Author Topic: A guys at my job who works out...  (Read 5487 times)

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: A guys at my job who works out...
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
Those without University Degrees will never understand the importance of an exclusive college education. You can read all the "Rich Dad" books you want, Jose, but you will never be as bright as a University Graduate.

Thats not true, I have met plenty of people with degrees that are retarded. Ones ability to regurgitate information is not a testament of knowledge.
time under tension

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2012, 01:52:34 PM »
Coach, YAGR really has a horn for you!!! He hates everyone but you especially lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2012, 02:15:12 PM »
I've known people with business or finance degrees that when finally get out in the real world and start their own business the stop and realize that most of the stuff they learn in school is damn near the complete opposite of what's in the real world.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2012, 02:32:12 PM »
I've known people with business or finance degrees that when finally get out in the real world and start their own business the stop and realize that most of the stuff they learn in school is damn near the complete opposite of what's in the real world.
I've come to the conclusion that business degrees are fine, but virtually everthing in corporate accounting and analytics can be learned otj.  At the graduate level you get some exposure to some business modeling and more advanced budgeting that's helpful, but within most corporate finance/accounting settings software does the heavy lifting while the "talent" pulls assumptions out of the air and data mines.....same thing with a lot of IT.  Can be undertaken with no college, maybe a couple MS certifications and otj learning.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2012, 02:52:48 PM »
Those without University Degrees will never understand the importance of an exclusive college education. You can read all the "Rich Dad" books you want, Jose, but you will never be as bright as a University Graduate.

After a while it's more about what you ear then your education.

I mean the whole point of getting a college degree is to earn money, so if you can ear money w/ out one more power to you.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2012, 03:07:31 PM »
I don't think "Your Average GymRat" likes black people.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2012, 03:24:55 PM »
What you "ear"? WTF are you even talking about?

If you can't figure it out then what good is that supposed degree of yours/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2012, 04:00:08 PM »
At my job there's a black fellow who points the finger at a lot of folks and cries "racism". Even has himself an Islamic name. But I've also noticed he runs right into the the Manager's office, who is White, and tells him EVERYTHING everyone says and does. I overheard him throwing certain people under the bus, and the White manager knows things about employees that could only have come from the black fellow. Just an interesting dynamic. All black and proud with an Arab name yet when he thinks nobody's looking there he is in Whitey's office snitching on his co-workers, some of whom are his own kind. Discuss.

Translation- I hit on him in the men's room and he reported me for sexual harrassment to the boss:D

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2012, 04:59:50 PM »
FFS can we drop the college degree discussion and get this thread back on target i.e trolling for racist responses?  I was worried YAGR was being overtaken by Jephrius as chief troll but I see YAGR is back now.  Tell me YAGR, are you and Jephrius the same person by chance?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2012, 05:05:53 PM »
what's he bench?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 05:09:04 PM »
FFS can we drop the college degree discussion and get this thread back on target i.e trolling for racist responses?  I was worried YAGR was being overtaken by Jephrius as chief troll but I see YAGR is back now.  Tell me YAGR, are you and Jephrius the same person by chance?

Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »

Youraveragegymrat
wasnt the
beating wes gave
you enough

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 08:32:45 PM »
I was always dumb as a brick so I went to college and paid for intelligence and minored in talent.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »

No, they're just blowing each other.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2012, 10:27:48 PM »
LOL at having a "Manager's office" at work.

Sure sign of "born to lose".

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2012, 11:07:34 PM »
at age 25, no.  at my gym, nope.

At age 36, amongst my peers when i'm in a classic rock bar, yes I am.   Most dudes at 36 are smoe soft weak messes.  I'm 180 to 190 pounds at low enough body fat.  Everyone else is the same weight with a belly. 

that's the cool thing about aging.  alightly above average builds like mine look better as peers get poorer. 

QFT! I am in my early 40s and most guys I know have a belly. Just by staying slim you have an advantage. If you have some muscle as well, you are in the elite. It's totally different from when I was a teen, when many guys were in ok shape. Btw, most of the jacked guys from back then are fat now ;-).

NN

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2012, 12:11:30 AM »
Are things really that competitive among telemarketers?
LOL wow. Well done. Standing O.