Author Topic: Ron Paul on Romney: ‘I don’t fully endorse him for president’  (Read 1529 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Ron Paul on Romney: ‘I don’t fully endorse him for president’
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 06:06:38 AM »
As I said, Mitt is like tofu.  He has no flavor of his own, he simply takes on flavor of whatever (issues) he is surrounded by at any point of his appearance.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2012, 12:17:54 PM »
As I said, Mitt is like tofu.  He has no flavor of his own, he simply takes on flavor of whatever (issues) he is surrounded by at any point of his appearance.

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »

Ron Paul on Romney: ‘I don’t fully endorse him for president’

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ron-paul-romney-don-t-fully-endorse-him-132604061.html

Ron Paul (T.J. Kirkpatrick/Getty Images)

TAMPA -- Mitt Romney's presidential campaign gave Texas Rep. Ron Paul a chance to speak at the Republican National Convention, but he declined due to the conditions of the offer, the New York Times reports:

Mr. Paul, in an interview, said convention planners had offered him an opportunity to speak under two conditions: that he deliver remarks vetted by the Romney campaign, and that he give a full-fledged endorsement of Mr. Romney. He declined.

"It wouldn't be my speech," Mr. Paul said. "That would undo everything I've done in the last 30 years. I don't fully endorse him for president."

Republicans plan to show a tribute video honoring the the retiring libertarian politician Tuesday at the convention. Paul is also holding his own rally nearby on Sunday afternoon.

________________________ _________

Then why the fuck did he run under the GOP party and not third party from day 1? 

Exactly.  He didn't endorse McCain in 08.  He ought to just leave the party. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 12:29:14 PM »

Which man's legislative experience best matches conservative ideals?

If anything, Romney should be kissing Ron paul's ass... he's the only conservative in this race.

Anti gun legislation, romneycare, state judges of liberal persuasion, big spending, shitty job creation.... Romney's a fucking lib.  

he should be kissing ron paul's ring and asking for support - not outraged it's not automatic.

Ron Paul couldn't campaign on the platform he does, and than honestly endorse Romney.  It would be a blatant lie, and compromise his character.

It's sickening, the Republican party has been hijacked by liberals.  It isn't Ron Paul swaying from the GOP, it's the other way around.

Funny how so many old school Republicans voted for Obama.  Ron Paul must have one hell of a prospective having seen that Republican party evolve, and go so off course over the last 40 something years.