Author Topic: WYHI - Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.  (Read 99931 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2012, 05:51:35 AM »
Is wild willie lee priest??

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2012, 05:53:16 AM »
No I was told by the surgeon to get the size I wanted to have for the rest of my life.  I could have gone C but I loved how my breasts looked at DD and so I got that size, it was the same money either way and I wasn't going back for anymore surgery so I got what I wanted and I have no regrets.  I know girls who get talked into going a size they don't really want and end up going back for more surgery.  My surgeon has a thing for smaller breasts, I know two girls who he has done their surgeries for and both of them got talked into going smaller than they wanted and now regret it and wish they went up one cup size.  

That's totally different to what you told me - twist twist twist

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2012, 06:10:07 AM »
Bro it sound like your still obsessed, actually it sound like your still obsessed big time

In my experience when it is done it is done, I don't squabble over stupidity, I just move on, in fact I don't even acknowledge the other person whatsoever, what you're doing sounds obsessive. JMO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2012, 06:15:26 AM »
Bro it sound like your still obsessed, actually it sound like your still obsessed big time

In my experience when it is done it is done, I don't squabble over stupidity, I just move on, in fact I don't even acknowledge the other person whatsoever, what you're doing sounds obsessive. JMO

Lol not at all - I cant stand the cunt and blocked her on here - but when I see how she acts and the fake bullshit then I will speak up - as I have said I cant stand two faced fake liars and want to put out there what she is really like -in fact I would of just ignored her full stop but she told me the stupid games she used to try rile lee up with on RX then she started trying to use them on me on here , lil subtle BS that you guys would miss so I thought , you wana play games cunt then I'll let these people know just what a head case you really are.. but hey if everyone on here wants me not to say a word then I wont and pity the next fool that makes the mistake.. no biggy to me  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #254 on: August 29, 2012, 06:20:02 AM »
Lol not at all - I cant stand the cunt and blocked her on here - but when I see how she acts and the fake bullshit then I will speak up - as I have said I cant stand two faced fake liars and want to put out there what she is really like - but hey if everyone on here wants me not to say a word then I wont and pity the next fool that makes the mistake.. no biggy to me  :)
That is my point you should not have any feeling for her, good or bad, right or wrong, that is the true meaning of not caring. Bro hating is obsessing, liking is obsessing too. Why not just not really care, it is obviously bothering you and you obviously spend a fraction of your day still thinking about the situation, bro move on

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #255 on: August 29, 2012, 06:22:17 AM »
That is my point you should not have any feeling for her, good or bad, right or wrong, that is the true meaning of not caring. Bro hating is obsessing, liking is obsessing too. Why not just not really care, it is obviously bothering you and you obviously spend a fraction of your day still thinking about the situation, bro move on
Fine - no more said - its not worthy or worth any more time - you are right  :)

Though on the other side of that coin if I think someone on here's a plain stupid cunt I will post it - but with this vermin if I point it out it's classed as "obsessing" - Wish there was an ignore post option then I wouldnt have to see the moronic posts that quite frankly just do not belong on this board.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #256 on: August 29, 2012, 06:27:28 AM »
Honest question Booty.  How does it smell down there?  Do you have to freshen it up regularly?  Is it fresh without any thing else needed?  Do you have heavy periods?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #257 on: August 29, 2012, 06:31:56 AM »
Fine - no more said - its not worthy or worth any more time - you are right  :)

Though on the other side of that coin if I think someone on here's a plain stupid cunt I will post it - but with this vermin if I point it out it's classed as "obsessing" - Wish there was an ignore post option then I wouldnt have to see the moronic posts that quite frankly just do not belong on this board.
Point noted, but I don't think it's obsession or hatred or a combination of both if you mention that someone is this or that, it is only obsession if you do it 10 times a day, everyday. Just saying bro not trying to put you down but if you feel someone wronged you the best revenge is to ignore them and walk away and or move on.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: August 29, 2012, 06:35:58 AM »
we out fakes all the time on getbig.

and we like the inside aaron singerman scoop!  ;D

had no one known will grant was in this "relationship" with her, we would be all wanting to know more....hmm, actually much like when she first joined here and all the lee priest stories, everyone was like "oow tell me more stories about her and priest and being a narc" but now will grant tells it how it is and he is "obsessing".

fuck that shit. if there is a fake, i want to know. quite obvious anyway. from quiet little mouse to getbig post whore friendly friend of everyone on here at the snap of a finger.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #259 on: August 29, 2012, 06:41:48 AM »
i pmīd her one day on here quite intensive and she seemed OK to me and i told her about my panty fetish ;) she told me itīs really normal so i was very relieved ;D ... Booty Baby please just a white lacey one ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 29, 2012, 06:43:14 AM »
Honest question Booty.  How does it smell down there?  Do you have to freshen it up regularly?  Is it fresh without any thing else needed?  Do you have heavy periods?
Omg I have never had a guy ask me about my period.   ;D  Most men want to avoid that subject.  It's heavy for the first couple of days and then its quite light...lasts for around 4-5 days every 28 days.   :-[  Never ask me this again..haha

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 29, 2012, 06:44:32 AM »
i pmīd her one day on here quite intensive and she seemed OK to me and i told her about my panty fetish ;) she told me itīs really normal so i was very relieved ;D ... Booty Baby please just a white lacey one ;)
Is there a full moon or something?   ;D  No not sending any panties, I need them.   8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #262 on: August 29, 2012, 06:44:39 AM »
we out fakes all the time on getbig.

and we like the inside aaron singerman scoop!  ;D

had no one known will grant was in this "relationship" with her, we would be all wanting to know more....hmm, actually much like when she first joined here and all the lee priest stories, everyone was like "oow tell me more stories about her and priest and being a narc" but now will grant tells it how it is and he is "obsessing".

fuck that shit. if there is a fake, i want to know. quite obvious anyway. from quiet little mouse to getbig post whore friendly friend of everyone on here!
Bro you know how relationships work, Cmon you're a smart guy. Whoever doesn't let it go carries the greater feelings, that's just plain common sense. If a woman disses me bro, I will not dis-respect myself by acknowledging her whatsoever. You may want to ask around how other people are viewing this

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2012, 06:46:48 AM »
Bro you know how relationships work, Cmon you're a smart guy. Whoever doesn't let it go carries the greater feelings, that's just plain common sense. If a woman disses me bro, I will not dis-respect myself by acknowledging her whatsoever. You may want to ask around how other people are viewing this

Agreed. Just let it go. Kick bad relationships to the curb and move on. If WG wants to vent about booty, better to do it to a family member or friend in private. Not on GB.
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2012, 06:48:01 AM »
Omg I have never had a guy ask me about my period.   ;D  Most men want to avoid that subject.  It's heavy for the first couple of days and then its quite light...lasts for around 4-5 days every 28 days.   :-[  Never ask me this again..haha

Do you plan to have kids?  Ever thought of an UID, it is known to reduce bleeding significantly, but it is a little invasive though.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2012, 06:50:06 AM »
Is there a full moon or something?   ;D  No not sending any panties, I need them.   8)
oh well i will have to steal a pair of a washing line ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 29, 2012, 06:51:39 AM »
Do you plan to have kids?  Ever thought of an UID, it is known to reduce bleeding significantly, but it is a little invasive though.
I have a boy and a girl from a ten year relationship.  No I don't want any UID's inside me.  It's not that heavy, only for the first two days which I can live with just fine. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2012, 06:54:44 AM »
Agreed. Just let it go. Kick bad relationships to the curb and move on. If WG wants to vent about booty, better to do it to a family member or friend in private. Not on GB.
Thank you, wow, finally somebody gets it  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2012, 06:55:59 AM »
My biggest peeve is, She stopped posting here and went to gh15 - forgetting all about this place, slamming it and everyone here but got pretty much chased off there so decides she will crawl back on here and be nice and grease to people she cant stand and hates - I had to listen to all that on the phone about how she cant stand and hates most here pretty much right up till she started posting on here again, then to see all this greasing and being fake just to be accepted now that is vomit inducing to me.. I stopped posting on here to stop her being attacked - we agreed to not post o here but cos she had nowhere to attention whore she couldn't help herself so started up again - fuck i wouldn't of stopped posting all those months ago - but just goes to show complete lying two faced filt!! - thats not obsession is it  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #269 on: August 29, 2012, 06:57:12 AM »
see my above post bro - it has nothing to do with relationship but her as a person  :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #270 on: August 29, 2012, 06:57:54 AM »
well i am just obsessed with panties....alway had a thing about them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #271 on: August 29, 2012, 06:58:03 AM »
I have a boy and a girl from a ten year relationship.  No I don't want any UID's inside me.  It's not that heavy, only for the first two days which I can live with just fine. 

Is their dad still in the picture?  Is he at least being a dad to the kids?  Do you worry what your son would think when he's older and see's semi-nudes of his mom?  You seem like a nice gal and I'll give you some advice.  make him aware of those photos, it is better to know from you than have some kids at his school print them up and surprise him.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #272 on: August 29, 2012, 06:59:42 AM »
well i am just obsessed with panties....alway had a thing about them.
I'll send you some - skid marks or no skid marks ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 29, 2012, 07:00:43 AM »
Is their dad still in the picture?  Is he at least being a dad to the kids?  Do you worry what your son would think when he's older and see's semi-nudes of his mom?  You seem like a nice gal and I'll give you some advice.  make him aware of those photos, it is better to know from you than have some kids at his school print them up and surprise him.
Their father passed away 12 years ago when my son was one month away from turning 5 and my daughter was 2 1/2.  I am not worried about my children seeing my centrefolds.  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #274 on: August 29, 2012, 07:02:25 AM »
I'll send you some - skid marks or no skid marks ?
Thanks Bro ;D