Author Topic: WYHI - Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.  (Read 100028 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.
« Reply #175 on: August 28, 2012, 03:02:37 PM »
I am happy with my nose and don't see any need to change it. 

But by saying you "got by with your nose" implies that you got breast implants because you would have not gotten by with smaller breasts.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2012, 03:06:38 PM »
But by saying you "got by with your nose" implies that you got breast implants because you would have not gotten by with smaller breasts.

Great point.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 28, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »
I just replaced what I had lost.  I was previously a full C cup naturally but after I began to take the sport seriously and became competitive for a while there, I lost all my breast tissue.  When I was breastfeeding my boobs looked awesome at DD so I went to that size when I got implants.  I actually could not have got by as an A cup as my nipples are quite large and were too big for my flat pecs and I was self conscious and unhappy about it.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #178 on: August 28, 2012, 03:10:04 PM »
Great point.

It takes Booty a while to process information. I had to really explain it to her.

I guess too much time worrying about camming will do this.
X

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: August 28, 2012, 03:10:53 PM »
I just replaced what I had lost.  I was previously a full C cup naturally but after I began to take the sport seriously and became competitive for a while there, I lost all my breast tissue.  When I was breastfeeding my boobs looked awesome at DD so I went to that size when I got implants.  I actually could not have got by as an A cup as my nipples are quite large and were too big for my flat pecs and I was self conscious and unhappy about it.  

Your tits look good, do not pay attention to these guys... Tits are either to big or too small in their opinion. Always complaining...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »
Not bad Booty but irl I have a feeling things may look different.
T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2012, 03:13:31 PM »

Why don't you just admit you went double d because you love the attention you get from men? and your nipples aren't large you're referring to your areolas and they aren't that large either 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »
Why don't you just admit you went double d because you love the attention you get from men? and your nipples aren't large you're referring to your areolas and they aren't that large either 

Exactly. WAs all about attention from men.
X

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 28, 2012, 03:27:43 PM »
ill never understand why some guys on here constantly want to try and run off the women.
jesus christ , we have hot women who "want to post here" and can play the game. Douche bags have run off many hot women from here over the years...dont know about you but i enjoy posting on a board with women.

ya ya im a pussy/fag/gay/schmoe

i just love interacting with ladies  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #184 on: August 28, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
ill never understand why some guys on here constantly want to try and run off the women.
jesus christ , we have hot women who "want to post here" and can play the game. Douche bags have run off many hot women from here over the years...dont know about you but i enjoy posting on a board with women.

Yeah, but you're interacting with ladies on the internet. I dont know about you, but interacting with women on GB really doesnt do anything for me.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2012, 03:32:53 PM »

GetBig tries to run off EVERYONE women included , the old adage applies only the strong survive and if she can handle the heat she'll get respect

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »
I have a side fringe now and sometimes I curl it.  I style it depending on how I feel.  

I'm really embarrassed, cause I'm breaking rule #1 but that is a beautiful woman, damn...

Will Grant you fuckin homo!  ;D

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 28, 2012, 03:39:45 PM »
Yeah, but you're interacting with ladies on the internet. I dont know about you, but interacting with women on GB really doesnt do anything for me.

GetBig tries to run off EVERYONE women included , the old adage applies only the strong survive and if she can handle the heat she'll get respect

well interacting on a board with only dudes doesnt do much for me.

and it seems like shes "handling" herself pretty good

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 28, 2012, 03:41:41 PM »
well interacting on a board with only dudes doesnt do much for me.

and it seems like shes "handling" herself pretty good

She takes a LOT of shit and she's still here , so don't worry I don't think she's going anywhere

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 28, 2012, 03:43:27 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2012, 03:45:52 PM »
She takes a LOT of shit and she's still here , so don't worry I don't think she's going anywhere

She's a tough old boot. Been this way for her on lots of forums and she sticks around. She enjoys this stuff, she even admits it.
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2012, 03:47:18 PM »

this topic is useless without nipple pictures

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 28, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »
Correct I am not going anywhere.   :)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2012, 03:57:36 PM »

Don't you geniuses lift weights to get attention from women?

I know you're a Getbig, he-man, woman-hater and all, but that's a bit of a double standard there.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2012, 03:58:53 PM »
Correct I am not going anywhere.   :)

Wait, didn't you go to liar15's website to come back here?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #195 on: August 28, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
Reminds me of Whitesnake.

booty's hair reminds you of a penis?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 28, 2012, 04:01:25 PM »
Wait, didn't you go to liar15's website to come back here?
Yes briefly.  But I was always reading getbig and returned.  

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 28, 2012, 04:05:48 PM »

Just out of curiousity and for my own amusement, how many different males have pmed you since this thread was started?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #198 on: August 28, 2012, 04:05:59 PM »

Why?  Did the 50 Alex23 gimmicks posting on that site bore you?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2012, 04:06:18 PM »
Don't you geniuses lift weights to get attention from women?

I know you're a Getbig, he-man, woman-hater and all, but that's a bit of a double standard there.

A little different. Overall, lifting weights is ALSO healthy for you. Sure, we lift weights to get attention, but there is also the health factor.

There is no other reason to get implants than for pure physical reasons.
X