Author Topic: WYHI - Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.  (Read 99693 times)

TruthHurts

Re: Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.
« Reply #650 on: August 31, 2012, 12:13:04 PM »
In all truths I am amazed Will Grant came back.... This guy was DUMPED by this woman and made a total fool of himself; he was shown to be a jealous and insecure 40 year old Popeye-lite with no life. He has stalked this woman all over the internets from fakepro15's site back to here. She ignores him and he keeps posting to her and about her. This schmuck is consumed by her. He even rang her kids and put the phone down on them and had chats with her daughter (keeps posting about the daughter to "disturb" her). Seriously, she DUMPED you and is not interested in your creepy, bald and pierced Popeye ass. She has had to change her number because of the spinach muncher.

Now, expect a giant post about how he is not bothered and just warning people about her and so, so happy and currently has five 18 year old girlfriends arriving with spinach pizzas  ::) ::) ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #651 on: August 31, 2012, 12:16:07 PM »
In all truths I am amazed Will Grant came back.... This guy was DUMPED by this woman and made a total fool of himself; he was shown to be a jealous and insecure 40 year old Popeye-lite with no life. He has stalked this woman all over the internets from fakepro15's site back to here. She ignores him and he keeps posting to her and about her. This schmuck is consumed by her. He even rang her kids and put the phone down on them and had chats with her daughter (keeps posting about the daughter to "disturb" her). Seriously, she DUMPED you and is not interested in your creepy, bald and pierced Popeye ass. She has had to change her number because of the spinach muncher.

Now, expect a giant post about how he is not bothered and just warning people about her and so, so happy and currently has five 18 year old girlfriends arriving with spinach pizzas  ::) ::) ::)

He's a schmuck that got suckered by a headcase. Happens to a lot of people. His fatal flaw is that he is having trouble walking away from the whole fucked up situation. It was pathetic then, its only going to get more pathetic. Its time to cut your losses and move on, as you are only going to lose more.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #652 on: August 31, 2012, 12:29:09 PM »
 A BOOTY WAR IS BREWING DIVIDING GET BIG FOR ATTENTION...

TruthHurts

« Reply #653 on: August 31, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »
He's a schmuck that got suckered by a headcase. Happens to a lot of people. His fatal flaw is that he is having trouble walking away from the whole fucked up situation. It was pathetic then, its only going to get more pathetic. Its time to cut your losses and move on, as you are only going to lose more.

He is just as much a headcase. Calling her kids so she has to change her number. Stalking her from boards to boards. Telling everybody not to be nice to her on here -- "you should hear what she said about you all on MSN" bullshit. That's beta bitch stuff. His like a jilted woman trying to poison everybody against the dumper.

He is absolutely pathetic. Until today his signature was about her daughter. He is the fucked up one that is obsessed with a woman he never met and never will meet yet he is suffering like a divorcee. hahahaha, I can't stop laughing at how sad this shit is. She is at least moved on but he is DESTROYED emotionally by a chick he never even kissed.  ;D  :-[ :-*

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #654 on: August 31, 2012, 12:41:46 PM »
maybe he did kiss her, as in, kiss a screenshot :D
INTERNET IS SERIOUS BIZNESS///

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #655 on: August 31, 2012, 12:45:05 PM »
It's okay brother, we all slip.   ;D

Now get back into a thread and call someone a kunt, or ridicule Sev.....you'll feel better.

Sev is midget fucking, piss stained gypsy, Will Grant is a cry baby bitch, and Booty is a mudshark.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #656 on: August 31, 2012, 12:52:53 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #657 on: August 31, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
Sev is midget fucking, piss stained gypsy, Will Grant is a cry baby bitch, and Booty is a mudshark.  :)

I just went from six o'clock to twelve o'clock.....if you know what I mean.    ;D

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #658 on: August 31, 2012, 01:00:53 PM »
Will Grant seems like a good guy, but bros before ho's is a myth.  I'll side with the blonde with the cute face and killer rack every single day...

That said...post more pix, Booty....the chick finishing a body shot on you was adventurous....take it a step further.  Girl/girl is a genre you need to explore...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #659 on: August 31, 2012, 01:01:36 PM »
I just went from six o'clock to twelve o'clock.....if you know what I mean.    ;D

I have no idea, unless you're referring to your dick going from six to twelve.  In which case I have no idea why unless my posts turn you on? ???

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #660 on: August 31, 2012, 01:02:40 PM »
I have no idea, unless you're referring to your dick going from six to twelve.  In which case I have no idea why unless my posts turn you on? ???

;D

lol

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #661 on: August 31, 2012, 01:33:11 PM »
great thread.....so booty

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #662 on: August 31, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »
One of the loves of my life is african american.  We are still very close friends.  

I'm not AA but from the same bloodline.  Next time, if the aussies take a job offer seriously, we got to hook up.  Don't worry my "G" is so much more than Whining"G"rant.

8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #663 on: August 31, 2012, 01:59:28 PM »
Page 28

xxoooxoxooxx

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: August 31, 2012, 04:11:47 PM »
Same fucking dress that you had on in the other pics.

Only pointing it out because it matches what you were wearing in the pic with the Chaos-look alike guy from a few pages ago.
Yes because we went out after the pro show and didn't change our clothes.  I was in that dress all day.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: August 31, 2012, 04:26:24 PM »
booty, got more pics in stockings, please consider some guys need to crack one off at times :)

For the stocking lovers, white panty lovers and stripper shoe lovers.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: August 31, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »
booty, what side of the road do they drive on in Australia? I was wondering, because if we went for a drive together when I come to visit, which hand you'd be fondling my groin with?
We drive on the left hand side here and our steering wheel is on the right hand side.  So I would be fondling you with my left hand.   ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #667 on: August 31, 2012, 04:42:28 PM »
Will, Booty, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!  It's giving me that feeling a kid gets when their parents are getting ready to kill each other!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I saw my dad hit my mom once when she burnt the Thanksgiving turkey....it feels like this thread right now.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #668 on: August 31, 2012, 04:46:09 PM »
For the stocking lovers, white panty lovers and stripper shoe lovers.

;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #669 on: August 31, 2012, 04:47:49 PM »
I saw my dad hit my mom once when she burnt the Thanksgiving turkey....it feels like this thread right now.

Sure he did, Dane ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: August 31, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
;)

My first comp, an amazing feeling!!!!  I was over the moon.   :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #671 on: August 31, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »
My first comp, an amazing feeling!!!!  I was over the moon.   :)

Looks like an A-cup  :-X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: August 31, 2012, 04:55:29 PM »
Looks like an A-cup  :-X
Yes I lost my breast tissue completely when I competed.  That is what competitive bodybuilding does to womens breasts. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #673 on: August 31, 2012, 04:57:27 PM »
We drive on the left hand side here and our steering wheel is on the right hand side.  So I would be fondling you with my left hand.   ;D

So which is more awkward....me, for reading that post and turning my dick into a human taffy pull - or the people eating dinner inside Panda Express that are staring at me in horror?  

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: August 31, 2012, 05:01:03 PM »
So which is more awkward....me, for reading that post and turning my dick into a human taffy pull - or the people eating dinner inside Panda Express that are staring at me in horror?  

;D

You're in a drive through pulling your dick?   :o   HAHA