Author Topic: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing  (Read 22073 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing
« on: August 27, 2012, 03:58:25 PM »
17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Insurgents beheaded 17 civilians in a Taliban-controlled area of southern Afghanistan, apparently because they attended a dance party that flouted the extreme brand of Islam embraced by the militants, officials said Monday.

The killings, in a district where U.S. Marines have battled the Taliban for years, were a reminder of how much power the insurgent group still wields in the south — particularly as international forces draw down and hand areas over to Afghan forces.

The victims were part of a large group that had gathered late Sunday in Helmand province’s Musa Qala district for a celebration involving music and dancing, said district government chief Neyamatullah Khan. He said the Taliban slaughtered them to show their disapproval of the event.

All of the bodies were decapitated but it was not clear if they had been shot first, said provincial government spokesman Daoud Ahmadi.

Information was only trickling out slowly because the area where the killings occurred is largely Taliban controlled, Khan said. The Taliban spokesman for southern Afghanistan could not be reached for comment.

http://news.yahoo.com/17-afghans-beheaded-insurgent-attack-party-105555181.html

Just Muslims being Muslims.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
pretty horrible shit.  fucked up world.   

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »
The Taliban spokesman for southern Afghanistan could not be reached for comment.

Wait did it go to his answering machine?

Where does the qur'an say behead those who dance?

Man you guys sink lower every day, yet all this disinformation and misinformation does not benefit you nor others.

You are fighting a losing war, face it, and resorting to lying about 1.5 billion people is not winning you any physical fight or spiritual or 'hearts and minds' fight. You are just making yourself look like fools.

What about that christian pastor that the other day nearly killed his daughter and he is a very well known pastor?

How about the british troops that were caught planting bombs dressed as arabs?

Why don't you cry out rage about any of that?

You are clinging onto straws to justify your hatred of Islam and Muslims.

And again where in the qur'an AS YOU POINTED OUT CLAIMING, does it say behead those who dance?

In fact can you even find me a single verse in the qur'an that says BEHEAD?

There are TWO and they are strictly speaking in terms of a battle in a battlefield, because guess what? Swords were the primary weapon of the time.

Today 'modern civilized' people stick behind a computer screen pressing video game like buttons to kill people at weddings, family get togethers. Oh yeah the US does that every day.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 06:00:48 PM »
Not bothering to read the posts of someone who is trying to defend MUSLIMS chopping the heads off of people for DANCING.

SUNNI Muslims are responsible for 80% of all terrorist attacks committed by Muslims. Wahhabis like Ahmed = SCUM.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 06:26:37 PM »
Wait did it go to his answering machine?

Where does the qur'an say behead those who dance?

Man you guys sink lower every day, yet all this disinformation and misinformation does not benefit you nor others.

You are fighting a losing war, face it, and resorting to lying about 1.5 billion people is not winning you any physical fight or spiritual or 'hearts and minds' fight. You are just making yourself look like fools.

What about that christian pastor that the other day nearly killed his daughter and he is a very well known pastor?

How about the british troops that were caught planting bombs dressed as arabs?

Why don't you cry out rage about any of that?

You are clinging onto straws to justify your hatred of Islam and Muslims.

And again where in the qur'an AS YOU POINTED OUT CLAIMING, does it say behead those who dance?

In fact can you even find me a single verse in the qur'an that says BEHEAD?

There are TWO and they are strictly speaking in terms of a battle in a battlefield, because guess what? Swords were the primary weapon of the time.

Today 'modern civilized' people stick behind a computer screen pressing video game like buttons to kill people at weddings, family get togethers. Oh yeah the US does that every day.
Are you fucking kidding me ::)  You can't even bother to condemn these actions by muslims but instead instantly go to defending Islam?  LOL, you say we sink lower every day?  You have a serious problem when you don't see anything wrong with the state of Islam today.  Why don't you start by being honest then maybe people will take you serious and then maybe constructive arguments can take place.  At least have the fucking balls to admit and condemn evil shit like this done in the name of Islam.  Tell me you're not for this kind of shit?  So far you have not done any of that and have the gaul to call us out ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 06:40:34 PM »
i've already stated what i've said no where does islam say "behead those who dance".

Yet our local resident islamophobes who post these bullshit articles with only one intent right away state you see  you see these mozzlems this is what their quran says. SAYS WHERE AND WHAT?

Do I need to say more? What happens in private residencies is also none of any business of a muslim caliph much less some 'force'.

Of course I will defend the dignity of islam and muslims when i see such bullshit hypocricy and distinct evil intention.

Like I said, where is your outrage about the christian pastor who nearly killed his daughter few days ago?

Where is your outrage at the British troops that were caught once not too long ago dressed as arabs setting up bombs (to make it seem like arabs were bombing in iraq).

Where?

Or the same bs with the nigerian articles? Where is your outrage when the nigerians FIRST struck at muslims, burning down villages, raping people, even killing christians who were protecting muslims from the atrocities of these christian thugs in nigeria?

You are intellectually dishonest and I can see straight through you :)

Do you see me wasting time posting bs news articles about a christian pastro raping a student? Or a christian pastor nearly killing his daughter for disobedience? Or christians in nigeria doing honor killings because their daughter was dating someone?

No, I don't waste time in irrelavent and meaningless things that would have a delibirate intention of just slandering chrsitians.

Most of these stories ciruclating have an undertone from christian evangelist websites where they cry and cry about 'save the persecuted chrsitians' evne with FAKE stories and fake photos.. they are shameless... but I try not to waste MY TIME, much less waste time of others looking for such nonsense.

I already posted ONCE the pamella geller (that zionist wench) who made up a whole story (and does all the time) and posts on her blogs/site/facebook about 'christians rise and rise, your brethren are in trouble, the muslims are slaughtering them' and posting a photo of a GAS EXPLOSION while claiming muslims were torching villages.

Please spare yourself and myself the crap waste of time from any of this.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
i've already stated what i've said no where does islam say "behead those who dance".

Yet our local resident islamophobes who post these bullshit articles with only one intent right away state you see  you see these mozzlems this is what their quran says. SAYS WHERE AND WHAT?

Do I need to say more? What happens in private residencies is also none of any business of a muslim caliph much less some 'force'.

Of course I will defend the dignity of islam and muslims when i see such bullshit hypocricy and distinct evil intention.

Like I said, where is your outrage about the christian pastor who nearly killed his daughter few days ago?

Where is your outrage at the British troops that were caught once not too long ago dressed as arabs setting up bombs (to make it seem like arabs were bombing in iraq).

Where?

Or the same bs with the nigerian articles? Where is your outrage when the nigerians FIRST struck at muslims, burning down villages, raping people, even killing christians who were protecting muslims from the atrocities of these christian thugs in nigeria?

Do you see me wasting time posting bs news articles about a christian pastro raping a student? Or a christian pastor nearly killing his daughter for disobedience? Or christians in nigeria doing honor killings because their daughter was dating someone?

No, I don't waste time in irrelavent and meaningless things that would have a delibirate intention of just slandering chrsitians.

Most of these stories ciruclating have an undertone from christian evangelist websites where they cry and cry about 'save the persecuted chrsitians' evne with FAKE stories and fake photos.. they are shameless... but I try not to waste MY TIME, much less waste time of others looking for such nonsense.

I already posted ONCE the pamella geller (that zionist wench) who made up a whole story (and does all the time) and posts on her blogs/site/facebook about 'christians rise and rise, your brethren are in trouble, the muslims are slaughtering them' and posting a photo of a GAS EXPLOSION while claiming muslims were torching villages.

Please spare yourself and myself the crap waste of time from any of this.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Hey camel fucker, no one cares.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 06:46:25 PM »
Hey camel fucker, no one cares.

Hey child killer and murderer. I care.

PS - Beastiality is forbidden in Islam and in chrsitianity. Keep your perverted lonely hobbies of the time you spent in the desert to yourself you sick scum.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 06:51:06 PM »

Yet our local resident islamophobes who post these bullshit articles with only one intent right away state you see  you see these mozzlems this is what their quran says. SAYS WHERE AND WHAT?

Where?

Like I said, you go straight to defending Islam instead of condemning what these these guys did in the name of Islam.  Cut the bullshit and come out and say what these muslims did was wrong.  And before you challenge where my outrage has been, you should check my posting history.  I've called BS where I've seen it and that has included what we're doing over there including injustices.  Right now I see BS in your defense of Islam in the face of shit like this happening.  You're as bad, actually worse than christians who ignore what other christians do by just saying that's not christian, in your case saying that's not Islam.  Have the fucking balls to admit the problem, then people can talk about what the solution should be.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 06:59:11 PM »
Now you're just ranting.

Muhammad (peace be upon him said) anyone who tortures someone in this world will be tortured by God in the next.

All I know is, with all your hatred of muslims and slandering of Muslims, in particular of Islam. I correct you as to what you claim is of Islam and ask you for proofs but you never bring proofs other than news articles from bogus sources or some village in God knows where.

The bottom line is, you've brought more destruction to the world.. and you know what else I realize? Muslims oif the places you've invaded and destroyed pray to God all the time for America to be punished.

You can explain it all day long as weather conditions and calamities, but before even being Muslim, I remember an iraqi woman crying for her whole family being slaughtered by Americans. I swear I remember her cry and prayer of supplication to God to bring and send all the storms upon america. I don't believe in conicidences, of course i dont belive in it now... but America was battered after these wars.

Ever since, I remember constant storms, tornadoes, fires, hurricanes, you name it... catastrophes upon catastrophes. Look at hurricane katrina? And all the others that followed.

Can you not be blind, deaf and dumb like past nations that earned God's anger?

God answers the prayer of the oppressed. This is a promise of God that we are thought in Islam.

You can rant and slander muslims in real life, in your private conversations and on internet forums all day long... but you are only lying to yourself and missing the point.

You are indeed wasting your time slandering Islam and Muslims. My point? I am just delivering the message and maybe someone out there will listen. God says in the qur'an that we are not the ones that guide, only the ones that get the message across and it is God alone that guides.

I can spend all day long arguing with you defending Islam and showing you how you lie and how you disinform and misinform, but you will not be guided except if you intend to be guided by God's mercy.

Islam does not condone indiscriminate killing and like i said and i will close with this. Where in the qur'an does God say BEHEAD those who dance as you've claimed?

You are nothing but sad liars... and then proceed to shower yourself in your own fetish like nature of hatred of Islam and Muslims. Who is the true fool?

I could spend all day long posting articles of what America does to Muslims DAILY... but it would be pointless and a waste of my time. I do have a life although I will dedicate some time to expose the injustices of what you do. HOwever when it comes to islam it is my duty to state what islam says and not what you THINK it says without proof and thus lying and slandering my faith and the faith of another 1.5+ billion people,

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 06:59:57 PM »
Hey child killer and murderer. I care.

PS - Beastiality is forbidden in Islam and in chrsitianity. Keep your perverted lonely hobbies of the time you spent in the desert to yourself you sick scum.
Hey camel fucker - no one cares. BTW, Im not the one that straps bombs to their children in the name of Allah - thats your peeps.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
Hey camel fucker - no one cares. BTW, Im not the one that straps bombs to their children in the name of Allah - thats your peeps.

I don't know of any of 'my peeps' doing that, however I know 'your peeps' sit comfortably behind a computer screen pressing kill kill kill from remote controlle air planes.

I don't condone suicide bombings, but who's the real coward? You who sits comfortably behind a computer screen killing, or sitting behind multi million dollar planes and weaponery? Or someone who gives up their life or uses low-tech garbage weaponery to defend his land you've invaded?

You kill in the name of who? Satan? The dollar? Mighty capitalism? I am pretty confident you kill in satan's name anything and EVERYTHING that breaths.

Islam does not condone killing of women and children, you call it COLLATERAL damage when you drop bombs. You are a fucking satanist who will rot in the deepest dwellings of hell.

And I hope you get some life threatening STD from all your perverse animal fantasies

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 07:30:56 PM »
I'm not sure if he's just trolling, a nutcase, a propagandist or a geek with other motives at the pentagon or what?  The one thing I'm sure of is that he has no intention of honest discussion here.  I'd like to ban the fucker but if you guys want to let him stay it's up to you.  If you think there is a legit beef against him posting pm me and let me know.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »
For a mod you're a strong troll.

This is what the SUBJECT of this thread said: "Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing"

When I say where in the qur'an does it say this?. You go and divert attention from the original post i refuted.

You're the one that's clearly DISHONEST and has obviously evil intentions against Islam and Muslims. Not the first time you've ganged me with the same bs tactics and your side kicks :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 07:51:42 PM »

Go fuck yourself, scumbag. Got to love a cult that kills anyone who tries to leave it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 07:52:36 PM »

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi publishes beheading video

The al Qaeda-linked Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) published a gruesome video on jihadist internet forums that shows the beheading of two Shiites. In a statement that accompanied the video on one of the forums, a jihadist said the Pakistani terror group is part of al Qaeda and the Taliban.

The video, titled "Revenge," was released today, first on the Jamia Hafsa Urdu forum and then distributed on other jihadist forums, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which obtained the video. The video is the first released by the terror group.

In the video, two Shia men are filmed for nearly half an hour before they are brought outside and seated on the ground with their hands tied behind their backs. Standing behind them are four masked Lashkar-e-Jhangvi fighters; two are holding a red banner with crossed swords.

Two of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi fighters then pull out knives, and proceed to behead the two Shia men. The victims' heads are then placed on their laps. The jihadists then wipe their knives on the clothes of the slain men.

A jihadist on the Hanein forum, who posted in Arabic, said the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi "is allied to Taliban-Pakistan and has a close relationship with it," according to SITE, which translated the message.

"Most of the operations against the Shi'ites [in Pakistan], if not all of them, are carried out by this group," the jihadist continued.

He also said the group carried out a suicide attack in Afghanistan against Shia last year, presumably a reference to the Dec. 6, 2011 attack that killed more than 50 Shia worshipers outside a mosque in the capital of Kabul. The Lashkar-e-Jhanghvi al Almi claimed credit for that attack [see LWJ report, Suicide bomber kills scores in attack at Kabul mosque].

The jihadist at the Hanein forum also said that the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi "is the Omar Brigade of Taliban-Pakistan as the Omar Brigade of al Qaeda Organization targeted Badr Brigade and others among the [Shi'ites]."

The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is an anti-Shia terror group that has integrated with al Qaeda and the Taliban in Pakistan's tribal areas. The Lashkar-i-Jhangvi has an extensive network in Pakistan and serves as al Qaeda's muscle for terror attacks. The group has conducted numerous suicide and other terror attacks inside Pakistan. In particular, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is well known for carrying out sectarian terror attacks against minority Shia, Ahmadis, Sufis, and Christians in Pakistan.

The US designated the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi as a Foreign Terrorist Organization in 2003. In 2010, the US added two of the terror group's top leaders, Amanullah Afridi and Matiur Rehman, LeJ's operations chief, to the list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

In February 2010, the US killed Qari Mohammad Zafar, a senior Lashkar-e-Jhangvi leader as well as a leader of the al Qaeda and Taliban-linked Fedayeen-i-Islam, in a drone strike in North Waziristan. Zafar was behind multiple terror attacks in Pakistan and was wanted by the US for murdering a consular official in Karachi.

Although Pakistan has added Lashkar-e-Jhangvi to its list of terror groups, it has been lax in dealing with the terror group and LeJ's parent organization, the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan. Last year, a Pakistani court ordered the release of Malik Ishaq, a Lashkar-e-Jhangvi leader who is thought to have been involved in the March 3, 2009 assault on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore, among other attacks. While Ishaq was supposedly in prison from 1997 until July 2011, he plotted numerous terror attacks in Pakistan.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2012/08/lashkar-e-jhangvi_re.php#ixzz24o0RNTE5

Oh look, Sunnis beheading Shias. Color me surprised.  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 07:53:13 PM »
May God rest his soul, I am not surprised if one of you scumbags did such a thing in Iraq as well:

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 07:54:24 PM »
Pakistani Doctors Exam Christian Girl With Downs Syndrome To See If She Can Stand Trial For “Blasphemy”

(BBC) — Doctors in Pakistan have examined a young Christian girl imprisoned on blasphemy charges to determine her age and mental capacity, with the results due to be presented in court tomorrow.

Her lawyer says the girl, called Rimsha, is 11 or 12 years old and appears to have Downs syndrome.

She is being held in a maximum security prison after an angry mob accused her of desecrating pages of the Koran.

But her supporters say she has been wrongly accused.

Police say the girl was arrested last week in a Christian area of the capital Islamabad, after a crowd of people demanded that she be punished for allegedly desecrating pages of the Muslim holy book.

It is not clear whether she burned pages of the Koran or was found to be carrying them in her bag.

According to the BBC’s Orla Guerin in Islamabad, Rimsha’s lawyer said that when he saw her in jail over the weekend she wept and begged to be released.

Her parents have been taken into protective custody following threats, and many other Christian families are reported to have fled the neighbourhood.

There are fears that even if she is released, Rimsha’s family will not be safe in Pakistan. Others accused of blasphemy have been killed by vigilante mobs in the recent past.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19391460

Going to stone a retarded girl to death? You scumbags already hacked up a Christian child for "blaspheming" last week.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 07:55:12 PM »
May God rest his soul, I am not surprised if one of you scumbags did such a thing in Iraq as well:

Why should I care when you Muslims do a much better job at slaughtering each other? For proof, see the 2 Shias who were beheaded by their Muslim brothers above.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 07:55:58 PM »
For a mod you're a strong troll.

This is what the SUBJECT of this thread said: "Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing"

When I say where in the qur'an does it say this?. You go and divert attention from the original post i refuted.
you won't even say the muslims who do this shit and support this shit are wrong. ::)  You just want to say it's not supported in the koran.  My guess is that you're a lame ass gimmick created by some fuckhead here because nobody here is willing to defend the state Islam is in today.  Either way it's lame and I'm not sure it has a valid place on this board.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 08:10:19 PM »
lol and the truth of your arguments shines trully :)

Maybe God will have the mercy to guide you and open your eyes to the foolishness you are into. I do not and cannot read your hearts only God knows what's in men's hearts... but your actions speak volumes. :)

I rest my case.

You are the ones not intereted in discussion, you already have preconceived and forged minds against Islam and muslims and as proven yet again and again you don't care when Muslims suffer under YOUR HANDS but falsely seem to care when true or not, stories about muslims doing strange things then you care.

I guess the pastor who nearly killed his daughter the other day doesn't interest you. Tssk tssk. Anyways I wont waste much more time. Delight yourself. You are only going to fool and cheer equally idiotiic ignorant people such as yourself.

Do you see me leaving Islam because of your lies? No? Will you deter others from Islam? Maybe until they learn about Islam thesmelves not out of your filthy corrupted minds.

Good night and i wouldnt be surprised if you're one of those israeli douchebag trolls that gets paid to slander islam, muslims and arabs and propagate pro israeli agendas for PAY lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 08:16:55 PM »
Like the typical Muslim, he's quick to blame "infidels" for oppressing Muslims yet he has nothing to say about Muslims slaughtering other Muslims.

CAIR does the same shit.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 08:23:36 PM »
lol and the truth of your arguments shines trully :)

YES OR NO...  You either condemn these acts or you don't. So far I get you don't.  If you give me a line of shit that doesn't include a yes or no, your time here is done.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 08:25:08 PM »
Look, people shouldn't dance.

It's God's law.

Who are you to argue with God?

He's God, fuckers.

G

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 08:29:47 PM »
YES OR NO...  You either condemn these acts or you don't. So far I get you don't.  If you give me a line of shit that doesn't include a yes or no, your time here is done.

Have you read this moron's posts on the jizya? It's pretty obvious that he shares the same thought processes as the scumbags who chopped these people's heads off.

He's a hypocrite who won't move to one of these dumps, though.