Author Topic: A guys at my job who works out...  (Read 5483 times)

Your Average GymRat

A guys at my job who works out...
« on: August 26, 2012, 11:45:03 AM »
At my job there's a black fellow who points the finger at a lot of folks and cries "racism". Even has himself an Islamic name. But I've also noticed he runs right into the the Manager's office, who is White, and tells him EVERYTHING everyone says and does. I overheard him throwing certain people under the bus, and the White manager knows things about employees that could only have come from the black fellow. Just an interesting dynamic. All black and proud with an Arab name yet when he thinks nobody's looking there he is in Whitey's office snitching on his co-workers, some of whom are his own kind. Discuss.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: A guys at my job who works out...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 11:54:00 AM »
you should take him in the restroom in handle him like you did your other coworker you never saw again

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 11:58:20 AM »
you should take him in the restroom in handle him like you did your other coworker you never saw again
No need. I've been powerlifting like a mofo lately and I'm thick as fuck. These low level office politicking bottom feeders know better than to involve me in the nonsense. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 12:01:03 PM »
The snitching menace must be stopped.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 12:05:29 PM »
The snitching menace must be stopped.
Easy to say, but it's human nature. These types are everywhere. Rare are the heros like Schwarzennegger and myself who trailblaze and make things happen. Most are just sheep treading the well worn path of jealousy and deceit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 12:20:12 PM »
At my job there's a black fellow who points the finger at a lot of folks and cries "racism". Even has himself an Islamic name. But I've also noticed he runs right into the the Manager's office, who is White, and tells him EVERYTHING everyone says and does. I overheard him throwing certain people under the bus, and the White manager knows things about employees that could only have come from the black fellow. Just an interesting dynamic. All black and proud with an Arab name yet when he thinks nobody's looking there he is in Whitey's office snitching on his co-workers, some of whom are his own kind. Discuss.

YAGR, there is a new poster around here, FKNFKER, who I'm worried may try to usurp your position as Top Dog around here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 12:20:58 PM »
You should confront the painted man with an Islamic name this Monday.
Then tell us what happened.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »
guy like that is a fucking rat..deserves a smack but you gotta be clever about it. he will run to the cops. I think a few nasty phone calls.. let him know the score  >:(

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 12:26:08 PM »
why is the topic a guy at my job works out? i thought it was gonna be one of those a guy at my dad's job has bigger arms than ah-nuld's threads.  i read one once turned out his daddy worked with this  guy.
F

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 12:26:46 PM »
What you need to do is lay the smack down on the manager who is letting Mustafa get by with this stuff.
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 12:30:11 PM »
No need. I've been powerlifting like a mofo lately and I'm thick as fuck. These low level office politicking bottom feeders know better than to involve me in the nonsense. 

when you're put together well and have a look that you would just love to smash someone in public... the drama seems to avoid.

I've been around some seriously messed up ppl who fight and have shit with everyone.  I get alone great with them, no problems, all bro hugs and whatnot.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 12:38:28 PM »
when you're put together well and have a look that you would just love to smash someone in public... the drama seems to avoid.

I've been around some seriously messed up ppl who fight and have shit with everyone.  I get alone great with them, no problems, all bro hugs and whatnot.
You trying to say you're a built mofo?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 12:41:43 PM »
You trying to say you're a built mofo?

at age 25, no.  at my gym, nope.

At age 36, amongst my peers when i'm in a classic rock bar, yes I am.   Most dudes at 36 are smoe soft weak messes.  I'm 180 to 190 pounds at low enough body fat.  Everyone else is the same weight with a belly. 

that's the cool thing about aging.  alightly above average builds like mine look better as peers get poorer. 

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »
at age 25, no.  at my gym, nope.

At age 36, amongst my peers when i'm in a classic rock bar, yes I am.   Most dudes at 36 are smoe soft weak messes.  I'm 180 to 190 pounds at low enough body fat.  Everyone else is the same weight with a belly. 

that's the cool thing about aging.  alightly above average builds like mine look better as peers get poorer. 
If you're not benching 405 with minimum of 19" arms, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the thread.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2012, 12:50:49 PM »
If you're not benching 405 with minimum of 19" arms, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the thread.

I see you put some work in on those 17's since we last talked.
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 12:53:05 PM »

I quit reading after "At my job'.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 12:55:07 PM »
I quit reading after "At my job'.
No you didn't. You hung on to every one of my words like a bitch, then went back and put the first three words in bold, hoping to get a little attention.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 12:57:43 PM »
No you didn't. You hung on to everyone of my words like a bitch, then went back and put the first three words in bold, hoping to get a little attention.

No, I quit reading after "At my job" because your fucking stupid to even have a job let alone make this story believable.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 01:02:22 PM »
Are things really that competitive among telemarketers?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 01:03:29 PM »
Fat Panda should be back from his extensive training seminar any day now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 01:12:42 PM »
As long as I'm making more money than you, you should stay quiet, b/e/a/n/e/r.

But you're not...but thats another thread.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 01:20:37 PM »

Maybe you could just mind your business....works for me.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2012, 01:21:20 PM »
But you're not...but thats another thread.
Uh...I actually DO make more money than you. You're not an intelligent man. Sorry.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2012, 01:24:47 PM »
You also resemble a Butterball Turkey.
mmmmmmmmmm.....turkey

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2012, 01:35:18 PM »
Uh...I actually DO make more money than you. You're not an intelligent man. Sorry.

Ok, whatever. You've proved your business saavy in a thread touting your "finance degree", lets just say, well.......