOW MUCHSHOULD I TAKE IF ITS OK???
THANK U

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: CLEN
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 04:23:12 PM »
tell your heigh and weight?
w

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 05:15:03 PM »
sounds like ur looking for an easy way to lose weight..just diet and cardio
OFFSHOREIRONcom

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 09:05:55 PM »
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BBOY86

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 12:17:24 AM »
yes duh i am looking for an easy way to lose weight i have been overweight all my life thus my metabolism is that of a turtle i am looking to cycle clen for maybe 4 weeks to get things rolling again ive lost over 30lbs already so please keep that shit to yourself i am busting my ass but i want to do it easier btw division i know by looking at your posts that u use the real roids so please do not say a word thnx!! ::)

sportingsteroids i am 5'11 257lbs as of yesterday morning!! i think i am tall enough i just want to give clen a try but first i want to know if it would be safe!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 12:44:37 AM »
btw division i know by looking at your posts that u use the real roids so please do not say a word thnx!! ::)

I can tell by your post that you're a smart-mouth kid.......

so?   ;D

Clen is safe, but it's not a miracle drug............like I already told you......diet and cardio.

Clen is best for getting rid of stubborn fat AFTER you've done both diet and cardio to burn off most of the fat.

You could try DNP, but you're too young to responsibly use it.

DIV

BBOY86

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 01:01:06 AM »
WELL MAN I AM NOT LOOKING FOR YOUR MORALS I AM SIMPLY ASKING IF IT WILL SHRINK MY BALLS OR MAKE ME INFERTILE OR SOME SHIT
I JUST WANT TO LOSE THE FAT, MY METABOLISM SUCKS

HavoX at work

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 01:46:54 AM »
clen is not a steroid.  it will affect only your heart, metabolism and CNS bigtime.  nuts stay huge, sperm keep swimmin.

that being said, clen is pretty hardcore if used in the wrong hands

BBOY86

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 03:01:23 AM »
thanx for ur answer "HavoX at work"!!! it is the info i am loking for
do u know if it is safe for me to use it for say 4 weeks then be off 8-10 weeks and do it again?? i only want small boosts for my metabolism!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 05:58:58 AM »
hi,
diet+cardio+ clenbuterol will be fine !!

clen cycle:

take 4 pills efery day in long of 2 weeks, and than take two weeks off, and than again start with 6 pills /dau in long of two weeks !!!

w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 09:47:59 AM »

^2 weeks on/2 weeks off is a good regimen.

Keeps the receptors fresh.

Clen is NOT a AAS.

Who ever put that thought in your head?

DIV

BBOY86

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 11:18:24 AM »
THANK U IT WASNT THAT HARD WAS IT NOW :-* :-*
thanx for ur help sportingsteroids!!!
now i do believe clen to be a steroid, from what i read, it will also help with strength and muscle size, question is should i have hcg/nolva on hand for this? i am very grateful for any help on this! i like to make sure you understand that i have no intentions of going on the hard sauce any time soon!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 11:28:45 AM »
Here's a copy of one of my previous posts on clen.  You can read the whole thread under the heading "Clen for the experienced male."  It's about 3 pages back:

I did not find any human studies in a rather exhaustive search of medline.  Mostly rats, some chickens and dogs.  Animal models do have applications to humans, of course, but many studies that show a strong effect on one species may show no or some opposite effect on another. Granted, we as humans seem to have no problem injecting vials of gear with a silhoutte of a cow or horse on the label  ;D

Collectively, studies do seem to show that, in rats, clen does have an anabolic, or more accurately, an anti-catabolic, effect on certain muscle groups.  Of note, the greatest effects are usually seen in models where disuse atrophy has been induced by hindlimb unloading.  For example, one study showed enhanced hybrid-fiber types in rat soleus after 14 days of hindlimb unloading, with a complex remodelling of muscle types that promoted a combination of both slow and fast myosin heavy chain isoforms within individual fibers (Piquet et al. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 2004).  These studies suggest a role in treatment of (or prevention of) disuse atrophy associated with certain disease states.  The question remains, then, is whether an effect is seen in loaded muscle as well.

Indeed, this effect has been shown to be mediated through an inhibitory effect on the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway. Upregulation of this pathway has been demonstrated in rats randomized to hindlimb unloading as well as those allowed to weightbear normally (Yimlamai et al J Appl Physiol 2005). Both groups demonstrated hypertrophy of all muscle groups tested, especially in fast twitch muscles.  Of note, this effect was not mediated through local production of IGF-1. Similar findings have been observed in canine cardiac muscle (Sharif et al J Surg Res 2005).

Sounds promising so far, right?

Well, the information also gets a little fuzzy. 

In another study, chronic administration of clen in albino mice did increase body mass and anabolic effect on gastroc and cardiac muscle.  However, histopathologic sections demonstrated extensive collagen infiltration and areas of myonecrosis (muscle death) in the subendocardium.  Not good... (Physiol Res 2005).  But wait, there' more:  High doses of clen have been shown to induce this necrotic myocyte death in the heart as well as slow-twitch skeletal muscle in the rat as well.  In male Wistar rats subjected to a single subcutaneous dose of clen, myocyte (muscle cell) apoptosis (i.e. "cell-death") was first detected only 2hrs after administration, peaking at 4 hrs.  The effect was dose- dependent (Burniston et al, Muscle Nerve 2005).  There are a host of related studies suggesting exactly the same thing.

Oh, and one more interesting finding:  In broiler chickens, clen caused a downregulation of testicular androgen receptors (Shiavone et al, J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr 2004).

The only human study I came across described the death of a teenage bodybuilder using clen.  Death occurred by myocardial infarction.

So, you will have to decide for yourself whether clen is worth it.  Personally, I prefer eating clean and doing some aerobics, but what the hell do I know   

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2005, 12:14:01 PM »

Those studies are inconclusive........as they don't ascertain who Clen doses that high would affect humans.

DIV