Author Topic: FATTY STORY  (Read 10225 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: FATTY STORY
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2012, 05:38:50 PM »
Back when Myspace FIRST came out, way back in 2005 or so, i went on searching for some fatties. Well, i emailed a few and got a few responses. And like a cheetah hunting its prey i zeroed in. I think her name was Michelle.

We talked for a few days and eventually decided to hook up. She did "warm" me that she was "plus" sized. Well, she sent me a pic of her face and it was cute, and didnt look too big. So we meet on at a hotel where she is playing pool with her friends. I walk in and see her.....WHOA!!!  She was big. Probably around 5'4 and close to, id say 300lbs. Now, normally I can handle a big girl with boobs, but she had SMALL boobs and was all belly.

We go back to the room and there was no talking at all. Just an understanding that I wanted to hit and be gone. So, she gives me some oral and im ready to hit. One issue. Her belly was too big to mount missionalry. I tried my best so we had to do it from behind.

And like most men, once i was done I said "what the hell did i just do". You cant tell she wanted to cuddle and kiss but i was not having it! The horny was gone and load dropped and i was thinking clear again. She asked if i wanted to hang out but i said i had to get going b/c the weather was bad and i had a long drive home.

SCORE!!!!

Your crazy story is making my penis soft.
Y

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2012, 06:22:52 PM »
Big chicks with no tits is where I'd draw the line. It's just total slop. If you're gonna go big, they have to have a huge rack or forget it. It can really damage your unconscious spank bank.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 07:45:08 AM »
Ok...met another chick off Myspace. I could tell from the conversation that she was looking for something more than some BBC. Ok, I can play that game. We talk for a few days and finally decide to meet. So, she gets to my place and she is pretty thick. A little taller than me at around 5'8, pushing 250 or so. BIG boobs and ass! So we go to eat at a chinese joint and im laying on the BMC charm. And at dinner she comes right out with the "im looking for a good guy".  Well, "I AM a good guy. Did i tell you how pretty you are?"  Next we go to the beach and sit on some swing that i thought was going to break. She does the holding hand thing and i kiss her and grab the boob. "Let's go back to my place" I say. "Ok"  YEAH BOYEEEEE!!!!

We get back to my place and we are on the couch and she is acting shy. Eventually I get the top off and go for the pants. Now, im not sure how many of you have bagged a fatty, but when the belly is big and pants are tight its hard to get your hand in. But I get my paw in there and start messing with the love button. We move to my romm where im in for a nice surprise. The kitty is GOOD!!!  So i ask her to get on top. This is where the problem is. She gets on and has to push off my arms to sit up and ride me! Im rubbing the belly and boobs and SPLASH!!!!  My goo goo juice is relaeased and once again the same issue. She lays on me and cuddles and i feel like im being crushed! Im assuming she wants to stay over b/c she starts to fall asleep. "Sweetie, i really want you to stay but i have to get up early and take my mom to the airport" I can tell she isnt happy and even askes me if im sure i want a relationship. "yes, I mean, lets just take it slow"

She gets dressed and kisses me some more and by this point i want her gone. "Let me walk you to your car" Now, she is a big one and my neighbor just happens to be comeing in when im walking her out! DAMN!!!  He looks at me, then her and just shakes his head and smiles!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2012, 08:54:48 AM »
Dude, please.  No more fat chick stories. :-X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 09:22:58 AM »

Sorry bro, i got a few more! One involves tag teaming a chick

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 09:28:03 AM »

LOL! you came in here to read it anyways!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2012, 10:17:17 AM »
Ok...met another chick off Myspace. I could tell from the conversation that she was looking for something more than some BBC. Ok, I can play that game. We talk for a few days and finally decide to meet. So, she gets to my place and she is pretty thick. A little taller than me at around 5'8, pushing 250 or so. BIG boobs and ass! So we go to eat at a chinese joint and im laying on the BMC charm. And at dinner she comes right out with the "im looking for a good guy".  Well, "I AM a good guy. Did i tell you how pretty you are?"  Next we go to the beach and sit on some swing that i thought was going to break. She does the holding hand thing and i kiss her and grab the boob. "Let's go back to my place" I say. "Ok"  YEAH BOYEEEEE!!!!

We get back to my place and we are on the couch and she is acting shy. Eventually I get the top off and go for the pants. Now, im not sure how many of you have bagged a fatty, but when the belly is big and pants are tight its hard to get your hand in. But I get my paw in there and start messing with the love button. We move to my romm where im in for a nice surprise. The kitty is GOOD!!!  So i ask her to get on top. This is where the problem is. She gets on and has to push off my arms to sit up and ride me! Im rubbing the belly and boobs and SPLASH!!!!  My goo goo juice is relaeased and once again the same issue. She lays on me and cuddles and i feel like im being crushed! Im assuming she wants to stay over b/c she starts to fall asleep. "Sweetie, i really want you to stay but i have to get up early and take my mom to the airport" I can tell she isnt happy and even askes me if im sure i want a relationship. "yes, I mean, lets just take it slow"

She gets dressed and kisses me some more and by this point i want her gone. "Let me walk you to your car" Now, she is a big one and my neighbor just happens to be comeing in when im walking her out! DAMN!!!  He looks at me, then her and just shakes his head and smiles!!!!

This shit is hilarious!!

More?  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2012, 10:44:30 AM »
BMC good shit,I got a few stories of my own I will try and post later!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
Agreed bro enough is enough...

Keep the tales of Hoggin to yourself. Don't even think about upping pics
"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2012, 10:58:35 AM »

Why not, I would have thought you'd like such stuff, a hideously fat bitch is all the pussy that's available to you, Asif...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2012, 11:03:45 AM »
1.)Mike, when have you not seen a big woman with a big butt? No body has seen a big woman with a small butt.

2.) you had a scooter moment. A scooter is cool to ride, but not cool to seen riding one.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2012, 11:03:58 AM »
Most people that have been posting here for sometime know i was a BIG time partier. Would hit rave's and after hours just about every weekend and take LARGE amounts of G, K and X and nitros. So, me and a few of my boys went to an after hours at some house in Columbus and after talking to a few people i searched the place for the right fatty....and there she was. About 5'4, monster boobs, I mean BIG, nice big belly and plump ass. Face was ok, but that ass...Ooooh that ass!!!  So, im rolling and i walk by and start talking shit. Asked "how's your role" and to my delight she said "rolls make me horny" JACKPOT!!!  A shit ass grin came over my face and I suggested we go find a room to do some K. We head up stairs and I tell her that my boy wants to come too. The look on her face was PRICELESS!!!!  

We get to the room, break out the K and you can feel the tension in the room. Me and my boy just look at each other and smile. After a few bumps I lay back on the couch and start to take my belt off. She says "let me help you. Now, my boy is in the other chair watching. So she is servicinig my member and stops and tells my dude "get naked and bang me" THIS CHICK IS NUTS!!!!  He's banging her, im getting head and this is done while stopping for bumps of K.

After about an hour and a half I leave b/c im in the mood for whip its and my boy is STILL going at it. Crazy thing is, this chick was my go to broad when i would be partyiing. She did 3 of my friends. Another night i just got done banging her and we are sittiing next to each other. Im WASTED and seeing visuals and she leans over and says "your frined Ron is cute, would you mind if i did him?"  "Sure, but make it quick b/c im almost ready for round 2".  After what seemed like FOREVER, im banging on the door. I walk in and Ron is on top of her pounding away. He gets up and leaves and my pants come off. Now get this, she says "go down on me" LMAO!!!  Nice try

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2012, 11:04:23 AM »
Im a muscular homeboy! Not a skinny ass, uneducated thug. I been to college

It shows in your language.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »

This was before digital cameras but trust me, if I could have, I would have made a website and charged for this shit

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2012, 11:05:39 AM »
Sorry bro, i got a few more! One involves tag teaming a chick

You've got a few more, huh?  So despite how much you tried to deny the truth, you are the typical brotha from the hood.  You implied this wasn't something you normally engaged in but apparently you have a trunk load of big girl stories.
A

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2012, 11:11:20 AM »
BMC delivering a quality thread. Kudos. It's better than reading about politics or who won the latest pro show.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
1.)Mike, when have you not seen a big woman with a big butt? No body has seen a big woman with a small butt.

2.) you had a scooter moment. A scooter is cool to ride, but not cool to seen riding one.

1.)  I have seen big girls with a flat wide ass, not plump.

2.) Had the walk of shame

the trainer

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2012, 11:25:33 AM »
Why did i read this thread my dick is dead and i have images of fat hogs in my brain please somebody post pictures of hot girls so i can get back my mojo.  :'(

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2012, 11:30:13 AM »
You've got a few more, huh?  So despite how much you tried to deny the truth, you are the typical brotha from the hood.  You implied this wasn't something you normally engaged in but apparently you have a trunk load of big girl stories.

LMAO!!!!  Anybody that knows me that im far from the hood! From the suburbs maybe?  When i was partying and didnt have a g/f at the time, i wanted some ass! Its all good!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
5'8'' and 250 lbs for a girl is monstrous, bigmikesucks, how can you enjoy something like that ?   ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2012, 11:38:17 AM »
Most people that have been posting here for sometime know i was a BIG time partier. Would hit rave's and after hours just about every weekend and take LARGE amounts of G, K and X and nitros. So, me and a few of my boys went to an after hours at some house in Columbus and after talking to a few people i searched the place for the right fatty....and there she was. About 5'4, monster boobs, I mean BIG, nice big belly and plump ass. Face was ok, but that ass...Ooooh that ass!!!  So, im rolling and i walk by and start talking shit. Asked "how's your role" and to my delight she said "rolls make me horny" JACKPOT!!!  A shit ass grin came over my face and I suggested we go find a room to do some K. We head up stairs and I tell her that my boy wants to come too. The look on her face was PRICELESS!!!!  

We get to the room, break out the K and you can feel the tension in the room. Me and my boy just look at each other and smile. After a few bumps I lay back on the couch and start to take my belt off. She says "let me help you. Now, my boy is in the other chair watching. So she is servicinig my member and stops and tells my dude "get naked and bang me" THIS CHICK IS NUTS!!!!  He's banging her, im getting head and this is done while stopping for bumps of K.

After about an hour and a half I leave b/c im in the mood for whip its and my boy is STILL going at it. Crazy thing is, this chick was my go to broad when i would be partyiing. She did 3 of my friends. Another night i just got done banging her and we are sittiing next to each other. Im WASTED and seeing visuals and she leans over and says "your frined Ron is cute, would you mind if i did him?"  "Sure, but make it quick b/c im almost ready for round 2".  After what seemed like FOREVER, im banging on the door. I walk in and Ron is on top of her pounding away. He gets up and leaves and my pants come off. Now get this, she says "go down on me" LMAO!!!  Nice try

I wonder if I know you...  You said you've trained at Power Station in the steel town right?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2012, 12:08:04 PM »
5'8'' and 250 lbs for a girl is monstrous, bigmikesucks, how can you enjoy something like that ?   ???

V A G I N A

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2012, 12:12:19 PM »
I wonder if I know you...  You said you've trained at Power Station in the steel town right?

No, no. From the 216 and spent a ton of time in Columbus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
Don't care for your choice in ladies, but you tell a good story in a train-wreck kind of way.    ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2012, 12:21:29 PM »
LOL! you came in here to read it anyways!

X2 BMC keep the stories coming!