Author Topic: WYHI - Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.  (Read 99699 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.
« Reply #375 on: August 29, 2012, 09:30:08 PM »

"You can imagine how bad I wanted my $25 back, huh"?

You know something? I feel real generous today, I feel like listening. I bet you got plenty to tell. Who'd you kill? Was it the boy?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #376 on: August 29, 2012, 11:33:34 PM »
You know something? I feel real generous today, I feel like listening. I bet you got plenty to tell. Who'd you kill? Was it the boy?

"A Mercury is a good car. That's the car I was driving that day. I've had a lot of cars. Different kinds. Lot's of different kinds of cars. She was standing - this girl - on the side of the street where there was this chicken stand, wasn't the Colonel but it was a chicken stand nonetheless. I pulled the Mercury up right along side her and rolled down the window, see, by electric power. She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that a lot. That means a big bush. I like a big bush. She says, "Are you dating?" You know, so I said, "Sure". She gets in and we pull off to a remote location that was comfortable for both she and I. She says, "How much do you wanna spend?", I said, "Whatever it will take to see that bush of yours because I know it's a big one". She says, "Twenty five dollars". That's not chicken feed to a working man so I produce the $25, she puts it in her shoe, pulls up her skirt and there before me lay this thin, crooked, uncircumcised penis. "

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #377 on: August 29, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »
Somewhere, BayGBM and OneMoreRep are both giggling..... ;D   ;D

remember guys.. this is a place where some dude, in all seriousness, makes a topic asking "if it's gay to have sex with a tranny"..

only on GetBig..  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: August 29, 2012, 11:48:40 PM »
Sadly with this thread the day has officially come

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: August 30, 2012, 12:00:14 AM »
Reckon, What do you like to eat?

Well the French fries are pretty good.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: August 30, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
Anyone who does not see her as breath taking is just plain fucked. After months of trying THE BEEF finally got an account on HerBicepscam only to read here she was finished :-[

Just as well THE BEEF would have gone broke interacting with her.

THE BEEF
Yes it took you so long to get an account approved only to find I was taking a break.   :)  That's all it is though..a break.  I will get back there once I get my op and sinus's all healed up.  My surgery is scheduled for Oct 25th.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: August 30, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »
He's got a good roll.....that fucker "bin pimpin' befo pimpin' was pimpin"

;D
He must want a cut.   :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: August 30, 2012, 12:43:56 AM »
I would do 2500,,,,,I fly out where you are,,,,we have dinner,,,,and then come back to my suite,,,,as long as you promised not to disclose my identity,,,,everything on me,,,,of course,,,,since your such a beautiful woman,,,

gh15 approved
I loved being wined and dined!    :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 30, 2012, 12:47:18 AM »
Booty what are you're thoughts on italian sausages? More specifically, do you like them inside of you?
I have got a funny story actually.  A couple of years ago I was having lunch with a couple of girlfriends.  I asked the waitress what something was on the menu...it was chorizo.  The waitress told me it was a type of sausage and I replied..."oh no I don't eat red meat or sausages, only man meat"  HAHA   ;D 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: August 30, 2012, 12:55:07 AM »
I loved being wined and dined!    :P

and,,,I love to give them a whine and dine to especially to someone as beautiful as you,,,,I will have to take you on that offer when im in,,,,austrailia again,,,?????

gh15 approved

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #385 on: August 30, 2012, 02:11:37 AM »
Yes it took you so long to get an account approved only to find I was taking a break.   :)  That's all it is though..a break.  I will get back there once I get my op and sinus's all healed up.  My surgery is scheduled for Oct 25th.

Keep THE BEEF posted.

THE BEEF

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #386 on: August 30, 2012, 04:10:53 AM »
He's got a good roll.....that fucker "bin pimpin' befo pimpin' was pimpin"

;D

I'm a facilitator, my man.  I facilitate the love.  It's a beautiful thing.

I would do 2500

HELL YEAH!  HARD COCK MONEY!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #387 on: August 30, 2012, 04:26:44 AM »
I would do 2500,,,,,I fly out where you are,,,,we have dinner,,,,and then come back to my suite,,,,as long as you promised not to disclose my identity,,,,everything on me,,,,of course,,,,since your such a beautiful woman,,,

gh15 approved

;D ;D ;D

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #388 on: August 30, 2012, 04:57:59 AM »

What you didnt interact with them? I was bloody there lady. In fact you were sitting right behind me by yourself. It was when Dexter, Kai etc did their VIP show are the local pub. Pretty easy to remember for everyone that was there because Kai was a complete nut bag.
Maybe I need to ask a few mates about your interactions but from memory that was also the show that Lee attended (Not the VIP). The industry in Australia is small and most people know each other but you are known to all... No different to the idiot that comes from Germany and gets his shmoes to photo him at Dohertys.... Everyone knows...

I didn't interact with them actually.  I went to the seminar with my friends from rxmuscle and just enjoyed the seminar from the back rowe.  So you are talking shit.  

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #389 on: August 30, 2012, 05:03:17 AM »
How many times has she hit the report to moderator button in this thread ???

...all you guys in love with her should e-mail her for a steroid hookup....

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: August 30, 2012, 05:07:39 AM »
Yep...the is indeed a fine looking woman....that's the kind of woman you take out for a great meal, a fine bottle of wine and then back to your place to serve dessert off of her ass.  Like a nice raspberry sorbet on the left cheek and chocolate tort on the right.

I've always wanted to go to Australia.  The toilets run in reverse and the people ride around in kangaroo pouches like they were taxis.  The whole fucking place sounds whackadoodle... :)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: August 30, 2012, 05:58:04 AM »
So are you all saying in 15 wasted pages that booty is such a filthy whore, she doesn't even wash in the morning, just eats a box of tic tacs and 3 sprays of spermicide before leaving for work?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 30, 2012, 07:04:10 AM »
Im trying to figure out why booty get on the nerves of some pepole but its beyond me, maybe if one day I get pussy whiped or e-dumped I will understand.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #393 on: August 30, 2012, 07:51:42 AM »
Im trying to figure out why booty get on the nerves of some pepole but its beyond me, maybe if one day I get pussy whiped or e-dumped I will understand.
Bro I am going to get fucked here for being a softy  ;D but oh well, the reality is I have sat back and watched this thing unfold and kept trying to figure out what is it about Booty that pisses people off cause it was a big thing for a while. A week, a month, 2 months and I was like WTF, she does not attack back, she tries to laugh with people and is always complimenting people and then it hit me....

That is why she gets attacked cause she is nice, hence an easy target, but then I watched 20 people then 15 then 10 then 5 people continue. So now there is only 4-5 people left that attack her, just a few bullies, no big deal, she is a grown woman she can handle it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #394 on: August 30, 2012, 08:02:36 AM »
PTPS!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: August 30, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
How many times has she hit the report to moderator button in this thread ???

...all you guys in love with her should e-mail her for a steroid hookup....

How "narc" of you to piss on the boy's Wheaties.   ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: August 30, 2012, 08:08:46 AM »

Because attention whores (who post that they're leaving Getbig in a huff) dont like other people getting ANY attention?

Am I close?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #397 on: August 30, 2012, 08:32:36 AM »
Bro I am going to get fucked here for being a softy  ;D but oh well, the reality is I have sat back and watched this thing unfold and kept trying to figure out what is it about Booty that pisses people off cause it was a big thing for a while. A week, a month, 2 months and I was like WTF, she does not attack back, she tries to laugh with people and is always complimenting people and then it hit me....

That is why she gets attacked cause she is nice, hence an easy target, but then I watched 20 people then 15 then 10 then 5 people continue. So now there is only 4-5 people left that attack her, just a few bullies, no big deal, she is a grown woman she can handle it.
sounds like you got a thing for her

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #398 on: August 30, 2012, 08:59:36 AM »
You clearly have not fucked enough obnoxious attention whores yet. Dont worry, you'll get there.

Right now, the power of the pussy is blinding you to their annoying ways.

Its like when you put up with a stupid loud bitch until you bang her, and then you can't fucking stand to be in the same room with her anymore, as the sound of her voice makes you want to commit suicide. Once you take the pussy out of the picture, you start to realize just how annoying those bitches are.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 30, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
You totally missed it. Probably 100% of the chicks i fucked are obnoxious bitches and thats precisely why I wont waste my time on e-dates or e-meltodwns over the internets, lulz