Author Topic: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing  (Read 22075 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2012, 11:51:10 AM »
Here's me at the Presidential Palace in 09.

Plenty of us got killed going to and fro.

To take a ride was to risk it all.

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2012, 11:53:04 AM »
Your bible is just as evil, if you ever care to read it.

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2012, 11:54:26 AM »
You want a cookie?
Nope. Just a little respect, son.

You either respect veterans or you don't.
G

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2012, 11:57:40 AM »

Son?
Sure you get respect for surviving your country, but being a vet does not put you above criticism.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012, 12:03:06 PM »
Son?
Sure you get respect for surviving your country, but being a vet does not put you above criticism.
Whatever that means.

I'm going to bed.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 12:04:00 PM »

Should I respect Timothy McVeigh & Maj. Hassan,

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2012, 12:32:42 PM »
Whatever that means.

I'm going to bed.

What does it mean? Just because you served doesn't mean you can say or any thing you want and not expect to be called out. Clear enough for you?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »

The difference between you and HH6 is that he isn't on here begging people to respect him and bragging about his service. Congrats for volunteering, dickhead.  ::)

Funny thing is most of the leftists you align yourself with will tell you to your face that you're nothing more than an uneducated baby killer.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2012, 04:20:56 PM »
Here's me at the Presidential Palace in 09.

Plenty of us got killed going to and fro.

To take a ride was to risk it all.

Never been a fan of that camo man... glad the Army is going to multicam. That shit doesn't seem to fit anywhere.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2012, 04:46:48 PM »
Son?
ROFL - Gotta love a man who refers to other men as "SON"
V

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 05:03:47 PM »
ROFL - Gotta love a man who refers to other men as "SON"

Don't you have some dogs to run away from, pussy?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 05:29:06 PM »
Son, Don't you have some dogs to run away from, pussy?
Fixed.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2012, 06:07:14 PM »
Wow...haven't seen this argument before.  It's all just a misunderstanding...  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2012, 07:10:50 PM »
Don't you have some dogs to run away from, pussy?
ROFL - is that the best your small mind could come up with - Oh, how hurtful you are - my feelings are crushed!   :-*
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2012, 07:20:04 PM »

Ive been laughing about this for 5 minutes straight lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »
ROFL - is that the best your small mind could come up with - Oh, how hurtful you are - my feelings are crushed!   :-*

Why would I bother coming up with more? You're a whiny bitch (who runs from small dogs) and not worth the time. I defer to Dr. Chimps and his continued beat downs of you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2012, 07:44:19 PM »
Why would I bother coming up with more? You're a whiny bitch (who runs from small dogs) and not worth the time. I defer to Dr. Chimps and his continued beat downs of you.
I never even pay attention to Getbiggers aliases until they stalk me, I just respond to comments, I am unsure of what "BEATDOWNS" you refer too and who the hell DR.CHIMPS even is.  As a man, I am not afraid of other men and most definitely not of small dogs, any man is more than welcome to turn up at my address and perform a "BEATDOWN" as you call it, last time that happened I ended up arrested, but the visitor ended up in hospital.  You can try and intimidate all you like, but assclowns like you are just Internet gangsters and nothing to worry about. 
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

James

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »

As and adult , have you ever read the Bible Rob?

Adam did not only have just 2 sons, so that image above that you find so amusing is false.

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c004.html

Genesis 5:4  "Adam had other sons and daughters."

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2012, 05:02:25 AM »
Bible Believers are the stupidest people, everyone knows if the bible version of events is true, Cain must have fucked his own Mum and humanity was started from Incest - yet the bible condemns Incest - just 1 of the 1000's of contradictions in the bible.  Cain was a Mother Fucker
V

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2012, 05:27:04 AM »
Bible Believers are the stupidest people, everyone knows if the bible version of events is true, Cain must have fucked his own Mum and humanity was started from Incest - yet the bible condemns Incest - just 1 of the 1000's of contradictions in the bible.  Cain was a Mother Fucker

Let me see if I'm following this correctly. You cry about people lumping all Muslims together while at the same time you lump all Christians together. Yup, you're a stupid fuck.

I'm guessing your Aussie via way of Pakistan or some other shithole. It would explain your fear of small dogs.

James

« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2012, 05:41:29 AM »
Cain was the first child of Adam and Eve recorded in Scripture (Genesis 4:1). His brothers, Abel (Genesis 4:2) and Seth (Genesis 4:25), were part of the first generation of children ever born on this earth.

Even though only these three males are mentioned by name, Adam and Eve had other children. In Genesis 5:4 a statement sums up the life of Adam and Eve—“And the days of Adam after he had fathered Seth were eight hundred years. And he fathered sons and daughters.” This does not say when they were born. Many could have been born in the 130 years (Genesis 5:3) before Seth was born.

During their lives, Adam and Eve had a number of male and female children. The Jewish historian Josephus wrote that, “The number of Adam's children, as says the old tradition, was thirty-three sons and twenty-three daughters.”[11]

The Bible does not tell us how many children were born to Adam and Eve. However, considering their long life spans (Adam lived for 930 years—Genesis 5:5), it would seem reasonable to suggest there were many! Remember, They were commanded to “Be fruitful, and multiply” (Genesis 1:28).

If we now work totally from Scripture, without any personal prejudices or other extra-biblical ideas, then back at the beginning, when there was only the first generation, brothers would have had to have married sisters or there would be no more generations!

We are not told when Cain married or any of the details of other marriages and children, but we can say for certain that some brothers had to marry their sisters at the beginning of human history.

Many people immediately reject the conclusion that Adam and Eve's sons and daughters married each other by appealing to the law against brother-sister intermarriage. Some say that you cannot marry your relation. Actually, if you don't marry your relation, you don't marry a human! A wife is related to her husband even before they marry because all people are descendants of Adam and Eve—all are of “one blood.” The law forbidding marriage between close relatives was not given until the time of Moses (Leviticus 18-20). Provided marriage was one man to one woman for life (based on Genesis 1 and 2), there was no disobedience to God's law originally when close relatives (even brothers and sisters) married each other.

Remember that Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12). God blessed this union to produce the Hebrew people through Isaac and Jacob. It was not until some 400 years later that God gave Moses laws that forbade such marriages.

Adam and Eve did not have accumulated genetic mistakes. When the first two people were created, they were physically perfect. Everything God made was “very good” (Genesis 1:31), so their genes were perfect—no mistakes! But, when sin entered the world (because of Adam—Genesis 3:6, Romans 5:12), God cursed the world so that the perfect creation then began to degenerate, that is, suffer death and decay (Romans 8:22). Over thousands of years, this degeneration has produced all sorts of genetic mistakes in living things.

Cain was in the first generation of children ever born. He (as well as his brothers and sisters) would have have received virtually no imperfect genes from Adam or Eve, since the effects of sin and the Curse would have been minimal to start with (it takes time for these copying errors to accumulate). In that situation, brother and sister could have married with God's approval, without any potential to produce deformed offspring.

By the time of Moses (a few thousand years later), degenerative mistakes would have built up in the human race to such an extent that it was necessary for God to forbid brother-sister (and close relative) marriage (Leviticus 18-20).[12] (Also, there were plenty of people on the earth by then, and there was no reason for close relations to marry.)

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c004.html

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2012, 05:53:17 AM »

The statement is misleading, yet you are laughing. The statement claims "according to the bible". That is not what the bible states.

Have you even read the Bible? Seems like you haven't, so how can you even think of criticizing something you have no knowledge of?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2012, 06:07:46 AM »
The statement is misleading, yet you are laughing. The statement claims "according to the bible". That is not what the bible states.

Have you even read the Bible? Seems like you haven't, so how can you even think of criticizing something you have no knowledge of?

Have you?  Can you tell us what page it says Jesus created the universe and the planet like you claim?

Fucking dumbass.   Dazzling example of being the product of incest and inbreeding you are.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2012, 06:34:50 AM »
Have you?  Can you tell us what page it says Jesus created the universe and the planet like you claim?

Fucking dumbass.   Dazzling example of being the product of incest and inbreeding you are.

I think John 1 covers that:

Verse 1-3, 14:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.