Author Topic: Anavar 8 weeks  (Read 17524 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Anavar 8 weeks
« on: August 28, 2012, 06:15:31 AM »
So after an 8 week cutting cycle of Anavar about 100mg or less a day, would PCT be necessary?  I imagine the answer is yes so would it be nolva or clomid and what protocol?  Thanks.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Anavar 8 weeks
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 06:29:43 AM »
Sorry to be a bother I don't visit the steroid board often, I have another question thought I would just put it in here instead of making a new topic.

Can we compare Anavar and epistane?  As far as strength, sides, which works better etc.

chess315

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 11:47:46 AM »
Sorry to be a bother I don't visit the steroid board often, I have another question thought I would just put it in here instead of making a new topic.

Can we compare Anavar and epistane?  As far as strength, sides, which works better etc.
epistane and anavar would be pretty comparable epistane is much cheaper i feel it also builds msucle mass slightly better

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 05:19:03 PM »
epistane and anavar would be pretty comparable epistane is much cheaper i feel it also builds msucle mass slightly better

Thanks. Anyone else with input?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »
Yes you would need to use at least some clomid. a few shots of HCG might help out as well. Anavar is mild but still shuts down your HPTA.I would def use some sort of PCT. nothing to extreme as this is not really a hardcore cycle. But due to the HPTA issues you need a PCT protocol what will work best depends on the person. In your situation I think just a few shots of HCG and 50mg clomid daily for 3-4 weeks along with a few caps of DHEA for a few weeks and a good trib product will do.make sure to stay off for at east 8 weeks before starting any other hormones.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 12:03:32 AM »
Yes you would need to use at least some comid. a few shots of HCG might help out as well. Anavar is mild but still shuts down your HPTA.I would def use some sort of PCT. nothing to extreme as this is not really a hardcore cycle. But due to the HPTA issues you need a PCT protocol what will work best depends on the person. In your situation I think just a few shots of HCG and 50mg comid daily for 3-4 weeks along with a few caps of DHEA for a few weeks and a good trib product will do.make sure to stay off for at east 8 weeks before starting any other hormones.

Straight bro science right there. Take your var for 8 weeks. Then keep training hard and you'll be fine. Clomid and especially hcg would be such a waste after such a light cycle.

If you want for your mental sake to take a few clomid for a few days then go ahead. But you'll see that you dont/wont need it.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 07:46:15 PM »
Straight bro science right there. Take your var for 8 weeks. Then keep training hard and you'll be fine. Clomid and especially hcg would be such a waste after such a light cycle.

If you want for your mental sake to take a few clomid for a few days then go ahead. But you'll see that you dont/wont need it.

sorry my L key gets stuck I meant clomid not comid-lol. well anavar will shutdown your HPTA so I woud def use some kind of PCT. Like I said only if it is a few clomid that would work. I would take at least a few months off as well unless you are a competitive bodybuilder. I know guys who use anavar with their PCT but they are competitive bodybuilders. They bridge with it but their use to be people claiming anavar did not shutdown your HPTA wich is bullshit. How do you feel? is your libido fine? any testicuar shrinkage. any lethargy?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 01:30:03 PM »
I used anavar(only) for around 10 weeks last spring/summer and I was also advised that there was no need for a PCT.  However, after a few weeks off I noticed a decent amount of water retention especially in my face. 

I can only assume this was due to an increase in estrogen from not using a PCT because my diet and workout regimen stayed the same.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 07:54:08 PM »
too many people start a cycle with no PCT plan. always good to stash some PCT items away. they are important. I know it sounds overboard shooting HCG after a anavar only cycle. but what is a few shots of HCG? it is cheap and effective. I have also read HCG can make you leaner. def good to run a PCT. and stay clean for awhile. If you are a pro bodybuilder or amateur you will probably use anavar or dbol just to bridge. They are usualy on 10months out of the year.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 09:12:04 AM »

Agree. Don't drop your training intensity or food intake, forget pct.
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »

Agree. Don't drop your training intensity or food intake, forget pct.

I never said to drop his training or food intake. just train natural for a few months. This guy obviousy not into heavy cycles. sounds ike a newbie cycle. I would always use a PCT rather then use nothing. Yes your HPTA wil return to normal after awhile of being clean and evetually your ibido will be the same, but using some clomid and a few shots of HCG will speed it up. also when you are training clean use some dhea and some EAS Phosphagen. both will help. DHEA is a great PCT item and gives you a nice test boost.

DHEA is very underestimated it changes some peoples lives! mostly old men but it does work for younger men as well. great PCT item. But you have to use a good brand something sold at whole foods. they carry good lab tested high grade DHEA. I never said stop traing though aways continue training just train naturaly for awhile.

Now if you ae a competitive bodybuilder you wouldn't of run a cycle like that. If I was going to give a competetive bodybuider I woud give them diffrent advice. a competetive bodybuilder will use all year! just switch from bulking to cutting cycles and use small amounts of test and and that amount of var just to cruise on.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »
Thanks for all the good info and advice whitewidow. I don't compete just looking for help getting leans while maintaining a muscular look. 

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 02:58:21 AM »
Thanks for all the good info and advice whitewidow. I don't compete just looking for help getting leans while maintaining a muscular look. 

I figured that. sounds llike a gymrat summer cycle.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 06:32:33 AM »
dont listen to anyone that says no pct for anavar... even at 20mg or 40mg... in a week or so sperm is murdered, test is pretty much killed. I had blood work to prove it.

Also epistane SUCKS on joints... i try and stop it right away three times now... not worth it. Anavar on the other hand made my joints feel better.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 12:03:15 PM »
I never said to drop his training or food intake. just train natural for a few months. This guy obviousy not into heavy cycles. sounds ike a newbie cycle. I would always use a PCT rather then use nothing. Yes your HPTA wil return to normal after awhile of being clean and evetually your ibido will be the same, but using some clomid and a few shots of HCG will speed it up. also when you are training clean use some dhea and some EAS Phosphagen. both will help. DHEA is a great PCT item and gives you a nice test boost.

DHEA is very underestimated it changes some peoples lives! mostly old men but it does work for younger men as well. great PCT item. But you have to use a good brand something sold at whole foods. they carry good lab tested high grade DHEA. I never said stop traing though aways continue training just train naturaly for awhile.

Now if you ae a competitive bodybuilder you wouldn't of run a cycle like that. If I was going to give a competetive bodybuider I woud give them diffrent advice. a competetive bodybuilder will use all year! just switch from bulking to cutting cycles and use small amounts of test and and that amount of var just to cruise on.

No, i wasn't saying you did Widow. That's a mistake a lot of recreational lifters make, zero intensity and routine when not on gear.

Legit advice on your part, i have done oral only cycles with no pct no problem,but something to help it a long isn't a bad thing.
Trans Milkshake.