Author Topic: Terry Crews is Pure FILT!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 34852 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Re: Terry Crews is Pure FILT!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2012, 05:45:22 PM »
Stallone operates on action hero looks, same with Chris Hemsworth (Thor) being in the Expendables 2.
If they look the part, he puts em' in.

Hemsworth is probably for the girls. At least the dude did thor. What has crews done apart for some crappy bit scenes. Personal friend of stallones maybe.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2012, 05:45:47 PM »
Yeah..ving rhames, michael jai white, michael clarke duncan. All those guys have done action flicks and are better actors too.

If the theme seems to be 80's action stars, why not just go with Mr. T?  ???

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2012, 05:46:35 PM »
If the theme seems to be 80's action stars, why not just go with Mr. T?  ???

Because Nancy Reagan is too old
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2012, 05:47:21 PM »
He's black and large, could you think of anyone else ???

Cedric McMillan or toney Freeman???

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »
Lemme guess, you speak for all back people now?  Go back to your board games stefano

Speak for black people?  Board games? WTF?
Are you a crews fanboy?

All im saying is that if you want a token black guy to play an action hero there are better picks.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 05:48:36 PM »
Speak for black people?  Board games? WTF?
Are you a crews fanboy?

All im saying is that if you want a token black guy to play an action hero there are better picks.

Sure there are, "Stefano."
Oh brother
Y

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2012, 05:50:05 PM »
Sure there are, "Stefano."
Oh brother

Ohkay. Sorry i dont share your love fer your boy terry "doison"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »
If he roided he very well could have benched 500 or close to it........atleast one time, with two spotters on each side.  LOL.......who the fuck cares really though?  Do any of you think Terry Crews gives one flying iota fuck about you?  And you all are spending countless hours writing, blogging, and thinking about this stupid dumb ass actor.  What the fuck does he do for the human species or the world? 

Lol with a spotter. Get a grip, I have seen guys way smaller than that, put up close to 500 and that was in college. I myself did 405 for a double with no spot and slight bounce on the second rep when I was 21(shameless plug). It isn't a stretch to say this dude can press 500.

MikMaq

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »
Alright if I gotta spell it out for you I will. He's big with cut muscles. Black, got alot of personality, yet doesn't make any other character in the film look inferior. He's a well known actor without demanding alot of money who can preform his jess ventura type act on que.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »
Ohkay. Sorry i dont share your love fer your boy terry "doison"

Sounds wild!
Y

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2012, 06:14:02 PM »
i dont buy he is natural.  he looks bigger and better now than he did 20 years ago

The guy has been seen coming out of an HGH clinic many times. Someone should get it on camera though and put a stop to the natty madness.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2012, 06:14:49 PM »
The guy has been seen coming out of an HGH clinic many times. Someone should get it on camera though and put a stop to the natty madness.

Nah...let's just keep talking about seeing him
Y

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2012, 06:19:34 PM »
He probably knows more about Drugs then black history

Or it's one in the same?!?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2012, 06:25:36 PM »
Terry Crews is a great man.

He's really down to earth.

Been working steadily for years.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2012, 06:41:41 PM »

Man look at you bitches ganging up on me because I said MAYBEEEEEEEEEEE MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he is just one in a million abnormality that is naturally big and cut and then he decided to capitalize on that!

Haven't you guys ever met anyone who is just naturally big without ever touching a weight, I know I have!

Again, I'm inclined to think he does use......  But I'm giving a brother the benefit of the doubt!

Maybe I'm just biased because he played for the Redskins!   ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2012, 06:48:13 PM »
Deadskins!!

Was an athlete and played pro football, we all know they are all natural

As natural as that dumbass Herschel walker who only does push ups, sit ups and eats 1-2 meals a day ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2012, 06:51:04 PM »
Carl weathers or bill duke should be there

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2012, 06:51:41 PM »
This topic is full of hate.Terry crews is 44 years old 6'2" 244lbs lbs according to several online sources.He is lean and muscular and looks awessome for a 44 year old man.Heck he looks good for a 30 year old man.He is very lean and has a great physique.TA he looks better then yuo do, and has more money then you would ever hope to have.
So what id he took steroids, so did Arnold, Stallone,and almost every other star who was muscular and in movies.
I wouldnt mind being as succesful as Terry crews, having his money, and even having his build.
Almost any man wouldnt mind being in Terry Crews, even you, because he is obviously on your mind

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2012, 06:53:24 PM »
This topic is full of hate.Terry crews is 44 years old 6'2" 244lbs lbs according to several online sources.He is lean and muscular and looks awessome for a 44 year old man.Heck he looks good for a 30 year old man.He is very lean and has a great physique.TA he looks better then yuo do, and has more money then you would ever hope to have.
So what id he took steroids, so did Arnold, Stallone,and almost every other star who was muscular and in movies.
I wouldnt mind being as succesful as Terry crews, having his money, and even having his build.
Almost any man wouldnt mind being in Terry Crews, even you, because he is obviously on your mind

I don't think anyone is disputing any of that shit.  Everybody is just pissed because he's lying about using steroids!

Of course he is going to lie - dude is a public figure he is not going to openly admit to using illegal drugs!!  And lost contracts, and sponsorship gigs, and all this shit! 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2012, 06:59:37 PM »
I don't think anyone is disputing any of that shit.  Everybody is just pissed because he's lying about using steroids!

Of course he is going to lie - dude is a public figure he is not going to openly admit to using illegal drugs!!  And lost contracts, and sponsorship gigs, and all this shit! 

I think the problem he has is the way he lies. He could just keep it short and sweet and brush the issue aside but instead he grandstands and gets too elaborate with his lie.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2012, 07:13:43 PM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »
Big Ach, who gives a fu#@# if he does or did steroids.Every muscular actor, including Mark Walberg,Vin Diesel,Carl Withers,Jessie Ventura, Stalone,Dawayn Johnson the Rock, etc etc.Just to name a few.did, or does use steroids

Almost every succesful man I know who is in shape, is on HCG or some form of hormone replacement therapy.Its the year 2012, even women take HCG for weightloss, and to look good.
I used to bodygaurd for the Rockefellar family, aswell as many diffrwnt famous people.All rich and famous.
Back in 1990, I was going to college making $100 per hour. I worked nights, and it was easy work
My point was I seen politicians, and stars use drugs, heavy drugs.We re talking smoking crack, doing coke, meth, and tking pain meds like they were candy.
Hollywood stars and politicians live very diffrent lives then they protray to the public.its not unccomon to see a male politician, or a hollywod star, use drugs, then hire a male prostitute, or a transgendered prostitute.Then claim its there runner, or secretary.
So steroids, is minor compared to what really goes on.
Terry Crews takes steroids, to get jobs and look a certain, hollywood is a buissness.His body and look is his meal ticket.
You and everyone else in his shoes would do the same thing.Steroids if used, not abused are safe and effective.
Terry Crews, has created a image and a body that has made him a husehld name and made him millions.
Good for him, he isnt harming anybody, so live and let live

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2012, 07:22:18 PM »
Big Ach, who gives a fu#@# if he does or did steroids.Every muscular actor, including Mark Walberg,Vin Diesel,Carl Withers,Jessie Ventura, Stalone,Dawayn Johnson the Rock, etc etc.Just to name a few.did, or does use steroids

Almost every succesful man I know who is in shape, is on HCG or some form of hormone replacement therapy.Its the year 2012, even women take HCG for weightloss, and to look good.
I used to bodygaurd for the Rockefellar family, aswell as many diffrwnt famous people.All rich and famous.
Back in 1990, I was going to college making $100 per hour. I worked nights, and it was easy work
My point was I seen politicians, and stars use drugs, heavy drugs.We re talking smoking crack, doing coke, meth, and tking pain meds like they were candy.
Hollywood stars and politicians live very diffrent lives then they protray to the public.its not unccomon to see a male politician, or a hollywod star, use drugs, then hire a male prostitute, or a transgendered prostitute.Then claim its there runner, or secretary.
Terry Crews takes steroids, to get jobs and look a certain, hollywood is a buissness.His body and look is his meal ticket.
You and everyone else in his shoes would do the same thing.Steroids if used, not abused are safe and effective.
Terry Crews, has created a image and a body that has made him a husehld name and made him millions.

dude I could give a rats ass if he juices or not.   don't talk to me, I'm not the one who is getting all riled up about that! lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2012, 07:23:26 PM »

::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2012, 07:25:37 PM »
::)
Well, he could be big-boned, Italian, and 270 before steroids, so don't get him started.